Trouble

It's Love

It was already 10 pm and Sehun has yet to come back. Luhan felt guilty. It wasn't that he wanted to say those words but he had no choice. "Now it's your turn to make me worry, Sehun..." Luhan sighed as he leaned his head against the wall.

Sehun left abruptly so he didn't bring his cell phone along. Luhan was getting more worried and worried as the time passed by. He remembered there was once when Sehun was totally drunk and his friends called him to pick him up. Could the same thing happen again?

He climbed down the ladder from his bed and left to find Sehun.

 

 

Sehun was walking unsteadily while holding a can of beer in his hand. He was already 80 percent drunk. "Luhan doesn't want me anymore..." he mumbled to himself as he walked along the dark street. He saw the green man blinking and decided to cross the road. Just when he was about to step on the road, the green man turned red.

He was totally wasted to notice that a car was heading towards him. Sehun was about to be knocked down when Luhan pulled him away. "Yah Sehun." Luhan called out. Sehun looked at Luhan and giggled. "Are you Luhan?" He asked. "Nope. It can't be. He doesn't want me anymore."

"I've never said that I didn't want you anymore... I've always wanted you... I still love you.... I always do..." Luhan said softly. He felt like crying. He pulled Sehun onto his back and carried him back.

Sehun accidentally dropped the can of beer in the process. "My beer!..." He exclaimed. "You've had enough, Sehun. There's school tomorrow. No more beer." Luhan said.

Sehun sniffed Luhan's neck and giggled. "You smell like Luhan." He said. "You sound like him, too."

Gosh. He's so drunk.

"I miss Luhan so much... So much that it hurts...." Sehun started to speak softly. "When we broke up, it felt like a part of me left me... My life feels so incomplete without him by my side...."

Stop talking, Sehun. You're making me feel like crying.

"I miss singing with him... His voice warms my heart.... Whenever I feel sad, a simple touch or a kiss from him would make me happy.... Because he is all that I need...."

Tears were already rolling down Luhan's cheeks as he walked.

"I wish he would come back to me.... I want to be with him again...."

After saying that, Sehun became quiet. Luhan turned his head to look at Sehun and he saw him sleeping.

"You will always be in my heart."

Luhan was too occupied with Sehun that he didn't realise someone was watching them from far.

 

 

 

The next morning -

 

It was 6.30 am. Sehun woke up with a headache. He kept hitting his head with his hands to make the pain go away but it didn't work. I shouldn't have drank so much yesterday.

He put his feet on the floor and was about to stand up when he remembered something. Flashbacks of the previous night when Luhan carried him played vaguely in his mind. He only remembered someone carried him but he wasn't sure who it was.

"You're awake?"

Sehun turned to his right and saw Luhan smiling at him. "Uhh... Yeah." Sehun answered. "Does your head hurts?" Luhan asked as he approached Sehun. "A little, I guess. Drank too much last night." Sehun said. "Oh yeah, umm, do you know who carried me back here last night? I only remembered there was someone who carried me but I couldn't remember who was it." Sehun asked.

"It was me, silly." Luhan smiled as he sat beside Sehun. "You were mumbling some nonsensical stuff when I was carrying you back."

"Like what?" Sehun asked as he raised his eyebrow. "You sniffed my neck and you said I sounded like Luhan, which is myself and then you also said-"

Luhan stopped. "What else did I say?" Sehun asked. "Umm I've forgotten." Luhan said with a fake laugh. "Let's get ready for school."

 

 

 

Yixing was on his way to his class. He couldn't stop thinking of Joonmyeon. Joonmyeon has been on his mind since the moment he woke up. "Urgh get out of my head already!" He shouted to himself.

Bump.

Yixing saw books dropping on the floor and he bent down to pick them up. He accidentally touched the owner of the books' hand and it felt familiar. "I'm sorry I-" He stopped talking when he saw the guy standing in front of him.

"It's okay." Joonmyeon smiled. "Joonmyeon..." Yixing said softly to himself. The guy he has been thinking about has finally appeared. "Umm... Are you free after school?" Yixing asked.

"I'm not free today but-" Joonmyeon was cut off. "It's okay. Forget it. What was I thinking? I should have known that you would be busy observing Luhan." Yixing said.

What? "What do you mean I'd be busy observing Luhan? Why would I do that?" Joonmyeon asked. "I know you like him, Joonmyeon. You said the guy you like is gentle, caring and kind. It fits Luhan perfectly." Yixing said.

"So all this while you thought that I like him?" Joonmyeon asked. His voice almost cracked as he was about to cry. "You do, don't you?" Yixing asked.

Joonmyeon could feel tears rolling down his cheeks. "The person I like is you, Yixing. You."

W-what?..

"Forget it." Joonmyeon said and he left.

Yixing was stunned. How foolish he was to think that Joonmyeon liked Luhan.

"Joonmyeon...."

 

 

 

It was three in the afternoon and the students were dismissed. Luhan was keeping his books in his locker when all of a sudden, someone slammed his locker shut. He saw two fierce-looking guys looking at him. "Umm... Yes?" He asked.

"Come with us."

 

 

Yixing hated himself. He hate that he has hurt Joonmyeon. "Pabo, Yixing." He hit his head with his hand.

He was walking along the lockers when he saw a familiar figure being dragged by two other guys. He went closer and gasped. Luhan!

"Yah what are you doing?!" He shouted as he ran up to them. "Yixing! Run!" Luhan shouted. He didn't want his friend to get into trouble because of him.

"Well it's too late now."

Yixing was given a hard punch and became unconscious.

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry that I didn't update for the last few days... I won't be able to update often starting from tomorrow because I'll be busy with school... But I'll try to update whenever I have the time. Thanks for your support and love for this story!