Donghae's Heart

Forever & Always {AWESOMELY COMPLETED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Super Junior: Storm

 

Jessica was really pissed if someone disturbs her on her work.  That guy awhile ago really had the guts to approach her.  Did he know how she hates being interrupted especially when she is in the hospital?

 

“Miss Jung, these are the records forwarded by Dr. Choi,” a nurse caught her attention.

 

“Ah—yeah.  Thanks,” she replied blankly.  “Tell him that I’d give the results after an hour.”

 

“Yes, Ma’am.”

 

While talking to the nurse, she felt like someone was staring at her.  She glanced at her side only to see the elevator.  Weird?  She knotted her brows.  She really felt like someone watches her.  Maybe I’m just hallucinating…

 

“Jessica!”

 

She looked at Jaejoong who greeted her with a smile.  He was holding a bouquet of roses that he gave to her.  Even if Jaejoong works at a different hospital, he always visited her here – never forgetting to give her gifts.

 

She already found out that it was him who was giving her flowers since college.  Likewise, he has already confessed his feelings to her right after Donghae has left for America.  She told him that she already closed her heart to everyone but he still insisted to give him a chance—hoping that he could melt her icy heart.  Thus, he was still trying to sweep off her feet.

 

Since she doesn’t want to love again, she just let Jaejoong care for her.  She only sees him as a friend, nothing else.  However, she found it cloying that he kept on sending her gifts; so sometimes she just ignores him – but he was too persistent.

 

---

 

Upon arriving at their house, Donghae went straight to his room and locked himself.  He didn’t expect to see Jessica today.  His heart wasn’t ready yet and it only troubled him to see how she is now.

 

Yes, she finally grew up and looked matured but it seemed like she became colder.

 

It’s my fault…

 

His eyes began to sting so he gazed up to the sky to stop his tears.  He stayed at the balcony and watched the few stars that glistened.  It reminded him of the past…

 

“What about my feelings?”  Jessica told him, obviously holding back her emotions.

 

He, too, was controlling himself not to break down at the moment.  What’s happening to them now totally breaks his heart.  But he kept his cool in front of her.  “This is about my dream we’re talking about.”

 

“Donghae…  I love you,” she confessed.

 

He gulped.  Those three words flattered him.  What could a guy ask for to the girl he loves but to hear those lovely words from her?  Her voice was full of affection…and agony; how could love be too bittersweet for him? 

 

No! This isn’t the right time yet, a part of his mind told him.

 

But I love her too.  He noticed her eyes becoming misty.  No Sica, don’t cry…

 

You have a goal to accomplish and your mom expects so much from you.  Don’t choose this girl over your dream.  You can be with her after you finish your studies.  His mind was battling with him and unfortunately, he lost to it.  It took him a long time to respond.

 

“Go back to being a pampered princess and forget about me because I will never like you.  I only set my eyes on prim-and-proper ladies.  Grow up, Jessica Jung.”

 

This was obviously a white lie.  As he said those hateful words to her, his heart was slowly pierced; especially that he was drowned by the sorrow in her eyes.  He made up such things for her to let him go and go on with her life the way it was before she met him.

 

It was against his will… and heart, but it’s the only choice he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter