The Start Of The Breakup - Part 2

It's Love

 

After school -

 

"Yah Jongin. Why are you smiling to yourself?" Chanyeol asked as he watched his friend packing his bag. Jongin looked up at Chanyeol and giggled. "Well I guess Kyungsoo did something to him." Baekhyun said. "Wait. Did he? Di you? Oh my God!" Chanyeol exclaimed. "What??" Jongin asked, irritated by Chanyeol's incomplete sentences. "Did you guys? You know..." Chanyeol asked as he went closer to Jongin. "What! No! Oh my God Chanyeol you're so dirty." Jongin scoffed.

 

"What? What is it?" Baekhyun asked, looking innocent. "Nothing, Baek. You just need to know that I love you." Chanyeol smiled and he kissed Baekhyun on his lips. "Get a room please." Jongin teased. Chanyeol pulled away, leaving Baekhyun smiling.

 

Sehun was just smiling as he looked at his cute friends. He finds Baekhyun and Chanyeol's relationship is so cute. He turned to Luhan and saw him talking happily with Yixing. "Luhan." Sehun called out. Luhan just ignored him. "Hey Sehun's calling you." Yixing said. Luhan turned around. "What?" Luhan asked harshly. Sehun was taken aback. "Umm... You wanna head back to the dorm?" He asked. "No. I'm going out with Yixing." Luhan answered. "We are?" Yixing asked Luhan. "Yes, we are. Let's go." Luhan grabbed his bag. "Bye guys!" Luhan waved and left with Yixing.

 

Baekhyun noticed that Sehun was looking upset. "Chanyeol ah. I wanna grab a drink with Sehun for a while. See you at the dorm." Baekhyun said. "Okay, Baek. See you later. I love you." Chanyeol pecked Baekhyun's lips.

 

Baekhyun walked over to Sehun and put his hand on his shoulder. "Let's grab a drink." He smiled.

 

 

 

On the way to the canteen -

 

They didn't speak a word since they left the classroom. Sehun was looking more upset than ever and Baekhyun was finding the right time to start talking.

 

"So Sehun." Baekhyun spoke. "Hmm?" Sehun answered as he looked at him. "You've been looking upset since morning. Is anything wrong?" Baekhyun asked. "I... I don't know. Luhan has been ignoring me since morning and I don't know why. Everything was fine last night." Sehun answered. "Actually... I've something to ask. Is there something going on between you and Luhan?" Baekhyun asked, causing Sehun to be surprised.

"I've been observing you guys. Whenever Luhan gets close with Yixing, you get all jealous and upset and when you get close with Tia, Luhan looks upset. Are you guys dating?" Baekhyun asked, as they entered the canteen. "Yes we are..." Sehun answered. "You guys didn't tell us because you guys don't wanna hurt Yixing?" Baekhyun asked. Sehun nodded. "Okay." Baekhyun nodded and was satisfied with the answer.

 

Both of them sat down. "Everything was fine last night... Except that he asked me few questions..." Sehun said. "What questions?" Baekhyun asked. "He asked what if he had to leave me and we had to break up..." Sehun said. "Did he tell you the reason why he asked that?" Baekhyun asked. Sehun shook his head. "Maybe something happened. You have to find out." Baekhyun said. "But what could it be?... We love each other so much... I'm so heartbroken right now..." Sehun said.

 

Baekhyun just patted Sehun's shoulder. "Is it because he wanna be with Yixing so he left me? That must be it! That explains why he's getting all close with Yixing today. He's tired of me." Sehun felt like crying. "Don't jump to conclusions before checking it, Sehun." Baekhyun said. "That must be it. He's tired of me." Sehun started to cry. Baekhyun sighed. How can I help these two boys get back together again? And without letting Yixing know?

 

 

 

 

That evening -

 

Sehun was listening to music while browing the internet on his phone when Luhan came back. He quickly took his earphones off and walked up to Luhan. "Hey... You're back." Sehun tried to start a conversation but it was awkward. Luhan just nodded and was about to climb up the ladder to his bed when Sehun pulled him and pushed him against the wall. "Yah! What are you doing?!" Luhan shouted. "Why are you acting this way, Luhan? Why are you being so distant?" Sehun asked. "Nothing. No particular reason." Luhan answered. His tone sound uninterested and he didn't even look at Sehun. "Don't nothing me. If there isn't anything, why are you acting this way?" Sehun asked. "I'm tired. I wanna-" Before Luhan could finish his sentence, Sehun pressed his lips on his. Luhan missed it so much. He missed Sehun, but when he remember what Tia told him, he quickly tried to push Sehun away. On the other hand, Sehun was determined not to give up. He cupped Luhan's cheeks and deepened the kiss. He was frustrated at the way Luhan has been treating him.

 

Luhan loved the warmth of Sehun's hands on his cheeks. He gave up and let Sehun kissed him. Realising that Luhan didn't respond to the kiss, Sehun pulled away and looked at him. "Why Luhan?..." Sehun asked. He was on the verge of crying. "Sehun.... Let's break up." Luhan said. "What?" Sehun couldn't believe his ears. "Let's break up." Luhan repeated. "You're kidding right?' Sehun asked, refusing to accept the fact. "No, I'm serious." Luhan said. "Why? Why Luhan? Did I do something wrong? I promise I'll be better." Sehun said. "You didn't do anything wrong. Don't blame yourself." Luhan said. "Then what it is? tell me the reason. "Is it because of Yixing? Is it because you're tired of me so you wanna be with Yixing now?" Sehun asked.

 

What? No! "Yes. I'm tired of you. You like to touch me so much. I'm disgusted by it. You're boring. You're too clingy. You're-" When Luhan saw tears rolling down Sehun's cheeks, he stopped talking. Please don't cry, Sehun... "I didn't know that's how you feel about me. I'm sorry for being boring. I'm sorry for touching you. I'm sorry for being clingy. I'm sorry for loving you." Sehun said as tears constantly rolled down his cheeks. "If a break up is what you want, then let's break up. But I want you to know that I've never regretted loving you and I'll never stop loving you. I'll never forget you. Because I love you so much. If being with Yixing makes you happy, then I won't stop you. Your happiness is all that matters." Sehun continued. "I love you, Luhan." And with that, Sehun kissed Luhan's lips softly.

 

"Even if we can't continue to be a couple, can we at least be friends?" Sehun asked. Luhan just kept quiet. He didn't how to react to all those words Sehun said. "If you hate me so much, it's okay then. All I need is your presence. That's enough." Sehun smiled bitterly and he left.

 

Sehun.... I'm sorry... But this is for our own good....

 

 

 

Baekhyun was walking back to his dorm when he saw Sehun crying. "Hey hey Sehun. What happen?" Baekhyun asked. "Baek!" Sehun cried even more and Baekhyun hugged. "There there. It's alright." Baekhyun comforted him as he his back. After crying, Sehun pulled away. "Did something happened between you and Luhan?" Baekhyun asked. "Come. Let's go to my dorm and talk." Baekhyun took Sehun's hand and started walking to his dorm.

 

"Where's Chanyeol?" Sehun asked as the both of them entered. "Don't worry. He went out to the mall. Won't be back so soon." Baekhyun smiled and gestured to Sehun to sit down. "So.... What happen?" Baekhyun asked. "He broke up with me, Baek. He broke up with me..." Sehun started to cry again. Baekhyun gave him a piece of tissue paper.

 

"But Sehun, it doesn't make any sense. Why would he feel tired of you all of a sudden? You guys were doing fine together." Baekhyun said. "I don't know, Baek..." Sehun sighed. I gotta get to the bottom of this.

 

 

 

Sorry for this boring chapter.....