HunHan

It's Love

That night -

"Sehun ah. It's getting late. You need to go back, You have school tomorrow." Luhan said as he looked at his boyfriend, who was holding his hand as they walked out of the canteen. "I want to stay with you." Sehun said and he stopped walking and looked at Luhan. "I'm going to miss you." Sehun said as he held both of Luhan's hands. "Silly. It's only for a night." Luhan smiled. "Even a minute without you is too long." Sehun said.

Luhan giggled. "Luhan." Sehun called out his name in the most affectionate way. "Hmm?" Luhan replied. "I love you." And with that, Sehun pressed their lips together slowly. it was gentle and sweet. Luhan smiled into the kiss.

"I don't know how I would live without you." Sehun said and he rested his forehead on Luhan's. "You're getting too cheesy." Luhan giggled. "I'm only cheesy for you." Sehun smiled and pecked Luhan's lips. "I can't wait for you to be discharged."

"Run along now. The streets will get darker soon." Luhan said. "Okay. I'll listen to my baby." Sehun pulled away. "But I'll send you back to your ward first." Sehun said. "No, it's okay. I can go back on my own." Luhan smiled. "Really?" Sehun asked. Luhan just nodded. "Alright, then. Goodnight. See you tomorrow." Sehun said and he was reluctant to walk away.

"Bye." Luhan waited for him to go. "Yah... Can I get a goodnight kiss?" Sehun asked. Luhan giggled and pecked Sehun's lips lightly. "That was so fast! I could barely feel anything!" Sehun whined. "Sehun ah-" Before Luhan could finish his sentence, Sehun pulled him and pressed their lips together. Sehun wrapped his arms around Luhan's tiny waist and Luhan automatically wrapped his arms around Sehun's neck.

Their lips were moving against each other gently yet passionately. Sehun's lips slowly moved down to Luhan's neck, placing soft kisses on it. Luhan's eyes were closed and he was definitely enjoying it. "S-sehun.... We're a-at the h-hospital..." Luhan managed to voice out in between the kisses that were being placed on his neck. "Luhan... You're so perfect." Sehun said in a loving tone.

As much as he wanted to continue, Sehun knew he had to stop. He pulled away and looked at Luhan, who was already panting. "Luhan. You're making it hard for me to stop." Sehun said. Luhan touched Sehun's nape and he but his lips ily. Sehun couldn't control the lust in him anymore. He knew Luhan wanted that, too. He grabbed Luhan's wrist and pulled him to the nearest toilet and went into a cubicle.

He pushed Luhan gently against the wall and attached their lips together again. This time, it was needy and full of lust. Sehun's tongue tasted Luhan's mouth and it made Luhan moaned in pleasure. Their tongues kept brushing against each other and it was driving them crazy. Sehun's hands travelled underneath Luhan's shirt and began rubbing Luhan's s slowly.

Luhan was already on fire. Sehun's lips moved down to Luhan's neck and began it. Luhan 's closed his eyes and enjoyed it. "Luhan..." Sehun said in between the kisses. "You're beautiful..." He continued. When Luhan heard that, a tear rolled down his cheek. He felt really touched. Despite his scar, Sehun still loves him. "S-sehun..." he breathed out.

Sehun stopped and looked up at him. "Why are you crying? Did I hurt you? Was I too rough?" Sehun asked worriedly as he cupped Luhan's cheeks with his warm hands. Luhan shook his head and smiled. "Thank you, Sehun. You still love me even though I've became ugly."

"You are not ugly." Sehun pecked Luhan's forehead. "You're forever beautiful in my heart." A peck on Luhan's nose. "Because I love you." Finally a peck on Luhan's lips. "You're not allowed to say yourself ugly. Otherwise I won't kiss you." Sehun said. "N-no!" Luhan aaccidentally exclaimed.

Sehun giggled. "You like it when I kiss you, don't you?" Sehun asked as he slipped his hand into Luhan's pants slowly. Luhan could feel himself getting hard already. "Answer me, Luhan." Sehun's hand moved lower slowly. Luhan closed his eyes. "Y-yes..." He said in an inaudible tone. "What's that? I can't hear you, baby." Sehun teased. "Maybe I shouldn't do this, then." He moved his hand up slowly.

", Sehun touch me there already!" Luhan exclaimed. Sehun smirked. He like seeing Luhan being so weak."Touch you where? I don't know where, Luhan. Tell me." Sehun said and he lowered his hand deeper into Luhan's pants. "T-there..." Luhan said softly. "Here?" Sehun asked as he touched Luhan's . The only thing that was blocking Sehun's hand was Luhan's boxers. "Oh I don't feel anything. Maybe I should put my hands into your boxers instead." Sehun took his hand out and Luhan whimpered at the lost of touch.

Sehun slipped his hand into Luhan's boxers and touched Luhan's that was already hard. "Oh ... Sehun..." Luhan moaned. "You like this? You like it when I touch you here?" Sehun asked as he started to rub Luhan's slowly. Luhan nodded his head continuously as he bit his lips. "I can't hear you, baby. Oh you don't like it?" Sehun teased and he stopped.

"C-continue.... Sehun.. I like it...." Luhan said. Sehun smirked. He had enough of teasing Luhan. He took out his hand and pulled down Luhan's pants and boxers, revealing Luhan's that was aching for a touch.  

He grabbed Luhan's throbbing and palmed it slowly. "F-faster...." Luhan said. Sehun quickened up his speed and Luhan was in a mess. Sehun brought his index finger to Luhan's face. ", baby." He told Luhan and Luhan it obediently. He was satisfied with the amount of saliva that was on his finger and brought it back to Luhan's . "Baby, if it hurts, tell me. You're still recuperating after all." Sehun said. Luhan nodded.

Sehun inserted his finger into Luhan's hole slowly, observing Luhan's reaction. "Oh , Sehun.... Just finger me already." Luhan said. Seeing that Luhan wasn't hurt, Sehun began moving his finger in and out of Luhan's hole. "Oh ... Right there...." Luhan moaned. "Baby, for me." Sehun said. Luhan released all his onto Sehun's hand. Sehun scooped some of it on his finger and it. "You taste so sweet." He said and pressed their lips together.

"I'm so... Dirty... Thanks to you." Luhan said shyly. "But you like it. You like having me touching you." Sehun said. Their faces were very close to each other and they could feel each other's breath.

"Come on. I'll help you." Sehun said. He took a small amount of toilet paper and wiped Luhan's away gently. After cleaning Luhan, he pulled Luhan's boxers and pants up. "Let's go." Sehun took Luhan's hand and was about to walked out of the cubicle when Luhan pecked Sehun's cheek.

"Thank you. I love you." Luhan smiled. Sehun smiled back and they started walking out of the toilet.

Little did they know that they were being watched. "Luhan...."

 

 

 

A failed chapter...