Confused

Forever & Always {AWESOMELY COMPLETED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As soon as Donghae and Hyukjae arrived at their house, the latter was welcomed by a woman's hug.  “Oh son, I missed you so much,” Mrs. Lee Haejin said.

 

“What are you doing here, Mom?” he said after the hug.

 

“Because you left with Donghae when I told you to get a serious relationship—you ran away when I told you to get married,” she said while she took the seat beside her son.  He frowned at her mother's discourse.  Being in a serious commitment is the thing he hates the most.  He loves his freedom so much that he couldn’t give it up.  “Umma, I'm still young to raise a family—”

 

“Why do you have to worry about it?  We have all the resources you need, and you even manage our own business now.  Isn’t that enough to prove that you’re already on the right age to settle down?”

 

“I'm not yet ready.”  I want to marry someone like Jessica.  But I have to melt her heart first.  “And I don't have a girlfriend right now, Mom.”

 

“Again, don't worry about it.  I'll find your future-wife myself.”

 

“MWO?” his eyes widened in shock and he could see Donghae at the corner laughing silently.  “I don't have time for it yet.”

 

“You're not as busy as your cousin,” she pointed out.  And now, Donghae couldn't keep himself from laughing while watching his aunt and Hyukjae bicker.  “Don't compare yourself to Donghae because he is a doctor, a busy man; unlike you who spends most of the time hitting on girls.”

 

Is this the punishment for playing around with different girls?  To be forced into a marriage?  He was just valuing the gifts of God to him.  It would be bad if he won’t utilize his charms.  But then, he sighed in defeat.  “Arasso,” he mumbled while looking down.  Is it really the time for him to surrender his freedom?

 

---

 

Starting from the day Jessica told Jaejoong that she’d give him a chance; he frequently visited her in the hospital – not forgetting to bring her gifts.  This became the reason why her co-employees , said she was blooming every time he comes; but she only gave could shoulders over that matter.

 

She’s like forcing herself to him actually.  She couldn’t comprehend her own feelings.  Zoning out became her habit because she was distracted by a lot of things lately.  She wanted to forget ‘the past’ but it replayed on her mind nonstop.

 

How could she do it if she sees Donghae every day?  She thought that she already succeeded in forgetting him but there was always a strange feeling inside her when she meets him.

 

It was hell seeing him every time.  Her heart throbbed when she remembers the painful things he told her.  Oh how she hated him for insulting her.  No matter how much she loved him before, it couldn't match up to the hatred she felt for him now.

 

"Jessica?" Jaejoong called her, bringing her out of her thoughts.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter