Vacation

Forever & Always {AWESOMELY COMPLETED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Fany-ah—Siwon?” Jessica raised her brows as she saw the couple on her doorsteps.  “What brought you two here?”

 

“Not two—three; Donghae’s also here,” Siwon replied.  “He just parked the car somewhere.”

 

Then, Heechul appeared beside Jessica.  “I’ll entertain them.  Go prepare some snacks for them.”

 

She complied and went to the kitchen.  Heechul talked to the couple until Donghae entered the Jung’s house.  He was shocked not to see Jessica in the living room.

 

“Come sit here, Donghae.  Let’s wait for Jessica—”

 

“Oppa!”  They heard Jessica shout from the kitchen.  “Can you lend me a hand on this?  There’s too much to carry.”

 

Though Donghae doesn’t know where she is, he just followed her voice.  He saw her busy looking for something on the refrigerator.

 

“Just bring the tray of juice.  I’ll follow afterwards.”

 

Maybe she heard him arrive and thought it was Heechul, so he just said, “okay.”

 

She immediately turned to look at him but her head hit the upper compartment-door of the fridge—which she left opened.  “Aww—what are you doing here?” she asked while massaging her forehead.

 

“I came here to help you.”  He put down the tray first and walked towards her.  She was surprised when he gently caressed her forehead.  Her heart pounded wildly because of the short distance between them—and she was afraid that something might happen.

 

“Sica!  Donghae!  Where’s the food?  We’re already hungry.”

 

She snapped back to reality upon hearing Heechul’s irritating voice.  She carried the sandwiches as Donghae followed her with the juice.

 

“So why did you come here?”

 

“Since, we have two-weeks-vacation, we’re going to the countryside,” Tiffany explained.  “Would you like to come—if Dr. Jung doesn’t mind?”

 

“Dad went to Hong Kong and will be back after a month,” Jessica said.  “Where will you go?”

 

“We have our resort in Busan where we could stay,” Siwon answered.  “I wanted Donghae to come along but he said he doesn’t want to go there without you.”

 

“So we’re here to fetch you,” Tiffany added.

 

Jessica felt awestruck on her seat.  That news sounded really great to her ears, but then Heechul butted in.  “You’re not giving her a choice.  I’m her guardian in the absence of uncle, so I’ll decide whether she’ll go with you or not.”

 

The girls’ excitement went down because of what he said.  Jessica frowned and hit him on his arms.  “You really came here to annoy me.  I thought we already talked about this, oppa,” she showed him her puppy look.  This vacation might really get her closer to Donghae.

 

“I’m here to take care of her, hyung,” Donghae finally said but was followed by a deafening silence.  He confused the others.

 

“Donghae, if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter