In the Musical 1

Forever & Always {AWESOMELY COMPLETED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Three days before the musical, Jessica was busy preparing herself.   She was indeed excited and wanted to look the best in front of Donghae, so instead of studying again during their break, she was thinking of what dress to wear.  She was on their cafeteria that time.

 

“I want to wear pink,” she told herself.  “But what if he doesn’t like pink?”

 

That question irritated her, causing her to scratch her head out of frustration.  She was about to drink her soda when someone grabbed it from her grip.  Heechul took a sip of it and sat on the chair across her.  She gave him death glares but he just smirked.

 

“I’ve heard you’ll go out with Donghae on Saturday,” he started off.

 

“Yeah, got a problem with that?”

 

“Don’t go with him,” he stated curtly.

 

“What?”  She cocked her brows but her cousin looked very serious.  “Instead of stopping me, just help me choose what dress to wear, okay?”

 

Heechul just stared at her before talking again.  “Donghae came from an all-boys-school, Sica.  He completely ignores all the girls around her.  If you don’t want to feel invisible beside him, cancel your date with him.  He’ll just hurt you.”

 

“Are you two dating?”

 

“Yah!  What do you think of me?  Gay?”  He let out a dry laugh then leaned closer to her and pinched her nose.  “Stop joking around, Sica.  I’m serious.”

 

“Well, I am, too.  Dad already gave his permission and he won’t take it back,” she firmly stated as she looked back into his eyes.  “Heechul-oppa, it’s wrong to pass over the blessings of the heavens, you know.  I’m only cherishing it, so don’t argue with me anymore.”

 

---

 

“Can you walk?”  Donghae asked Jessica after he opened the car door for her.  Since she was wearing 3-inches high-heeled sandals, he was worried about her state.  He fetched her that night in their house so not to worry Dr. Jung.  “The theatre is still on the second floor.”

 

She simply smiled as she came out and fixed her simple white casual dress.  Donghae, meanwhile, wore a red shirt plus a black leather jacket and denim pants.  “We’ll use the elevator, then.”

 

As they were walking towards the lobby, Donghae held her arms which surprised her.  He supported her but his expression was still blank.  Jessica couldn’t understand his actions so she just mentally laughed.  How could Heechul-oppa say that I’ll be invisible around him?  She was obviously happy to witness his gentle side.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter