The Cassanova and the Doppleganger

Forever & Always {AWESOMELY COMPLETED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

8 years later

Seoul National University

 

The students began running inside their rooms as they heard the tapping of their professor’s heels.  They were scared that she will scold them if she saw them still wandering outside.  She entered the class with a serious face. 

 

“Good morning, Miss Jung,” the students timidly greeted her.

 

Every day was always like this.  Students were afraid to make noise and were always quiet.  She doesn’t really look scary; it’s just the cold aura that she gives off that frightens everyone.  Ever since the day her heart was broken, she began to change.  She tried to forget everything and busied herself on her studies.

 

Her heartache was actually a blessing in disguise – because of it she was able to get a double degree in college so she’s now a licensed Pharmacist and Medical Technician.  And that’s why she’s here, teaching and following her dad’s footsteps.

 

Moreover, she already learnt from her mistake; thus, the outgoing Jessica turned into a reserved one.  She doesn’t easily trust anyone now but everyone respected her because she works professionally.

 

She was writing something on the white board when she noticed faint noises from her back.  She turned around to see the only twin in her class – murmuring and setting up a prank on the girl between them.

 

“Kwangmin, Youngmin—Ms. Park won’t be pleased if you continue you sinister plan,” she caught their attention.  “Both of you stand up and answer the questions on the board.”

 

The Jo twins reluctantly stood up and looked at each other.  They were actually the most evil twins Jessica has ever met.  They always make fun of other students and sometimes, her.  She waited for them to walk in front but the bell already rang.

 

“Yes!” they rejoiced in unison.

 

Saved by the bell, huh—Jessica smirked.  “You, Doppelganger!  Pass your answers tomorrow.  If you don’t get it correctly, I’ll give a surprise quiz to all of you.  So, it all depends on you whether it will resume or not.”

 

---

 

Incheon International Airport

 

“Lee Hyukjae, will you hurry up?”

 

Lee Donghae whined at his cousin who was still flirting with any random girl at the airport.  They just arrived from the US.  They’re finally here at South Korea after many years – especially Hyukjae who lived his life in America.  His home is where Donghae stayed when he studied at Harvard University.

 

He finally reached his dream.  He’s now a brain surgeon and came back here to take the position of his mom as the Seoul National University Hospital director.  Meanwhile, Hyukjae’s also here to take over his family’s business.

 

Aish!  This guy, when will he ever stop this hobby of his?  Since he couldn’t wait for him anymore, he walked faster, leaving him.

 

“Donghae, wait up!” Hyukjae tried to catch up to him.  “Why are you such in a hurry?”

 

“Because mom and noona are already waiting for us.” he glowered at him.

 

“But I couldn’t resist those girls – I didn’t know Koreans are this hot—” he said very amused.  Suddenly, he noticed someone who looked familiar.  A beautiful lady was smiling while waiving at them.  “Isn’t that—”

 

However, Donghae already ran to where Yejin is and quickly hugged her.  “I miss you, noona.”

 

Then, it was Hyukjae’s turn to embrace her.  “Noona, why are you always pretty?” he commented causing Yejin to just ruffle his fair.  “You kid, you never grow up.  Don’t joke around especially when I’m still single.  No one notices my beauty, that’s why I’m frustrated.”

 

“Don’t worry, noona—I can replace you too if you want, so you could finally face your suitors,” Donghae sheepishly smiled at her.

 

“Omo—omo!  Where did you learn that brother?” she asked in disbelief but was amused.

 

Hyukjae forced him to learn it.  He said that since he’s in the US, he should know things like those because of the liberated life th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter