Moving Away

Forever & Always {AWESOMELY COMPLETED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tell Me Goodbye; Evergreen

 

Donghae hadn’t shown himself to Jessica yet even though she was looking for him.  He still didn’t know how to tell everything to her and he has no intention of saying it to anyone else.  He wanted to move away secretly.  However,

 

“Donghae-ssi,” Jaejoong called him.

 

He stalled—he knotted his brows when he saw the smug on Jaejoong’s face.  It spelled trouble for him.  Urgh!  Not now… instead of facing him, he started to walk away – avoiding a mess.

 

Jaejoong scoffed at his reaction but he followed him.  I didn’t know you’re good at hiding things from people.  Well—it’s not a secret anymore ‘coz I already knew it.  “Hey!  Don’t run away!” he yelled at him.  “You need to sign your transfer-papers.”

 

Donghae halted when he heard him say that.  When he looked back, he was waving the folder as a proof.  What the heck!  How did he know?  He walked towards him and grabbed the files from him.  It was really the papers he filed at the office.

 

“I’m relieved to know you’re moving away,” Jaejoong smirked.  “No one can stop me from seeing Jessica anymore.”

 

His words pierced his heart.  That’s what he’s afraid of to hear.  But what can he do?  His ambition was more important to him.  If we are really for each other, then love will come at the right time…

 

Right—seeing Jaejoong helped him thought of a plan on how to part with Jessica.  And it’s the only choice he has.  He bitterly put on a smirk to match Jaejoong’s.

 

“I never thought you considered me as your rival,” he said flatly.  “When in fact, you can never win against me…”

 

“You’re already leaving but you still have the guts to say that.”

 

“Because it’s true—”

 

Jaejoong chuckled which cut him off.  His smirk turned into a confident grin when he saw Jessica walking towards them.

 

“Running away means conceding defeat, Donghae-ssi,” he provoked him.  “I won. Don’t tell me you’re leaving Seoul without even telling Jessica about your acceptance to Harvard University.”

 

Donghae clenched his fist.  He was pushing his patience to the limit.  “Why do I need to tell her?”

 

“Doesn’t she deserve to know it?” he sounded shocked but it was only acting.  He knew by this time that Jessica can already hear them.  “I thought she’s special to—”

 

“NO!”

 

“Tell her!”

 

Donghae was about to throw a punch on him face but was stopped by someone.

 

---

 

Jessica ran to the soccer grounds as fast as she could.   She saw Jaejoong and Donghae just standing at the center of the field, but with intense glare at each other.  They were having a serious discussion and she was curious about it.

 

Just a little more and their conversation became audible to her.

 

“Don’t tell me you’re leaving Seoul without even telling Jessica about your acceptance to Harvard University.”

 

With that, she stopped on her tracks and was perplexed.  So, Sunye was right?  Why didn’t he tell me?  She needed to know more but she was unable to move.

 

“Why do I need to tell her?”

 

Ouch.  That stabbed her heart.  It thumped crazily as she was stuck on her place.  She continued hearing them but couldn’t take it anymore.  Moreover, Donghae looked like his going to hit Jaejoong anytime.  His eyes were flaring with anger.  Was he that furious ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter