After Effect - Part 1

It's Love

"Yixing ah. Do want me to bring you to the hospital for a check up?" Joonmyeon asked as he walked to the entrance of the school with Yixing on his back. "I don't want... Just bring me back to the dorm." Yixing answered weakly. "Okay, then. Just sleep on my back. I'll wake you up when we have reached." Joonmyeon said. Yixing rested his head on Joonmyeon's shoulder and closed his eyes.

He felt warm and safe. Although he knew Joonmyeon for less than a week, he felt attached to that boy. There was something about him that made Yixing attached to him.

"Joonmyeon ah.." Yixing called out softly as he held his head up. "Hmm?" Joonmyeon answered. Yixing placed a soft kiss on Joonmyeon's left cheek. Joonmyeon was surprised. He didn't see that coming.

"Thank you." Yixing smiled. "W-well... What are friends for." Joonmyeon stuttered. "Maybe..... If we get to know each other more... We can-" Before Yixing could finish his sentence, Joonmyeon accidentally tripped over his own foot.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry! You okay?" Joonmyeon asked worriedly as he looked at Yixing. Yixing just nodded. "What were you saying?" Joonmyeon asked as he continued to walk.

"Never mind. I'll just tell you next time."

 

 

Sehun brought Luhan to the Accident and Emergency Unit. When he saw a doctor who was available, he quickly ran up to him. "Doctor! My friend slashed his wrist! Please save him!" Sehun told the doctor, almost pleadingly. "Put him down on the bed." The doctor instructed and Sehun did what he was told.

"Please wait outside while I check on him." The doctor told Sehun. Sehun went to sit on the chair nearby. "Please be alright, Luhan. Please be alright." Sehun said to himself.

After a few minutes, the curtains drew and Luhan was pushed out. "Doctor. How's my friend?" Sehun asked the doctor. "He's alright. He lost a lot of blood but we have given him a blood transfusion. He just need to stay in the hospital for a day. He'll wake up soon." The doctor smiled. "But as for the wound on his face..."

Sehun was afraid to hear what the doctor would say. "The wound is quite deep. We have cleaned the wound but we need to refer him to the dermatology department for treatment." The doctor said. Sehun found it hard to believe what he has just heard. His beautiful boyfriend had to undergo treatment for his face.

"You need to register his name at the counter." The doctor said and the nurses pushed Luhan towards the ward.

 

 

Sehun was staring at Luhan's face. The doctor has covered his wound with a small bandage. "Why?... Why must this happen to you?.." Tears started to roll down his cheeks. He took Luhan's hand and intertwined their fingers. He missed those beautiful fingers in between his. He pulled Luhan's hand up and placed a soft kiss on it.

Luhan's wrist was bandaged. It must have bled a lot...

Luhan opened his eyes slowly. "Luhan? You're awake!" Sehun exclaimed in happiness and he pressed the bell for the doctor. Sehun couldn't stop smiling as he looked at his boyfriend.

The doctor came within a few seconds and gave a minor check up on Luhan. "He's fine. He should be able to be discharged by tomorrow." The doctor smiled. "As for the wound on his face, I will refer him to the dermatology department. You will receive further treatment for it."

"Thank you, doctor." Sehun smiled and the doctor left.

Sehun turned and looked at Luhan, who looked lost. "Luhan..." Sehun called out softly as he approached him. "Go away..." Luhan said softly. "Luhan.." Sehun touched Luhan's arm. "I said go away!" Luhan shouted and he turned away from Sehun and covered himself with his blanket, up to his head.

 

 

 

Thank you for your lovely comments♡ And to my new subscribers, thank you for subscribing! I love you guys!♡