The Start Of The Breakup - Part 1

It's Love

That evening -

 

Luhan was showering. He let the warm water drip down from his head to his body and then his feet. His eyes was closed and was deep in thoughts.

 

Sehun opened the toilet door as quiet s he could and went in. He smiled at the sight of Luhan. He went to stand behind Luhan and wrapped his arms around Luhan's waist slowly. Luhan was startled as he was deep in his thoughts. "What are you thinking about, baby?" Sehun whispered at Luhan's ears. "You." Luhan answered and he turned to face Sehun. "I'm always in your thoughts, aren't I?" Sehun smiled. Luhan s his arms around Sehun's neck. "Kiss me." He whispered. Sehun smiled and closed the gap between them. It was a sweet and gentle kiss, which both of them love. Sehun wrapped his arms around Luhan's waist and pulled him closer.

 

Tia's words were running in Luhan's mind. The more he thought about it, the more he kissed Sehun deeply. Tears started to fall down his cheeks. The thought of breaking up with Sehun broke his heart into pieces. Sehun noticed that Luhan was crying and he pulled away. "Luhan, why are you crying?" He asked as he looked at Luhan. "Sehun ah... What if one day.... I had to leave you and.... We had to break up?.." Luhan asked. "Luhan why are you asking me these questions? I won't allow it to happen." Sehun said as he wiped Luhan's tears away gently. "What if it really happens?...." Luhan asked. "It won't happen. I can't live without you, Luhan. Breaking up with you is like letting half of my soul go. How would I be able to live that way." Sehun said.

 

"Sehun..." Luhan's voice cracked. "No words can ever describe my love for you. I need you in my live, Luhan. I love you so much." Sehun said as he looked at Luhan lovingly. After hearing those words, Luhan hugged Sehun tightly. "I love you, too." Luhan said.

 

Both of them pulled away. "Come on. Let's shower properly." Sehun smiled.

 

 

 

After showering -

 

Luhan was getting ready to sleep on his bed. "Luhan..." Sehun whispered. Luhan was startled and turned around. Their faces were just an inch away. "Sehun? Why are you up here? Aren't you going to bed?" Luhan asked. "I can't sleep without you by my side. Sleep with me, Luhan." Sehun said. That made Luhan smiled. Both of them climbed down the ladder and started to lay down on Sehun's bed.

 

Sehun tucked themselves under the blanket and lay down. Both of them were facing each other. Sehun placed a soft kiss on Luhan's forehead. "Goodnight, Luhan. I love you." Sehun smiled. Luhan placed his left hand on Sehun's waist. "Pull me closer, will you?" Sehun asked. Luhan smiled and Sehun went closer to Luhan until their forehead touched. "I can feel your breath on my face." Luhan giggled. Sehun kissed softly on Luhan's lips. Somehow after being asked that question in the toilet by Luhan, he was afraid that Luhan would leave him. Luhan touched Sehun's cheek and responded to the kiss as he smiled.

 

Both of them pulled away and looked at each other lovingly. "I'm so addicted to you." Sehun whispered. Luhan giggled. "Let's sleep. We have school tomorrow morning." He said. Sehun closed his eyes. "I love you too, dear." Luhan said. Sehun smiled with his eyes closed.

 

Luhan stared at Sehun. "Sehun ah... Maybe this would be the last time we'll shower, kiss, hug and sleep together... I'll miss you..."

 

 

 

The following morning in school -

 

"Good morning, Luhan!" Jongin greeted happily as Luhan went to his seat and sat down. "Good morning, Jongin." Luhan greeted back with a smile. "Where's Sehun?" Jongin asked. "Maybe he's still on his way." Luhan answered.

 

After few minutes, Sehun came walking in and was about to sit down beside Luhan when he saw Luhan's bag on his chair. He sat beside Jongin instead. "is everything okay between you and Luhan?" Jongin asked softly. "I don't know. He didn't wait for me to come to class this morning and now he wouldn't let me sit beside him." Sehun answered. "Did anything happen last night?" Jongin asked. Sehun thought about the question Luhan asked him. No... He's not breaking up with me, is he?..." "Yeah... Everything was fine last night." Sehun sighed.

 

As soon as Yixing came walking in, Luhan took his bag away and let Yixing sat beside him. "Thanks, Luhan." Yixing smiled, ehich earned a smile back from Luhan. Don't look at my boyfriend that way." Sehun thought to himself.

 

 

 

During lunch -

 

"Sehun! Over here!" Tia called out as Sehun and the rest entered the canteen. Sehun sighed. "I'll go over there, guys." Sehun said and went to sit with Tia. Luhan looked at the both of them bitterly. His heart was aching so badly. "Hey." Sehun greeted with a smile and sat down. "Wanna hang out after school today?" Tia asked. Sehun looked over to Luhan, who was busy talking happily with Yixing. "Yeah.. Sure." He answered. Tia smiled.

 

"I don't know what happened with Luhan. He hasn't spoke a single word to me since morning. He's like ignoring me." Sehun said. "Oh? Really?" Tia asked, trying to sound empathetic. "Luhan is such a good boy to listen to me." Tia thought to herself as she smiled.

 

 

 

My exams are over so I'll be able to update more often! Thank you for waiting patiently for my updates and thanks for the lovely comments! And thank you to my silent readers and also my subscribers! I love you all!^^