Skipped School - Chapter 12 Part 2

It's Love

Both of them walked in silence. "We should head back to school." Sehun suggested. "But we've been out for only  an hour. We still have 2 more hours." Luhan said. "Maybe I shouldn't even have taken you out." Sehun said as he looked to the ground. His expression was full off sadness. "Sehun, what's wrong?" Luhan asked as he looked at Sehun. "Nothing." Sehun answered without looking at Luhan. Luhan grabbed Sehun's hand and stopped him.

 

"Sehun. What's wrong. Tell me." Luhan pleaded. Sehun looked at Luhan with hurt in his eyes. "These feelings are getting deeper and deeper. I know that I won't be able to get out of it. In fact, I don't intend to do so. Because I  love this feeling. I want it. I'm not confused. Not even a little bit. I'm aware of what I'm feeling. I know what it means." Sehun said.

 

Luhan just stared at Sehun as he listened to him. "Denying it will only hurt you. Pushing it away is even more painful. I hope that you'll accept it. Just the way I want you to. I will never let go of these feelings, because I want it to stay in my heart. It is irreplaceable." Sehun continued.

 

Luhan could feel his heartbeat quickened and he didn't know why. "He was born straight, but because of the person he loves, he turned gay. He didn't mind it at all. Because the person he loves is all that matters and he wants to be with that person. If being straight means he have to be separated from the person he loves, he's rather be gay. Best friend isn't enough to describe the person he loves. The feelings are way more than that. He doesn't love his best friend as a best friend anymore. He loves him more than that. A person whom he wants to be with. They have went through thick and thin together, spent almost every single minute together and protected each other. He wants to continue doing that. He wants to be with that person. Because he loves him. And he know that, that person loves him too." Sehun confessed all his feelings.

 

Luhan didn't know how to react. He was shocked by the sudden confession. "He has told that person many times that he loves him, but that person keeps pushing him away and denying it. He feels hurt. He hopes that, that, that person will stop doing that and accept his love." Sehun started to cty.

 

Luhan had never felt so touched before. He didn't know what to say. He didn't expect Sehun to say all those things. He put his teddy on the floor and wiped Sehun's tears away with hi fingers. He leaned in and kissed Sehun on his lips gently and pulled away. "Aren't you embarrassed saying all these things in public?" Luhan asked. "No I don't. I would love to confess my feelings to you in a place where everyone can hear me. I want them to know how much I love you and how much you mean to me." Sehun said.

 

Luhan can't help but connected their lips together. Sehun smiled and pulled Luhan closer and deepened the kiss. Everyone are watching them and now they were clapping their hands. Sehun and Luhan pulled away. "Everyone! This is Luhan! The person I love." Sehun announced. Everyone cheered for them. "I love you, Luhan. More than a best friend. Please be my boyfriend." Sehun smiled.

 

Luhan nodded and smiled shyly. Everyone cheered for them again. "Come on. I wanna leave. I'm feeling so shy right now." Luhan said softly. Sehun giggled.

 

 

 

Luhan couldn't stop smiling as they walked back to their dorm. "You look like a fool, you know." Sehun teased. "Hey." Luhan pouted. "A fool who's beautiful and adorable." Sehun smiled and pecked Luhan's lips. "It seems like you're addicted to me. You can't live a day without kissing me." Luhan said. "I have always been addicted to you. I would love to kiss you every single minute." Sehun said.

 

"Sehun." Luhan called out and stopped walking. "Thank you so much." He said and kissed Sehun on his lips. "I love you, my dear Sehun." Luhan smiled. "Do you know how happy I am right now?" Sehun asked. Luhan giggled. "I know. Come on. Let's continue walking." He said and the both of them continued walking.

 

 

 

At the dorm-

 

"We still have i and a half more hour to go." Luhan said as he entered the dorm. He put his teddy bear on Sehun's bed. "Luhan." Sehun whispered as he hugged him from behind. Luhan smiled. "Yes my dear?" He asked. "I love you." Sehun said. Luhan giggled. "You've said it many times already." He said. "I wanna say it to you every single minute. I love you. I love you. I love you." Sehun repeated.

 

Luhan turned his face and kissed Sehun on his lips. "You talk too much." Luhan said. "If by talking too much makes you kiss me, I don't mind talking too much." Sehun said. Luhan leaned in and closed the gap between them. He had his arms around Sehun's neck and Sehun had his arms around Luhan's waist.

 

They shared a sweet and loving kiss. "Can time just stop here." Sehun said as he rested his forehead against Luhan's forehead. Luhan giggled. "Let's spend the remaining time on the bed." Sehun suggested. Luhan looked at him in surprise. "What? No that's not what I meant." Sehun clarified. "Oh." Luhan giggled. He had Sehun's hand and led him to the bed.

 

They laid down next to each other. "I'm sorry if I have hurt you earlier in the toilet this morning." Sehun apologised. Luhan smiled. "No you didn't." He said. "In fact... I like it." Luhan said shyly. "Really? Then... Do you want me to do it again?" Sehun asked as he leaned in closer till their faces were only an inch away. "S-Sehun...." Luhan gulped. Sehun gave a quick kiss on Luhan's lips and started kissing his neck.

 

Luhan was controlling himself from . Sehun purposely his neck even harder. "Sehun~" Luhan moaned. Sehun kissed and Luhan's neck, all the way to his collarbone.

 

Sehun pulled away and looked at Luhan. "I wanna make you mine." Sehun said as he looked straight at Luhan. "Then go ahead." Luhan said. Sehun ed Luhan's shirt and threw it away. "Damn Luhan you're so beautiful. It was so hard to control myself from touching you." Sehun said. "You've been wanting to touch me?..." Luhan asked. "Not only that. I've been wanting to you. Damn it I can't control it anymore!" Sehun slammed their lips together again.

Luhan smiled. Sehun was practically tasting every single part of Luhan's mouth. He started to move down to Luhan's neck, it. "Ahh Sehun~" Luhan moaned each time Sehun his neck. Sehun it until a mark was form. Then he moved further down to Luhan's chest. He started to play with Luhan's s with hus fingers.

"Urgh..." Luhan said in frustration. Sehun was teasing him. "What's wrong, Luhan? Want me to do something else to it?" Sehun teased as he rubbed Luhan's niples. "Sehun~ Please.... Stop teasing me..." Luhan pleaded. Sehun started to and the tip of Luhan's s. "Oh my God~" Luhan moaned.

Sehun took off Luhan's pants and threw ut aside. Luhan was only left with his boxers. " even your legs are beautiful." Sehun said as he rubbed Luhan's thigh. "Mmm~" Luhan moaned. Sehun started to rub harder and placed kisses all over Luhan's chest. "Mmm~ Sehun kiss me~" Luhan moaned. Sehun moved upwards and kissed Luhan on his lips. Their tongues practically each other.

"Although I wanna make out with you so much right now, I don't want it to be in a moment of folly. I wanna make love with you." Sehun said. Luhan touched Sehun's cheek. "Sehun..." He smiled. "At least I know how much you want me." He giggled. "You're already mine. I don't need to do it now to make you mine." Sehun said in a soothing voice.

"Let's go back to school. I'm sure our friends are wondering where we are." Sehun said. The moment Sehun mentioned school, Luhan immediately thought of Yixing. "Sehun.... What about Yixing and Tia?..."