An Outing Together

It's Love

The following morning-

 

Sehun woke up with Luhan's hand on his chest. He smiled. He brushed Luhan's bangs off his forehead. "If you were a girl, I would have definitely fallen for you." Sehun said softly and got up. Luhan, who was actually awake all the time, heard the heart-wrenching words. "If I was a girl...”

 

 

 

Half an hour later-

 

Sehun was back after buying breakfast for Luhan and himself. "Silly boy is still sleeping." Sehun smiled as he put the food on the table. He went to his bed and laid beside Luhan. Their faces were facing each other. "Luhan~" Sehun whispered. "Let me sleep for a while more..." Luhan whined with his eyes still closed. It's already 11 am and I'm bored." Sehun said. Luhan just kept quiet. "Wake up or else I'll kiss you." Sehun warned. Luhan continued sleeping. Sehun leaned in and connected their lips together. Luhan was startled and he opened his eyes. He tried to push Sehun away but wasn't strong enough. Sehun got on top of Luhan and deepened the kiss. Luhan used up all his energy and pushed Sehun away. "Yah!" Luhan shouted. "This is your punishment for not waking up." Sehun smirked and he connected their lips together again.

 

Sehun... Why are you doing this to me......

 

Luhan felt himself becoming weaker. Sehun was kissing him aggressively and he couldn't do anything about it. Sehun got carried away and began kissing Luhan's neck. "Sehun stop please." Luhan pleaded. Sehun realised what he was doing and pulled away. "I'm... I'm sorry Luhan. I just... Can't control myself." Sehun said. "I'm a guy for Pete's sake!" Luhan shouted. "I'm sorry..." Sehun apologised once again and he got off Luhan. Luhan felt bad for shouting at him. "Hey..." Luhan whispered as he hugged Sehun from behind. "It's okay." Luhan said. Sehun intertwined their fingers together. "Luhan?" Sehun called out. "Hmm?" Luhan answered. "Can you sing that song for me again?" Sehun asked. Luhan smiled and started singing.

 

"I love your voice Luhan." Sehun said. Luhan giggled. "Thank you." Luhan smiled. "Whenever I feel upset, sing that song to me, okay?" Sehun asked. "Sure." Luhan smiled. Sehun turned and faced Luhan. "Actually...." Sehun said. Luhan looked at Sehun in curiosity. "Your breath stinks." Sehun joked and he ran away. "Yah! Don't ever kiss me again!" Luhan shouted as he ran after Sehun.

 

"I'm just kidding." Sehun smiled when Luhan caught him. He pecked Luhan's lips. He wrapped his arms around Luhan's waist and rested their foreheads together. Luhan wrapped his arms around Sehun's neck and they looked at each other.

 

Sehun didn't know that he has already started to have feelings for Luhan.

 

"Umm... We're not gonna stand like this the whole day, are we?" Luhan asked. Sehun laughed. "I don't mind." He said. "But I do." Luhan said as he pulled away. "Hmm.... Since I'm no longer going out with Soojung... I'm free the whole day. Let's go out!" Sehun said excitedly. "Where?" Luhan asked. "Hmm... I don't know. Let's go eat and cycle!" Sehun said. "Cycling again?" Luhan sounded bored. "Oh come on. It'll be fun! Go shower!" Sehun said excitedly and he pushed Luhan to the toilet.

 

 

 

At the park-

 

Luhan was already sitting behind Sehun on the bicycle. "You've forgotten to do something." Sehun said as he turned his head and looked at Luhan. Luhan sighed and hugged Sehun. "That's better."Sehun smiled and he started peddling. They weren't moving at a fast pace like the previous time and were moving at a relaxed pace. "This is so much better than the other time." Luhan said and he started to sing.

 

"Neoye sesangeuro~
Yeah yeorin barameul tago yeah~"

 

Sehun listened to his best friend's voice.


"Ni gyeoteuro~"
Eodi eseo wat nyago~

Hae malkge mudneun nege bimi rira malhaesseo~"
 

Sehun smiled.


"Manyang idaero hamkke georeu myeon~
Eodideun cheonguk il teni eodideun cheonguk il teni~"

 

Sehun turned behind and kissed Luhan's lips quickly and turned to the front again. "Yah!" Luhan shouted. "Don't shout at my ear, you poop!" Sehun exclaimed. Luhan tilted his head to his left and put his head on Sehun's back. "You better stop doing this..." Luhan said softly. "Why? You afraid that you might fall for me?" Sehun teased. "It's not funny!" Luhan shouted and hit Sehun's back. "I wouldn't mind if you fall for me." Sehun said. "Why?" Luhan asked. "Because I love you too." Sehun smiled. "What a joke. You love me as a best friend, not more than that, poop." Luhan said. "Well, in the first place, that would never happen because we're both straight!" Sehun laughed. "What if I'm not straight? What if I'm gay? Would you stop being friends with me?" Luhan asked, afraid of Sehun's answer. Sehun cycled to a nearby tree and stopped there. He got off and tied the bicycle on the tree. Luhan got off too.

 

"I would never leave you, Luhan. I promised never to leave your side, even if I have a girlfriend. We'll be best friends forever. I can't imagine my life without you. It'd be so boring and lifeless." Sehun said as he started deeply into Luhan's eyes. "Even if you're gay, I'll still be your best friend." Sehun said. He leaned in and connected their lips together.

 

"They're kissing! So cute!" A girl squealed in excitement. Sehun pulled away and the both of them saw a girl looking at them. "Are you guys a couple? You guys look so cute together!" The girl exclaimed. Sehun just smiled and the girl left. "You shouldn't have done that. Now people will think that you're gay." Luhan said. "Well, I don't mind if we become a couple." Sehun smiled. "Well, I mind though." Luhan said as he folded his arms. Sehun giggled. He took Luhan's hand and intertwined their fingers together. "Come on. Let's go grab some ice cream." Sehun said and they started walking.

 

 

 

At the ice cream stall-

 

"Strawberry and chocolate mint, please. 2 cones." Sehun smiled at the stall vendor. After scooping the ice cream, the stall vendor gave it to them. Sehun wanted pay but was stopped by Luhan. "I'll pay." He smiled and gave the money to the stall vendor. "Thank you. Enjoy your day. And you guys make a cute couple." The stall vendor winked. "Thank you." Sehun smiled and the both of them started to walk.

 

""Why do people think that we're a couple?" Luhan asked as he his strawberry ice cream. "Maybe because we look cute together." Sehun kissed Luhan's cheek with his lips covered with his ice cream. "Yah!" Luhan shouted. Sehun laughed. "Can I try your ice cream? It looks nice." Sehun asked. "But I've it." Luhan said. "So what? It's not that I've never tasted your saliva before." Sehun took a small bite of Luhan's ice cream. What Sehun said made Luhan blushed. "It's nice. Maybe because it has your saliva on it." Sehun winked.  

 

Luhan playfully took Sehun's ice cream and shoved it on his face. "Yah Luhan!" Sehun exclaimed. Luhan ran away while laughing till he reached a tree. "You're so dead." Sehun said as he approached Luhan. "I'm sorry." Luhan said in between his laughter. Sehun held Luhan's head and smashed their lips together. His lips were covered with his ice cream and now he got his ice cream on Luhan's lips. He pulled away and both of them laughed. They were enjoying each other's company a lot. They started to stop laughing and looked at each other. They knew that they wanted to kiss.

 

"Let's go back to our bicycle." Luhan suggested. He was about to walk away when Sehun pulled him and crashed their lips together. Luhan couldn't pull away, because he knew that he wanted the kiss. He slowly wrapped his arms around Sehun's neck. Both of them enjoyed the kiss.

 

Luhan pulled away. It was very awkward. It was the first time both of them initiated the kiss, not only Sehun. "Umm... Let's go." Luhan said and he walked away. Sehun felt confused. Why did he feel awkward after they kissed? He didn't feel awkward when he kissed Luhan during the previous times.

 

 

 

Both of them were quiet on their bicycle ride. Luhan didn't hug Sehun because he was still feeling awkward. "Luhan?" Sehun called out. "Hmm?" Luhan answered. "Why aren't you hugging me?" Sehun asked. "I thought-" "Hug me." Sehun said. Luhan smiled and did as he was told. "Sing that song again." Sehun said. Luhan started singing.

 

"Neoye sesangeuro~
Yeah yeorin barameul tago yeah~"

 

Sehun smiled.

 

Ni gyeoteuro~"
Eodi eseo wat nyago~

Hae malkge mudneun nege bimi rira malhaesseo~"

 

Sehun started to sing.
 

"Manyang idaero hamkke georeu myeon~
Eodideun cheonguk il teni eodideun cheonguk il teni~"

 

"Sehun?..." Luhan called out. He was surprised that Sehun has memorized the lyrics. "Maybe... We'll sing together next time. It'd be more perfect." Sehun smiled. "More perfect?" Luhan asked. "It was already perfect before when you sing it." Sehun smiled. Luhan just kept quiet. He felt shy. "Hey, wanna go to the flea market tonight?" Sehun asked. "Sure!" Luhan answered excitedly. "But it's only 3 pm. It's still early." Luhan whined. Sehun thought for a while. "I know!" He exclaimed. "Let's sing some songs and record our voices." Sehun said excitedly. "Hmm... Sounds interesting. Okay." Luhan smiled.

 

 

 

Back at the dorm-

 

"I think my face still reek of chocolate mint." Sehun laughed as he laid down on his bed. "Let me smell it!" Luhan said happily as he laid beside Sehun and smelled Sehun's face. "Yeah it does." Luhan laughed. "It's all thanks to you." Sehun pouted. "Aww don't be upset." Luhan said as he pulled Sehun and made his head rest on his chest. Sehun inhaled Luhan's scent. "Why do you always smell good?" Sehun asked. Luhan giggled. "Smell me more then." Luhan said. Sehun turned so he could tangle their legs together.

 

"May I know what are you doing, mister?" Luhan asked. "Tangling our legs together." Sehun smiled. "And why are doing you doing that?" Luhan asked. "Because I wanna be close to you." Sehun said. "Let's just stay like this." Sehun said with his eyes closed. "I thought you wanted to sing some songs and record our voices?" Luhan asked. "Then... Let's stay like this for awhile." Sehun said as he snuggled closer to Luhan.

 

 

 

An hour later-

 

"What are we gonna use to record our voices? We don't have a tape recorder." Luhan asked. "You know, there's such a thing called hand phone." Sehun said sarcastically. "Pfft. I know that. I hate you." Luhan pouted and he folded his arms. Sehun chuckled. "I know you don't~ You love me~" Sehun said as he leaned in close to Luhan. "Don't kiss me." Luhan said. "And what if I do?" Sehun asked and connected their lips together. It was soft and sweet. Both of them enjoyed it.

 

Sehun pulled away. "I kissed you. What are you gonna do about it?" Sehun teased. "I hate you even more." Luhan said. "Then I'll kiss you again." Sehun said and he kissed Luhan again. He cupped Luhan's left cheek and deepened the kiss. Luhan became weak and started kissing back. They shared a sweet yet passionate kiss.

 

Feeling breathless, Sehun pulled away and they looked at each other. "Do you know how many times you have kissed me today?" Luhan asked. Sehun giggled. "Hmm..... 4 times?" Sehun asked. "It's 8  times, you poop." Luhan said. "Then... Make it 9." Sehun smiled and kissed Luhan again. Both of them were smiling as they kissed.

 

They pulled away and giggled. "I think we should start singing now or we'll end up kissing the whole day." Luhan said. "Well... I don't mind though." Sehun winked. "But I do." Luhan said. "Why do you like kissing me so many times anyway?" Luhan asked. Sehun thought for awhile. "I don't know..." He said. "Oh I know. It's because you won't be able to kiss me anymore when you have a girl friend in future." Luhan said. I won't be able to kiss Luhan? That... Hurts. "Then if that's the case, I'd rather not have a girl friend so I can kiss you." Sehun said. Luhan laughed. "That's a nice joke." Luhan said.

 

Luhan took out some papers, which have lyrics written on them. "This is the song that I first sang to you." Luhan said as he gave Sehun the paper. "Baby Don't Cry." Sehun read the title of the song. "And this is the other song that I sang to you." Luhan handed a piece of paper to Sehun. "Angel." Sehun read the title out loud. "So... which song do you wanna sing first?" Luhan asked. "Baby Don't cry." Sehun smiled. Luhan started to sing the song first, so Sehun would know how the melody goes.

 

After singing the song, they started to divide the lyrics between themselves and record their voices.

 

 

 

3 Hours later-

 

"Wow! It's already 7!" Luhan exclaimed as he looked at his watch. "yeah. We finished recording on time. It's time to go to the flea market!" Sehun said excitedly. Luhan kept the song sheets. "Hey Sehun, make sure you send the recording to me tonight." Luhan said. "Okay." Sehun smiled and they left.

 

 

 

At the flea market-

 

"There're so many things to buy!" Luhan said excitedly as the both of them walked along the street stalls. "Hey they sell necklaces with alphabets on them." Sehun exclaimed as he picked 2 necklaces with the letters S and L and paid the stall vendor. "Here." Sehun gave Luhan the necklace with the letter S. "Why are you giving me the one with the letter S?" Luhan asked. "If you miss me, just look at it after you wear it." Sehun smiled. "Thanks." Luhan smiled reluctantly. "So, I'll wear the one with the letter L. So whenever I miss you, I'll look at it." Sehun said.

 

"Let's... Continue walking." Luhan said and he started to walk. They stopped at a stall which requires winning a game to get the prize. "Let me try." Luhan said confidently. He started throwing the rings into the cones and all of them went in. "Yeah!" Luhan exclaimed happily. "I want that teddy bear, please." Luhan pointed to the teddy bear which has the letter S on it and the stall vendor gave it to him. "I shall name it after you, so whenever I'm angry at you, I'll punch it." Luhan said. "Hey." Sehun pouted. Luhan giggled. "I was just kidding. I'd never get angry with you." Luhan smiled. "That's better." Sehun said.

 

"Hand phone covers!" Luhan exclaimed as they approached the stall that sold hand phone covers. "I want this one." Luhan smiled happily as he told the stall vendor. "I want one too, but white one." Sehun said. Both of them paid the stall vendor and started walking. "Why did you choose the same design as mine?" Luhan asked. "Because I wanna have the same design as yours." Sehun smiled. "When you have a girl friend, you'll have to change it and get the same one as your girl friend's." Luhan said.

 

 

 

8 pm, back at the dorm-

 

 

"Ahh I'm tired." Sehun said as he stretched his hands. "Me too." Luhan yawned. "I'm gonna take a shower first." Luhan said and he grabbed his towel. "Hey, let me join you." Sehun said. Luhan raised his eyebrows. "What? I just wanna save time." Sehun said. Luhan laughed. "Okay okay. Let's go." Luhan said.

 

 

 

Sehun has taken off his clothes while Luhan still has his boxers on. "How are you gonna shower with your boxers on?" Sehun asked. Luhan took his boxers off reluctantly. Sehun started at Luhan's body. "You're beautiful." Sehun blurted out, just like the other time. "Stop looking at me and start showering!" Luhan shouted, feeling uncomfortable with Sehun staring at him. Luhan the shower hose and water started to fall.

 

 Sehun walked behind Luhan and hugged him. "Let me hug you." Sehun said softly. "Sehun. Bathe." Luhan said firmly. "Please let me do this... I won't be able to do this when I have a girl friend..." Sehun said. Luhan just kept quiet. Sehun began kissing Luhan's neck softly and then he started to it, earning a moan from Luhan. "Sehun~" Luhan moaned. It Sehun so much. He turned Luhan around and started kissing him. They had their arms around each other. Exchanging of saliva was going on and their tongues were practically tasting every part of each other's mouth. Their lower bodies accidently touched and Luhan moaned. "You like that, don't you?" Sehun asked. Luhan blushed very hard. He couldn't hide it anymore. Sehun pushed Luhan against the wall and started kissing him again. Sehun started to grind their lower bodies, making Luhan moaned again.

 

Sehun wanted to just make out with Luhan, but he knew that it was wrong because both of them were straight. He stopped and pulled away. "Thank you, Luhan." Sehun said. "That... That was embarrassing!" Luhan covered his face with his hands. Sehun laughed. "Relax. It's okay." Sehun said as he took Luhan's hands away from his face. "Let's shower." He said.

 

 

 

Half an hour later-

 

Luhan and Sehun were getting ready to sleep. "Luhan." Sehun called out. "Yes?" Luhan asked. Sehun wanted to ask Luhan to sleep with him but somehow he didn't manage to get the words out. "Umm.... Goodnight." Sehun said. "Goodnight, Sehun." Luhan smiled and he climbed onto his bed.

 

Both of them laid down and covered themselves with their blanket. They were thinking of things.  

 

What is this feeling? Why did I do that in the bathroom? Why do I feel so attached to Luhan?

 

This is getting worse. My feelings for you is getting deeper, Sehun. I have to control myself.