When fate plays its game 1

Forever & Always {AWESOMELY COMPLETED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Heechul infuriated when he saw Donghae.  He didn't expect to see the person who insulted his family.  Anger rose like lava inside him.  He clenched his fist when he remembered how Jessica cried because of this man.

 

“Lee Donghae!” he yelled at him.

 

Donghae looked at the person who called him.  His eyes went wide.  He was at a complete loss of words the moment he saw Heechul.  “Heechul-hyung,” he whispered.

 

“You!  Why are you here?  Why did you come back?”

 

He simply stared at him, feeling timid to respond.  He lost the trust he gave him so he was hesitant to talk to him.

 

“Answer me!” he was annoyed that he wasn't responding.  He's pushing his patience to its limit.

 

“Heechul-oppa, stop.”  If Jessica didn't come he could've crashed his face already.  She dragged him away from him.  “Don't make a scene here, Oppa.  Dr. Lee is the hospital director.”

 

Heechul scoffed.  “I can't believe he still have the guts to face us.”  Then he looked at her intently.  “Tell me.  Did he do something bad to you again?”  She shook her head but he stared at her as if he was trying to read her mind.  “Liar,” he said bluntly. “If he did nothing, then who pushed you to accept Jaejoong?  You were perfectly fine when he's not yet here.”

 

“What're you talking about—”

 

“I'm aware of what I am saying.  I know you so well, Sica.  You're only using Jaejoong.  You'll only hurt him if you don't stop—”

 

“Shikkeuro!”  Tears balled up on her eyes.  “You don't know what I'm feeling right now, Oppa.  It hurts that after all those years, I still haven't forgotten about him.  The pain is still here.”  She pointed at her chest.

 

He was alarmed when she cried.  “A-aigoo, Sica—don't cry.”

 

“My heart still aches every time I see him, Oppa,” she revealed.  It's getting number when he's around…

 

“Mianhae, Sica.  I was just upset to see him again that's why.”  He held her in his arms.  “I didn't know you're still hurting.  Tell me next time so I can help you, okay?”  He felt her nod on his chest.  “In the mean time, forget about him.  How about shopping tonight?”  He smiled to console her and he succeeded.  She wiped her tears as if nothing happened.

 

That's it—I need to endure the pain even if my heart will turn to ice.  This is me now anyway—a heartless person who doesn't know how to love...

 

---

 

“Dr. Jung,” Haejin called him.

 

At first, he didn’t recognize them but they seemed familiar to him.  They were his family’s old friend.  He smiled at them.  “Haejin-ssi—Hyesun—ssi, long time no see.”  They bowed to greet each other.

 

“It’s been years since we last met—though it wasn’t a good one,” Haejin answered lively but the last part was almost like a whisper.  It caused a forlorn silence among them.  It reminded them of someone who passed away long ago – Jung Sora.

 

The Lee sisters and Sora were close friends and Hyesun actually was her best friend.  It was the reason why she was shocked when Haejin mentioned her name.  Sora was a memory she kept for if she remembered her, she would only cry.  This is why she didn’t have any contact with her family these past years.

 

“Let’s not talk about it—how about we go to the cafeteria and talk there?” Sukjin tried to ease the rising tension and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter