Skipped School - Chapter 12 Part 1

It's Love

Luhan, Sehun and Yixing were walking to class together. None of them spoke a word and silence filled the air. Yixing decided to break the silence. "So, Sehun. I know this is random but, is there anyone whom you fancy right now?" He asked. Both Luhan and Sehun were surprised at that question. "Yeah. Yeah I do." Sehun answered as he looked at Luhan lovingly but Luhan was just looking straight as he walked. "Oh! Who is it?" Yixing asked, starting to get excited. "Her name is Tia. I've seen here before. She's really pretty." Luhan said.

 

No, Luhan! It's not her! It's you! Sehun wanted to say out those words so badly. He sighed. "Oh! Can i get to meet her someday?" Yixing asked. "Yeah, sure." Sehun smiled bitterly as he looked to the ground. "Cool!" Yixing smiled. "Oh guys. I wanna go to the toilet first. Meet ya in class." Yixing said and he left.

 

"Luhan." Sehun said as he stopped walking. Luhan also stopped walking and turned to face Sehun. "Yes?" Luhan asked softly. Sehun held both Luhan's hands and inched closer. "I love you." Sehun confessed. At the same time, someone dropped something heavy and a loud bang was heard. "I'm sorry Sehun. I didn't hear you. What is it?" Luhan asked. His voice got louder as there was a commotion nearby and the students were talking very loudly. "Luhan. I love you." Sehun said it again, hoping that Liuhan could hear him. "Sorry Sehun I really can't hear you."? Luhan stated to shout. They didn't know that they were being watched by a pair of eyes which was full of jealousy and hatred. "Luhan..."

 

Sehun felt frustrated and pulled Luhan to the toilet which was further away. He pulled Luhan into the cubicle and locked the door. "Sehun what's the matter?" Luhan asked, feeling afraid of what Sehun was going to do. Without answering, Sehun slammed his lips on Luhan's and cupped his face. Luhan was shocked by his sudden actions and wanted to pull away, but he felt himself getting weaker as Sehun deepened the kiss. He gave up and responded to the kiss. Both o them were in their own world, kissing like there's no tomorrow.

 

Feeling breathless, they pulled away. Both of them were panting. "What was that for?" Luhan asked. "Do you know how frustrated I am right now?" Sehun asked. "What does that got to do with me?" Luhan asked. "Forget it." Sehun sighed. "Forget what? You pulled me here, kissed me and now you telling me to forget it?!" Luhan exclaimed.

 

Sehun didn't expect Luhan to react like that. "I hate you, Sehun..." Luhan started to cry. "Hey don't cry." Sehun pulled Luan in his embrace. "Don't cry, my baby." Sehun whispered. He placed a soft kiss on Luhan's cheek. Luhan pulled away slowly. "I'm very ugly right now, aren't I?" Luhan asked in between his sobs. Sehun smiled. "You're beautiful. You're always beautiful, Luhan." Sehun said and he kissed softly on Luhan's neck. He started to sing.

 

 ”Baby don’t cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon~"
"Baby don’t cry tonight eobseotdeon iri doel geoya~"
"Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega aniya kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon~"
"So baby don’t cry cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni~"

 

"Baby don't cry." Sehun smiled as he wiped Luhan's tears away gently. He rubbed their noses against each other gently, which made Luhan giggled. Both if them were enjoying each others' company and didn't want it to end.

 

Luhan's phone vibrated. He took it out and checked it. "It's Yixing. He asked where are we and why are we still not in class." Luhan said. "let's go then..." Sehun said softly. Luhan saw Sehun looking sad and he pecked Sehun's cheek. "Thank you, my dear." He smiled and held Sehun's hand. "You should do that more often." Sehun said. "Greedy." Luhan teased and pecked Sehun's cheek again. "that's not enough." Sehun whined. "No more." Luhan said firmly. "Let's see." Sehun smirked and pulled Luhan for a kiss. Luhan smiled and started kissing Sehun back. They were lost in their own world.

 

Sehun went further down and started to kiss Luhan's neck. "Mmm Sehun~" Luhan moaned. "Moan more for me baby." Sehun said as he continued kissing it and slowly began to it. Luhan felt himself getting weaker as each time Sehun his soft spot. "Sehun... We need to stop." Luhan said. Sehun pulled away, looking disappointed. "We need to go to class." Luhan said.

 

"Luhan." Sehun said. His voice became serious. "Do you wanna skip the first three lessons and spend time with me?" Sehun asked. Luhan could see the sincerity in Sehun's eyes. "Yes. I do." Luhan answered. "Let's go then." Sehun smiled and pulled Luhan out of the toilet.

 

 

 

In the classrom-

 

"Where's Sehun? And Luhan too." Baekhyun asked. "I don't know. I've texed Luhan but he didn't reply." Yixing answered. "Maybe they went on a date." Jongin said playfully. Yixing looked hurt. Chanyeol elbowed Jongin's arm, signalling that he has said the wrong thing. "Well I mean, maybe they went back to the dorm to get something." Jongin smiled. Yixing just stared at his phone.

 

 

 

"Where do you wanna go now?" Luhan asked as they walked together with their hands holding each other. "Hmm... I wanna eat ice cream!" Sehun said happily. Luhan giggled. "Okay. Let's go." Luhan said. They walked to a nearby cafe that sells ice cream.

 

After ordering a cup of ice cream each, they sat down. "Actually, I didn't expect you to say yes." Sehun said. Luhan smiled. "Just eat your ice cream." Luhan shoved a spoonful of his banana ice cream into Sehun's mouth. Sehun giggled. "You have ice cream on your lips." Sehun said. Luhan started to wipe his lips. "Is it still there?" Luhan asked. Sehun leaned over the table and Luhan's lips. "There. It's gone now." Sehun smiled. Luhan blushed. "Why did you do that... We're in public." Luhan said. "Aww... My baby is shy." Sehun teased. "Shut up." Luhan pouted. "Let's go to the mall after this." Sehun suggested. Luhan nodded.

 

 

 

"Sehun Sehun! That bear is so cute!" Luhan exclaimed excitedly as he pointed to the teddy bear that was displayed on the display glass. "You want it?" Sehun asked. Luhan nodded. "But I bet it's expensive..." Luhan said sadly. "Come one." Sehun grabbed Luhan's hand and went into the shop.

 

"I would like to get that teddy bear which is on display, please." Sehun told the salesperson. "Sehun.... It's expensive." Luhan said softly. "Here it is. That'll be $80 please." The salesperson smiled. "$80?! Sehun ah. Just forget it." Luhan said. Sehun took out his wallet and gave his ATM card to the salesperson. After keying in his pin number, he took the teddy bear and gave it to Luhan. "This is for you." Sehun smiled. "Sehun..." Luhan felt touched. "You guys are such a sweet couple." The salesperson smiled.

"We... Are not a couple." Luhan said. Those words hurt Sehun. "Oh I'm sorry." The salesperson apologised. Sehun's expression turned sad. Both of them left the shop.