Tia's move

It's Love

The following morning -

 

It was 6 in the morning. Sehun opened his eyes. He saw Luhan sleeping beside him and it made him smile. "Luhan... You're finally mine." Sehun said softly as he caressed Luhan's cheek softly. Luhan started to move. "Luhan baby. It's time to get ready for school." Sehun said. "Later..." Luhan said groggily as he turned to the other direction. "If you don't wake up now... You're gonna regret it..." Sehun said. Luhan just kept quiet. Sehun started to kiss Luhan's neck softly. "S-sehun stop it..." Luhan said as he opened his eyes. "I'll stop if you get up now." Sehun said. "Okay okay I'll get up now." Luhan said and he sat up.

 

"Isn't there a better way to wake me up?" Luhan asked as he looked at Sehun. "Well... There is." Sehun answered. "Good. Now let's-" Before Luhan could finish his sentence, he was attacked by Sehun's mouth. He pushed Sehun away as he caught his breath. "What are you doing?!" He exclaimed. "You asked me if there is a better way of waking you up so this is it." Sehun said. "And it sure is better." Sehun his lips. "You're crazy." Luhan said and he got off the bed.

 

"I'm bathing first!" Sehun said as he grabbed his towel. Before he entered the toilet, Luhan grabbed his hand and pulled him close. "Wake me up in that way every morning." Luhan smiled. Sehun giggled. "Let's go shower." Luhan said as he held Sehun's hand. "You'll shower with me?" Sehun asked. "Don't you want me to?" Luhan asked. Sehun's lips curved into a smile. "Let's go!"

 

 

 

 

While getting ready for school -

 

"Your hair is undone." Luhan said and he combed Sehun's hair with his fingers. Sehun smiled. "There. All done." Luhan smiled and he was about to walk away when Sehun pulled his close. "Can I have a kiss before we leave for school?" Sehun asked. Luhan connected their lips together and wrapped his arms around Sehun's neck. Sehun wrapped his arms around Luhan's waist and pulled his closer.

 

"I love you, Luhan." Sehun said. Luhan could feel his breath on his face as their faces were only a few inches away. "I love you too, my dear." Luhan smiled. "Let's go." Luhan held Sehun's hand and carried his bag.

 

 

 

In school -

 

Hey guys." Sehun greeted with a smile as he sat down at his seat. "You look happy today, Sehun." Jongin said. "Had an awesome date with Tia?" He teased. "Better than that." Sehun smiled and he looked at Luhan, who was sitting beside him. "Where's Yixing? He's seldom  late." Luhan asked. Urgh Yixing. Sehun felt a little jealous at the mention of his name. "There he is!" Jongin said as he pointed to Yixing, who was walking towards them. "I woke up late." He said as he sat down beside Jongin.

 

"Your hair is messy." Luhan said as he combed Yixing's hair with his fingers. "Thanks Luhan." Yixing smiled. "Ohh someone made Yixing happy~" Jongin teased. "Shut up, Jongin." Yixing said shyly. Sehun just looked at the both of them in jealousy. So this is how Luhan feels when I'm with Tia.

 

 

 

4 hours later -

 

4 hours have passed. They were having their mathematics lesson. "Okay class. I'll let you off early today. Just remember to do your homework." Their teacher announced. Everyone started packing their bags. "Luhan. Come with me." Sehun said. He grabbed Luhan's hand and led him to the toilet.

 

He pulled him into a cubicle and locked the door. "Sehun ah. What is it?" Luhan asked. Sehun went close to Luhan until his back hit the wall. "Why did you keep talking to Yixing in class today?" Sehun asked in a deep voice. "Why can't I?" Luhan asked, more like teasing him. " you, Luhan." Sehun said and he crashed their lips together. Luhan smiled and wrapped his arms around Sehun's neck. Sehun's tongue was practically every single part of Luhan's mouth.

 

They pulled away and caught their breath. "It was my turn to make you feel jealous." Luhan smiled. "Well you have succeeded. Do you know how hard it was for me to control myself from pulling you to the toilet when the lesson was still ongoing?" Sehun asked. Luhan giggled. "Didn't know you were so jealous." He smiled. "You have to be punished. You have to shower with me every single night from now onwards." Sehun said. "I'll gladly accept my punishment." Luhan said and he pecked Sehun's nose.

 

Sehun buried his face on Luhan's neck and inhaled his scent. "I think I'm addicted to you." He said. "Shall I make you more addicted then?" Luhan asked. He grabbed Sehun's but and connected their lips together. It was his turn to lead the kiss. He turned themselves around, so Sehun's back was against the wall. He slowly moved to Sehun's neck, it lightly.

 

"Oh Luhan~" Sehun let out a moan with his eyes closed. Luhan was pleasuring him. Luhan slowly ed Sehun's shirt. He started to kiss Sehun's neck all the way to his collarbone. Sehun was enjoying the pleasure.

 

"Sehun! Luhan! Are you guys in here?" Yixing called out. Luhan quickly stopped what he was doing. "Oh ." He mumbled. "Sehun's face was flushed from all the pleasure and he quickly buttoned his shirt. "We'll be out in a minute! Wait for us outside!" Sehun shouted. "Okay!" Yixing answered and went out. "Do you like what I did to you?" Luhan asked in a seductive tone. Sehun pecked Luhan's lips. "Definitely. And it has definitely make me more addicted to you now." Sehun started kissing Luhan. "S-stop. We need to go out." Luhan said. "Don't worry. We'll continue it again someday." Luhan winked.

 

 

 

 

After school -

 

Yixing had a dance practice while Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Jongin have left earlier. "Sehun ah. I've left something behind. You go back first." Luhan said. Sehun nodded and left. Luhan went back to the classroom. He has left his chemistry textbook. He took his textbook and was about to leave when he saw Tia approaching him. "Tia?" Luhan called out. "Luhan. You better leave him alone or the consequences will be dire." Tia said seriously. "What are you talking about?" Luhan asked.

 

"Don't think that I don't know, Luhan. You're gay and you like Sehun. But sorry, he's mine." Tia said. Luhan didn't know what to say. "Leave him, or else someone might get hurt. Physically hurt." Tia continued. "What do you mean?" Luhan asked. "If you don't leave him, I'll get someone to beat Sehun up." Tia said. "What?! Why would you do that when you love him?!" Luhan exclaimed. "I'll do anything to make you leave him." Tia said. "Or maybe, you'll get hurt instead." Tia gave a sinister smile. "No don't hurt him!" Luhan shouted. "I'll..... I'll leave him." He said softly.

 

Tia laughed. "That's a good boy. See you around." She said and left. "Sehun..."