Outing

It's Love

The following morning-

 

It was 11 in the morning. Luhan has gotten up early and bought breakfast for Sehun and himself.

 

"Sehun ah~ Wake up~ It's already 11 am~" Luhan spoke softly as he tried to wake Sehun up. Sehun didn't move a muscle. "Sehun ah Wake up~ I bought breakfast for you~" Luhan spoke a little louder. "Later..." Sehun said groggily. "The porridge will be cold if you eat it any later." Luhan said. He sounded like a whiny girlfriend. "5 more minutes... Promise..." Sehun said while his eyes were still closed. "Fine. I shall eat my porridge alone then." Luhan pouted and he turned around. He was about to get up when he felt a pair of arms wrapping around his waist.

 

"Are you angry?" Sehun asked. "No I'm not." Luhan said, still pouting. "Don't be angry baby~" Sehun said as he rested his chin on Luhan's shoulder. "I thought you said 5 more minutes? How come you're awake now?" Luhan asked as he turned to his right to look at Sehun, and realised that he made the wrong move. Their lips were only a few inches away. They looked at each other. "What must I do to make you happy again?" Sehun whispered. "Kiss- I mean eat the porridge now." Luhan said. "Did you say kiss?" Sehun asked as he looked at Luhan with hypnotizing eyes. Luhan just kept quiet. Sehun kissed Luhan softly on his lips and pulled away. "Are you happy again?" Sehun asked. Luhan blushed as he got up and walked to the table. Sehun smiled. He walked to Luhan and hugged him from behind.

 

"Your breath stinks, you know." Luhan said playfully, making Sehun pull away. Luhan put the container of porridge on the table and turned around. "Yah. I'm just kidding." Luhan said. "You always say my breath stinks." Sehun pouted. "Trying to act cute here?" Luhan teased. "I hate you." Sehun said, still pouting. Luhan chuckled. "Your breath doesn't stink. You know I'm always joking about that." Luhan said. Sehun just kept quiet as he looked down on the floor. Luhan cupped Sehun's right cheek and kissed him on his lips softly. "Do you believe me now?" Luhan asked as he looked at Sehun with gentleness in his eyes. "Kiss me again." Sehun said. Luhan connected their lips for the second time. Sehun wrapped his arms around Luhan's body and pulled him closer, making him deepen the kiss. They were practically addicted to each other.

 

Sehun didn't want to let Luhan go. He knew he needed him. He wants Luhan to stay in his life forever. Luhan pulled away and they looked at each other. Can you spend the day with me?.. I promise we'll be back before evening. I won't make Yixing wait for you." Sehun asked. Luhan knew Sehun missed him and he knew that he missed Sehun too. He nodded. "Thank you, Luhan." Sehun smiled. "Can we eat the porridge now?" Luhan asked. Sehun giggled. "Okay." He smiled. Luhan gave him the container of porridge and a spoon. Sehun went to sit down on his bed.

 

"Hey don't sit on the bed. You'll drop the porridge and it'll dirty your bed sheet. And then I have to send it to the laundry for you." Luhan said. "Like what you said, you'll send it for me." Sehun said playfully. "Oh Sehun." Luhan said as he folded his arms. Sehun laughed. "Okay okay. I'll sit on the floor." Sehun said and he sat down on the floor. Luhan joined him.

 

"So where do you wanna go? Don't tell me cycling again." Luhan asked. "Hmm..... Actually I've no idea too. I just want to spend the day with you." Sehun said. " "You should spend your day with Tia, you know." Luhan said as he shoved a spoonful of porridge into his mouth. "I'll call her at night." Sehun said. He sounded uninterested. "I know! Let's go to Lotte world!" Luhan said excitedly. Sehun was afraid of the rides, but he didn't want to disappoint Luhan. "Sure." He smiled. "And Let's go bungee jumping!" Luhan said. Sehun choked on his porridge. "W-what?" He asked. "I watched We Got Married. The TaEun couple went bungee jumping together! It looks so fun!" Luhan started to get all excited. "Okay...." Sehun said reluctantly. "Yay! Let's finish our porridge, wash up and go!" Luhan said and he started to gobble up his porridge. Bungee jumping? Oh God save me.

 

 

 

At Lotte World-

 

"Whoa~" Luhan said as he looked at all the exciting rides with Sehun standing beside him. "let's go!" Luhan said and he ran in. Sehun sighed.

 

"Let's try this one first." Luhan said as he pulled Sehun in. It was a roller coaster. "Luhan I... umm.." Sehun didn't know how to tell Luhan that he was afraid of heights. "Sehun are you okay?" Luhan asked. "Umm Yeah. Let's go." Sehun said reluctantly. "Sehun are you afraid of these rides?" Luhan asked. Sehun nodded. "Don't worry. I'll be with you." Luhan smiled and he intertwined their fingers together.

 

They fastened their seatbelts and waited for it to start. Sehun looked down on the ground. Luhan held his hand. "I'm here." Luhan smiled. The moment Luhan did that, Sehun's fear dropped instantly. "Okay." Sehun smiled.

 

The roller coaster started moving. Luhan intertwined their fingers and held onto Sehun's hand tightly. When the roller coaster turned upside down, Sehun and Luhan screamed together. It wasn't a scream of fear but it was a scream of enjoyment. Their hands were still attached to each other till the end of the ride.

 

"So how was that?" Luhan asked as they walked to another ride. "It was fun!" Sehun said happily. "You weren't scared?" Luhan asked. Sehun shook his head. "With you around, I'm not scared of anything." Sehun said. Luhan smiled and held Sehun's hand. "Lets' go." Luhan said and they entered the ride. This time, it was a mummy ride. It was indoor. They fastened their seatbelts. Luhan held Sehun's hand, just like previously. It started to move slowly. They entered a dark tunnel with mummies at the side. A voice started to talk. The ride stopped. All of a sudden, it moved backwards quickly. Sehun and Luhan screamed. They were having a lot of fun.

 

"Wow. That was fun." Luhan said as they got off the ride. "They're such a sweet couple. They held hands throughout the ride." A girl said to her friend. "Yeah. They're a cute couple, too." Her fried said. Sehun smiled. He felt happy when he heard that. "We're mistaken for a couple again." Luhan said. "I don't mind. Do you?" Sehun asked. Luhan smiled shyly. Sehun smiled and held Luhan's hand. He intertwined their fingers together. "Omo they're holding hands again!" The girl said excitedly. Luhan giggled. "Let's go." He said.

 

 

 

"Sehun ah. Did you have fun?" Luhan asked. They were walking along the stalls. "Definitely." Sehun answered. "Wanna get some ice cream?" He asked. Luhan nodded excitedly. Sehun went to the ice cream stall and bought a cone of chocolate mint flavoured ice cream for himself and a cone of strawberry flavoured ice cream for Luhan.

 

"Here you go." Sehun gave Luhan the ice cream. "Hmm it's nice!" Luhan exclaimed happily as he ate his ice cream. "Yah. You have ice cream at the corner of your lips." Sehun said and he wiped it away with his thumb. "They're so sweet." They heard a familiar voice. Sehun looked to his right and saw the 2 girls looking at them. Luhan looked away shyly. "Let's go." Sehun held Luhan's hand and started walking.

 

"Sehun ah. Are you sure you're okay with bungee jumping?" Luhan asked. "Yeah. I heard that it's meaningful to jump with our loved one." Sehun said. They was an awkward silence. "Then... You should jump with Tia.." Luhan said as he pulled his hand away. "I just wanna do it with you. Because the one I love is you." Sehun said. They stopped walking and looked at each other. Sehun leaned in and kissed Luhan on his lips. They stood there, lips to lips. They were practically in the middle of Lotte World with people walking by but they didn't care.

 

Luhan pulled away. "Okay okay I know you love me as a best friend. Come on let's go." Luhan said and he started walking. Sehun was tired of hearing that phrase. He loves Luhan more than a best friend. He has special feelings for him.

 

"Oh cool! Photo sticker!" Luhan exclaimed excitedly. "Why would there be a photo sticker booth here?" Sehun asked. Both of them laughed. "Who cares. Let's go in!" Luhan went into the booth as he pulled Sehun with him.

 

Sehun inserted the coins. "I don't know what theme should I choose." Luhan said. There was only 5 seconds left for them to choose. Sehun quickly chose one. It was a theme of love.

 

Their first shot was a border made of heart shapes. "Yah Sehun. You chose the wrong theme." Luhan said. "Maybe not?" Sehun teased. 3, 2, 1! And their first picture was taken. Both of them had peace signs. Their next shot was a background of a beach and they were sitting on a swing. 3, 2, 1! And their second picture was taken. They just smiled casually. Their third shot was just a normal shot with a normal background. 3, 2, 1! And their third picture was taken. Sehun had his arm around Luhan's shoulder while Luhan just sat there and smiled.

 

Their fourth shot was a background with clouds and sky. 3, 2, 1! And their second last picture was taken. Both of them were standing. Luhan had his arm around Sehun's shoulder while Sehun had his arm around Luhan's waist. Finally, it was their last shot. It was a shot with a dreamy-look background. 3, 2, 1! And their last picture was taken. The moment the countdown hit 3, Sehun connected their lips together as he held Luhan's hand. It was sweet. "I... Let's go decorate it." Luhan said and he quickly went out. Sehun smiled.

 

Sehun chose their last picture to decorate. He decorated it with plenty of heart shapes and wrote Together Forever on it. The moment Luhan saw that, he tried to use his pen and erase it away. "Yah Luhan. Don't." Sehun said as he pushed Luhan away. Luhan didn't manage to erase it. "What's meant to be, will meant to be." Sehun said. "Whatever." Luhan said and he continued to decorate the other pictures.

 

After decorating it, the pictures were finally printed out. They took and started cutting it on the table. "This is my favourite." Sehun said as he showed Luhan their picture that was taken last. "We really look like a sweet couple." He said. Luhan just kept quiet while he continued cutting the pictures. "Luhan. Are you mad at me?" Sehun asked. Luhan just ignored him. "Luhan I'm sorry." Sehun apologised. Luhan took the pictures and walked away. "Luhan!" Sehun chased after him.

 

"Luhan!" Sehun grabbed Luhan's hand and stopped him. "I'm sorry." Sehun apologised again. "Do you know that what you're doing is hurting me?..." Luhan started to cry. "Luhan..." Sehun hugged him. Luhan pushed him away. "Go away." Luhan said. "Oh no! The pictures!" Sehun exclaimed in panic. "See? It's fated." Luhan walked away. Sehun quickly ran back to the table.

 

The pictures weren't there anymore. "Looking for this?" Sehun head a familiar voice. He looked to his left and saw the 2 girls for the third time. "I kept it for you. Here you go." One of them gave the pictures to Sehun. "Thanks, guys." Sehun smiled weakly. "No problem." They smiled and walked away. "We are fated to be together, Luhan...."

 

 

 

That evening-

 

It was 6.45 pm. Luhan was getting ready to meet Yixing. Sehun has not gone back since the time Luhan left him. "Luhan I'm here!" Yixing shouted. Luhan opened the door and welcomed Yixing in. "Where's Sehun?" Yixing asked. "I don't know. And I  don't care." Luhan answered as he combed his hair. "Did you guys quarrel?" Yixing asked. "Yeah." Luhan answered, "You guys are best friends. Sort things out, okay?" Yixing said with concern. Luhan just nodded.

 

 

 

Later that night-

 

It was 10 pm. Sehun was drinking as he walked. His steps were already unsteady as he was starting to get drunk. "Luhan...." He mumbled to himself. He was walking unsteadily when he accidentally knocked onto someone. "Hey. Watch where you're walking." The guy said fiercely. Sehun just giggled. "I don't give a dam about you." Sehun said. "Teach him a lesson." The guy said and his group of friends pushed Sehun to the alley nearby and started beating him up. Sehun didn't retaliate at all. There were bruises all over his face. His lips, arms and legs were bleeding.

 

"That's enough. Let's go." The leader said and left. Sehun was both physically and emotionally hurt. Tears started to roll down his cheeks. "Luhan isn't here to protect me...." He said to himself. He felt very weak.

 

 

 

"That was an awesome movie!" Luhan said happily as they went out of the lift. "Definitely. Let's catch a movie again next week." Yixing said. "Sure." Luhan smiled. "Goodnight Luhan. Thanks for watching a movie with me tonight. See you tomorrow." Yixing smiled. "Goodnight, Yixing. Bye." Luhan said and they entered their respective dorms.

 

Luhan thought that he would see Sehun laying on his bed but to his surprise, Sehun wasn't there. "Why hasn't he come back? It's already late." Luhan asked himself. He called Sehun. As soon as Sehun picked up the call, Luhan started scolding him. "Yah Oh Sehun! Where are you now? It's late already! There's school tomorrow morning!" Luhan shouted. There was only silence on the other side. "Sehun?.." Luhan called out. "Luhan?.... Is that you?... How was your date with Yixing?... Don't worry about me... I'm fine here..." Sehun said. "Sehun where are you?" Luhan was starting to get worried.

 

Sehun coughed. "Where am I?... I'm at an alley.... Didn't know that it's comfortable here..." Sehun said and he cut off the call. "Yah Sehun! Sehun!" Luhan shouted. "AIsh where is he!" Luhan shouted to himself.

 

 

 

"Luhan..." Sehun coughed as he took out the sticker photos with his bloody hands. "Sehun!" Sehun heard a familiar voice calling out to him. "Sehun!" The voice called out again. Sehun was took weak to shout back. The voice got nearer and nearer. "Sehun?" Luhan called out as he entered the alley. Sehun laughed weakly. "You found me." Sehun said. "Sehun... Why are you covered in blood and bruises?..." Luhan started to cry as he knelt down beside Sehun. Sehun had no more energy to talk. He just looked at Luhan. Luhan saw the photo stickers Sehun was holding and took it.

 

"You found it?..." Luhan asked. Sehun nodded. "I'll.. I'll carry you back." Luhan kept the photos and pulled Sehun onto his back slowly. Sehun felt very weak. Sehun rested his chin on Luhan's shoulder. "Don't cry..." He said softly.

 

 

 

Back at the dorm-

 

Luhan put Sehun on his bed gently and laid him down. Luhan took a towel and started to wipe the blood away which was on Sehun's arms and legs. Luhan couldn't stop crying. He felt deeply hurt seeing the person he loves gotten injured badly. Sehun sat up slowly. "Sehun. Lay down. You're weak." Luhan said with his tears still rolling down his cheeks. "Baby.. Don't cry.... Tonight.... Eodumi geochigo namyeon...." Sehun sang as he wiped Luhan's tears away with his thumb gently. "Luhan baby... Don't cry...." Sehun said softly.

 

"Sehun.... I'm sorry.... I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you..." Luhan apologised as he sobbed. "It's not your fault, Luhan.... Don't blame yourself..." Sehun said. "Do your arms and legs hurt a lot?.." Luhan asked. Sehun shook his head. "It doesn't hurt as much as here.." Sehun touched his heart.

 

After cleaning Sehun's arms and legs, Luhan sat down beside him and took out the photos. "You said this is your favourite, right?" Luhan asked as he showed Sehun the picture that was taken last. "This is my favourite too." Luhan smiled. Sehun just looked at him. Luhan leaned in and connected their lips together. It was sweet and gentle.

 

"How I wished I was the one who got injured instead of you.." Luhan said. "I think we need to sleep... It's already very late and we have school tomorrow morning..." Sehun said. "Okay.. But.... Umm..." Luhan said as he looked elsewhere. "You wanna sleep with me. Is that what you wanna say?"Sehun asked. "How did you know!" Luhan exclaimed. "We've been friends for so long. I know you well." Sehun smiled. Luhan kept the photos away, switched off the lights and laid down beside Sehun.

 

"Can I have a goodnight kiss?" Sehun asked. Luhan smiled and pecked Sehun on his lips. "And I want a morning kiss too tomorrow." Sehun said. "Let's see if I'm in a good mood~" Luhan teased. "You will be in a good mood. Because I'm here with you." Sehun said. He pulled Luhan closer and wrapped his arm around Luhan's waist. "Goodnight my Luhan." Sehun whispered as they looked at each other. "I'm not yours, Sehun." Luhan said. "You will be mine. One day." Sehun said and he closed his eyes.

 

What is this feeling?... Why do I suddenly feel that Sehun loves me more than as a best friend?.... But he isn't gay....

 

 

This chap is kinda crappy... Really sorry about that....