All at once

Forever & Always {AWESOMELY COMPLETED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica and the guy who caught her lost their balance and fell on the floor.  Since she gained support from him, she put her weight on his body, thus accidentally pushing him to the ground.

 

Seconds after she realized how close they were to each other, her heart panicked.  Her face started to flush.  When she met his eyes, it was like cold water was poured to her.  Thus, realization struck her.

 

Goodness—of all people, why would it have to be Lee Donghae?  What's worse is that she was perplexed.  Her eyes were glued to his stare.  She could already feel his breath fanning her face.

 

Suddenly they heard someone gasp at the door.  The twins gaped at them.

 

“Hyung!”  “Miss Jung!”

 

“Omona! Youngmin, cover your eyes.”  Kwangmin stretched his arms to cover his brother's face but the other only shoved his arms.  “No, that's unfair.”

 

Jessica and Donghae were embarrassed and were already blushing.  She quickly got up, composed herself, and walked out.  Her heartbeat accelerated.  Her blushing face was uncontrollable.  She walked and walked until she bumped onto another guy.

 

Her clumsiness got her into trouble again.  It's because she couldn't think straight.  The only guy who caught her interest before bothers her mind again.

 

---

 

“Careful, Jessica.”

 

She looked at the guy she just hit.  “Hyukjae-ssi?”

 

He smiled warmly at her.  Even if he had been looking for her for like more than an hour, he was glad to finally see her.  His efforts weren't wasted.  “Found you!  I was searching for you everywhere.”

 

She cocked her brows out of confusion.  “Why?  Do you need something?”

 

“I need you.”

 

This made her furrow her brows more. “What?”

 

“I just wanna ask you out tonight.  You know... dinner—”

 

“I can't.”  The smile on his face quickly vanished.  “I already said yes to someone else.”

 

He stared at her in disbelief.  No, you are lying.  You don't go on dates.  You're not that type.  He thought.  “C'mon, Jessica, tonight only.”

 

“She'll come with me.”  They were interrupted by another guy who was walking his way to them.  It was Jaejoong.

 

“I asked her out first,” Hyukjae reasoned out.

 

“I've been doing that for 8 years already.”

 

He scoffed at his statement.  “Dude, don't joke around—”

 

“I'm not.”

 

“I don't care.  She's coming with me.”  Hyukjae held her right arms but Jaejoong grabbe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter