Injured

It's Love

Luhan was walking back to his ward when he felt that he was being followed. He thought that it was just his imagination but when he quickened his steps, he could hear footsteps following him. He quickly opened the door of the toilet for the handicaps. He was about to shut the door close when someone pushed it open. To his horror, Tia was standing in front of him, holding a glass bottle.

Sehun has been feeling uncomfortable since he parted ways with Luhan earlier. He got a hunch that something bad might happen. "Relax Sehun. Nothing is going happen.' He assured himself. But the feeling was getting worse and he was feeling worried.

'W-what do you w-want?..." Luhan asked as he took a few steps back. Tia pushed the door close but it wasn't totally shut. "I want revenge." Tia said as she looked at Luhan with hatred and anger. "Go away!..." Luhan shouted as he took the last step back until his back hit against the wall and he was trapped. "You made Sehun leave me. You made him hate me. Why? Why does he still love you even though you've become ugly?" Tia approached Luhan slowly with the knife pointing towards him. She was all ready to attack him. She hit Luhan's head with the glass bottle really hard and it broke.

With his back against the wall, Luhan slid down onto the floor slowly. Blood started to flow out of his head. He was losing conscious. Tia smirked and plunged the glass bottle right towards Luhan, aiming at his heart. "N-No... Please d-don't..." Luhan said softly with a cracked voice. Before the glass bottle reach his heart, someone took the stab for him.

Tia was shocked to see Sehun in front of her eyes being stabbed with her own hands. "S-Sehun!..." Luhan managed to scream loudly. Tia let go of the glass bottle, which was still pierced in Sehun's heart. "You're crazy..." She said and quickly left.

Sehun collapsed onto the floor. "Sehun.... No..." Luhan cried, with blood dripping on his face. "Luhan..." Sehun smiled. "I.. Love you.." And with that, both of them lost conscious.

 

 

It has already been an hour since Luhan and Sehun were brought into the operating theatre. A cleaner had found them in the toilet and informed the doctors. Luhan's condition wasn't as serious as Sehun's as he was only hit on the head and it wasn't too severe whereas Sehun's heart was seriously injured.

 

 

 3 Hours later -

 

It was 11 pm. It has already been an hour since he was transferred to another ward. He was still laying unconsciously on the bed with his head bandaged.

"Yixing, is he gonna wake up soon?" He heard a voice asking. "I don't know, Baek. But I do hope so. It has been half an hour since we came here." Another voice replied. Who are these people and why are they here?

Luhan opened his eyes slowly. His head was still hurting a little. "He has woken up!" Baekhyun exclaimed. Baekhyun and yixing waited for Luhan to say something. "M-My head h-hurts..." Luhan said softly. "I'll call the doctor." yixing went out to get the doctor. "Oh my God, Luhan. Do you know how worried I am when the hospital informed me about what happened to you." Baekhyun said.

"Who.. Who are you?" Luhan asked. Baekhyun was surprised. "I'm Baekhyun, Luhan. What do you mean who am I?" Baekhyun asked. Before Luhan could answer, the doctor came in with yixing. "I see that you've come to. Your head still hurts because we had just did a minor surgery on it. Don't worry. With enough rest here, you'll recover in no time." The doctor said. "Do you remember what happened?"

Luhan started to think. What happened? Luhan tried to think harder. "He doesn't seem to remember, doctor." Yixing said. "You were found unconscious in the toilet earlier with another guy. Your head was bleeding profusely and you were brought to the operating theatre immediately." The doctor told Luhan. That was what happened?

"Who are these people?.." Luhan asked with a soft voice as he was still feeling weak. "Luhan, don't you remember us? We're your friends." Yixing asked with concern. "Doctor, why can't he remember us?" Baekhyun asked with a tint of worry.

"You see, he has injured a certain part of his brain that controls his memory. So currently he has lost a partial of his memory." The doctor informed the 2 boys. "You mean... He has a memory lost?" Baekhyun asked. He couldn't believe what the doctor has just said. The doctor nodded in reply. "But usually it is only temporary. Most patients could gain their memory after being around with their friends and family members. But some patients never gain their memory back. It's up to individuals." The doctor replied. Baekhyun and yixing could only look at each other.

 

Here's a short chap! I promise the next chap will be longer. I'm sorry for not updating for such a long time guys...