SuLay

It's Love

Joonmyeon led Yixing to the bus stop nearby. "Where are we going?" Yixing asked curiously. Joonmyeon had not said a single word after telling him that he was taking him somewhere. "You'll find out." Joonmyeon smiled.

Why is he being so secretive? Joonmyeon looked at the direction of where the bus would be arriving. Why is he so attentive and caring towards me? We only knew each other less than a day.

Joonmyeon turned to look at Yixing, only to find Yixing staring at him. "Umm is there something on my face?" He asked awkwardly. Yixing snapped out of his thoughts when he realised that he was staring at the angelic boy. "Oh. No. I was just thinking of something." Yixing answered. He felt embarrassed. Oh God can I dig up a hole and hide myself in it.

"Don't think so much." Joonmyeon said as he held Yixing's right hand. Does he like to hold my hand so much? "Do you like to hold my hand so much? Yixing accidentally blurted out his thoughts. Oh crap. Not again. "Sorry I don't mean anything bad. I just.. Sorry." Joonmyeon let go of Yixing's hand. I didn't tell you to let go. I just asked, silly.

"The bus is here. Let's go." Joonmyeon said as the bus slowly arrived. He let Yixing boarded first. Gosh he is so gentleman.

Both of them were quiet during the ride. Yixing spent the whole ride looking through the window and Joonmyeon kept stealing glances at him.

The journey became more and more unfamiliar as the bus moved. Where exactly is this guy taking me? "Yah. Where are you taking me?" Yixing asked as he looked at Joonmyeon. He didn't realise that he sounded harsh.

"I just wanna- We're here!" Joonmyeon grabbed Yixing's hand and ran out of the bus quickly before the door closes. Yixing looked around. There weren't many vehicles around and it was peaceful. Only few houses could be seen.

"Let's go." Joonmyeon smiled and he led the way.

 

 

Joonmyeon led Yixing to a beach which Yixing had never been to before. "Here we are." Joonmyeon smiled as he looked at Yixing. "I brought you here because it's very peaceful here. I thought you could spend some time to relax and clear your mind."

"It's beautiful, Joonmyeon." Yixing said as he looked around. Only a few people were in sight. The sound of the waves could be heard and it was relaxing. Both of them sat down on the sand.

"Do you always come here?" Yixing asked as he looked at Joonmyeon. "I always come here whenever I feel sad." Joonmyeon answered and he looked around the sea. "The sound of the water makes me feel relaxed and the scenery makes me feel calmed." He said.

This angelic guy does feel sad? "Do you often feel sad?" Yixing asked. He was getting interested to know about Joonmyeon. Joonmyeon looked at Yixing. "I feel sad whenever I see the guy I like being happy with another guy. It hurts a lot but there isn't anything I can do about it. Well... The guy he likes is gentle, caring and kind, just like him." Joonmyeon said.

Gentle, caring and kind? It couldn't be... Could it? "Then... Did you confess to him?" Yixing asked. Joonmyeon shook his head. "Look at me. I'm neither good looking nor tall. Who would like me? And I already know he doesn't like me, so there's no point in telling him." Joonmyeon said sadly.

Not good looking? You gotta be kidding me. "Don't say that. You are good looking. Like what Luhan said, you have a nice smile." Yixing smiled, trying to comfort him. Joonmyeon giggled. "Thanks, Yixing." He smiled.

"But if you don't confess to him, he would never know how you feel. And who knows he might like you. You should just give it a try." Yixing said. "You think I should?" Joonmyeon asked. Yixing nodded. "Okay. Thanks, Yixing." He smiled.

Both of them had a little chat while enjoying the beautiful scenery together. Yixing didn't realise that he was enjoying Joonmyeon's company and has forgotten about Luhan for awhile.

"Thanks, Joonmyeon. You've made me feel better. Somehow, just by talking to you makes me feel happy."  Yixing said. Joonmyeon felt so happy when he heard that. "That's what friends are for." He smiled.

He almost got a shock of his life when Yixing hugged him. "Thank you." Yixing said as he smiled. He was really thankful to Joonmyeon for making him feel so much better. Joonmyeon could feel his heart beating fast.

"Joonmyeon?" Yixing pulled away and looked at him. "Huh?" Joonmyeon answered. "Why is your heart beating so fast?" Yixing asked. Oh crap. "N-no. It's not." Joonmyeon stuttered. "Yes it is." Yixing placed his palm on Joonmyeon's heart and felt it. Joonmyeon could feel his face burning up.

"Your face is red! Are you okay?" Yixing asked as he moved his hand to Joonmyeon's face. "I-I'm okay." Joonmyeon stuttered again. "You're being weird." Yixing laughed. That was the first time Joonmyeon heard him laugh. He was glad that he could cheer Yixing up.

So you like Luhan too, huh? No wonder you know his name even without me telling you. But sadly he likes Sehun. We're both in the same boat.

 

 

 

 

Luhan was at the school canteen, buying a canned drink from the vending machine. He was about to open it when someone snatched it away from him. He looked up.

 

Tia.

 

"You shouldn't be drinking cold drinks, you know. You have yet to fully recover. Poor thing. Did you vomit a lot?" Tia asked mockingly as he opened the canned drink and drank it.

"You're crazy, Tia." Luhan said. "You're lucky that you survived. But I'm not sure if you'll survive the next round. You won't be so lucky all the time." Tia smirked and left.

Luhan was frustrated. He kicked the vending machine to vent out. "Hey what's wrong?" Baekhyun asked as he walked up to Luhan. "Oh. Umm the drink won't come out." Luhan lied. "Anyway, why was Tia with you earlier?" Baekhyun asked. "She... She just said hi." Luhan lied again. "Really? That simple?" Baekhyun asked as he didn't quite believe what Luhan said.

"Yeah. How complicated can it be? I'll go back first. Bye." Luhan tapped Baekhyun's shoulder and left.

What exactly is happening around here?

 

 

 

Here's a short update! Sorry there isn't HunHan here....