Unveiled Secrets

Forever & Always {AWESOMELY COMPLETED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Everything was back to normal after the vacation of Sifany and Haesica at Busan.  They went back to the university to continue their schooling.

 

“I’m fine, Dad.  Heechul-oppa treats me well,” Jessica said to Dr. Jung on the phone.  She was walking on the corridors while talking to her dad.

 

“I’m sorry I can’t go with you when you visit mom on Saturday.”  This reminded her about what she needs to do on that day.  “Are the flowers all ready?”

 

“Of course, Dad, they’re all pretty.  Mom would love those because I personally took care of it,” she smiled.

 

After the call, she proceeded to the Medicine building to do her plan – to ask Donghae to go with her.  She only introduces special people to her mom – first was Hara since she’s her childhood friend.  But with Donghae, it would be different with him.

 

Because of the things he did for her at Busan, she fell for him.  She only liked him before – plain and simple; but she forgot that there was just a thin line between like and love – difference of two letters only.  Everything was clear to her now.  Her feelings for him grew at the time they’re together.

 

How he cared for her made her realize that she could give him full access to her heart.  She wasn’t wrong in choosing someone like Lee Donghae to give her heart.  Though he may be cold at times, she knew she could melt him.

 

She smiled at that thought until she saw Heechul.  “Oppa!” she approached him.  “Have you seen Donghae?”

 

“He’s busy doing some paper works.  Why?” he asked but didn’t let her respond.  “He’s busy right now.  Talk to him some other time.”

 

“But this is important—”

 

“What is it?  Just tell me and I’ll relay it to him.”

 

“No!” she firmly answered.  “I’ll be the one to tell him that I’m going to introduce him to my mom.”

 

Before he could respond, she was already gone.  He was left dumbfounded on what she said.  He felt anxious for no reason—because again, she was acting very impulsive.  She was in a rash to do things but doesn’t think of the possible consequences of her actions.

 

---

 

“Siwon-ah,” Jessica called when she saw him talking to someone.  But when she went near him, there was no one else but him.  Weird—I thought he’s talking to someone just now.  “Where is Donghae?” she just asked.

 

“I d-don’t know,” he stuttered.  “We attended the same class awhile ago but he left first.”  He was forcing a smile while talking to her.

 

“Are you sure?” she suspiciously asked.  He won’t be stammering if he’s not hiding something from her.

 

“I’ll text you if I see him.”  He tried to compose himself and luckily, she was finally convinced.  She bid farewell to him and continued searching for Donghae.

 

He let out a deep sigh and then Donghae appeared from behind the door where he was hiding all this time.  “Why are you avoiding her?” Siwon asked, annoyed.  He lied just to help him.

 

“I still need to fix something,” Donghae avoided Siwon’s gaze.

 

“You still haven’t thought what she is in your life?” he asked in disbelief.  “Isn’t the vacati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter