Pain

It's Love

Joonmyeon and Yixing were on their way to the bus stop to head back to the dorm. They had spent the whole afternoon at the beach together. Yixing was a little upset though. Joonmyeon didn't let him get into the water as they didn't bring any spare clothes. Joonmyeon promised that the next time they go there again, they'll definitely get into the water.

"I had a great day. Thanks to you." Yixing smiled as they reached the bus stop. ""Stop thanking already, will you?" Joonmyeon asked. Yixing giggled. "Alright. But I'm really thankful to have met you. I mean you came into my life when I'm at my lowest point. You comforted me and cheered me up. Thank you." Yixing said genuinely as he looked at Joonmyeon.

You made me happy too, Yixing. "So do I deserve a hug?" Joonmyeon asked. "No." Yixing stuck out his tongue playfully. "Yah. You're so bad." Joonmyeon pouted as he looked away. Gosh he look so cute when he pouts. Ah stop, Yixing! He likes Luhan, not you!

Yixing leaned in unconsciously and placed a soft kiss on Joonmyeon's cheek. What did I just do? Joonmyeon turned and looked at him in shock. Did Yixing just kissed me?

Both of them looked at each other for a second before Yixing moved back a little. "I.. I didn't mean to do that. You were pouting and I... I just wanted to cheer you up." Yixing explained. Yeah, that's the reason. Not because that I like you.

Joonmyeon stepped closer and hugged Yixing. "Thank you, Yixing. You've made me feel so happy." Joonmyeon said. I did? Why is that so? Joonmyeon pulled away. "Hey the bus is here. Let's go." Joonmyeon said as he pulled Yixing onto the bus.

The bus ride was just like the previous one. Yixing looking through the window and Joonmyeon stealing glances at him. Feeling tired, Yixing rested his head on Joonmyeon's shoulder and closed his eyes. Joonmyeon looked at him. If only you knew how I feel towards you...

 

 

 

Baekhyun couldn't stop thinking about Tia, Sehun and Luhan. The pieces of information he knew don't fit together. He was walking towards the lift when he accidentally bump onto Chanyeol.

"Oh Baek. There you are." Chanyeol said. "What's up?" Baekhyun asked. "Nothing. I just missed you." Chanyeol said. Baekhyun giggled and kissed Chanyeol on his lips. Seeing that Baekhyun was the one who made the first move, Chanyeol wrapped his arms around Baekhyun's waist and pulled him closer.

"Ahem."

Both of them pulled away and looked at the direction where the sound came from. "Do you mind going back to your room if you guys wanna make out?" Sehun asked with his arms folded. Baekhyun smiled awkwardly. "Sorry." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Anyway, have you guys seen Luhan? He hasn't come back since he left the dorm and he didn't bring his phone along." Sehun asked. "He was getting a drink from the vending machine earlier. And I saw him with.." Baekhyun paused. "You saw him with who? Yixing?" Sehun asked, feeling irritated because Baekhyun didn't finish his sentence.

"I saw him with Tia." Baekhyun continued. "What were they doing together?" Sehun asked curiously. "I don't know. I asked Luhan and he said Tia just said hi to him." Baekhyun answered. "Sehun. I think there's something fishy about that Tia. I don't why but I just feel that way." Baekhyun said.

"Fishy? She seems fine to me." Sehun said, not believing what Baekhyun said. "Okay. Just be wary of her. And look out for Luhan, too." Baekhyun advised. Look out for Luhan? What does he mean? He's not in some kind of danger, is he?

Sehun just nodded. "If he's still not back by evening, we'll look for him." Baekhyun said. Sehun looked at Chanyeol, who was looking bored as he stared at the ground. "Umm... I think your boyfriend wants to continue what you guys were doing." Sehun said to Baekhyun. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol, who was smiling at him.

"Baby, we're talking about our friend right now. We can always continue some other time." Baekhyun said.

"I hate you, Sehun." Chanyeol said which made Sehun laughed.

 

 

 

"Yixing. We've reached. Wake up." Joonmyeon said softly. Yixing pulled his head away from Joonmyeon's shoulder and rubbed his eyes. "Let's get down." Joonmyeon took Yixing's hand and got off the bus.

"Wow. I feel like I slept for a very long time." Yixing said as they made their way back to the dorm. "Maybe it's because you're very tired. Have a good rest." Joonmyeon smiled. "Anyway.... Umm..." Yixing fidgeted a little. "What is it?" Joonmyeon asked.

"About the kiss..."

"I know. Just forget about it. I know you didn't mean anything."

Forget about it? That's not what I wanted hear! "Umm yeah... Just forget about it." Yixing said softly. Both of them walked to the lobby in silence. The kiss made them feel awkward and Yixing regretted doing it.

The entered the lift and pressed the button 9 and 10 respectively.

The silence was deafening but neither of them knew what to say.

 

8. 9

 

"Umm... Bye." Yixing smiled weakly before going out of them lift. Before Joonmyeon could say anything, the door has already closed.

"Urgh this !" Joonmyeon exclaimed.

Yixing sighed. He didn't know what he was feeling. He felt happy when he's with Joonmyeon. He enjoyed his company a lot. He likes it when they hold hands and hug.

"Too bad you like Luhan. For a moment I thought we could be together..."

 

 

 

Dusk was approaching and there still isn't any sign of Luhan. It was driving Sehun nuts. "Yah Luhan. Where are you." He said to himself. After hearing what Baekhyun said earlier, he felt even worried. Is he in some kind of danger? And why did Baek told me to be wary of Tia?

He heard the sound of the door being opened. He saw Luhan coming in and closed the door.

"Luhan." Sehun called out sternly. Luhan looked up and saw Sehun looking at him seriously. "Where have you been?" Sehun asked as he watched Luhan walking up to him.

"I just went to have some fresh air." Luhan answered. He was wondering why Sehun was being so serious. "Fresh air? For freaking three hours?" Sehun asked. He sound like he was about to explode.

"Yeah. What's wrong with that?" Luhan asked. "What's wrong with that?" Sehun stood up. "You went out without bringing your phone along. You just left without saying a word. Baek told me that you went out to get a drink. I waited for you to come back because I was worried about you. And now you said what's wrong with getting some fresh air for three hours?" Sehun controlled his anger.

"What's wrong with you? Where I go is none of your business. Why are you so worried? I'm not a small kid." Luhan said. "You left without telling me! It was getting dark and I was worried that something could have happened to you! You could still ask what's wrong with me?! you Luhan!" Sehun finally exploded.

He pulled Luhan by his nape and kissed him on his lips. He forced his tongue into Luhan's mouth. The moment their lips met, Luhan felt weak. He wasn't able to push Sehun away although he wanted to. Stop, Sehun. Don't kiss me. Stop.

Sehun was feeling frustrated. He has been missing Luhan ever since they broke up. Luhan felt himself getting weaker and weaker when Sehun's tongue explored his mouth. He unconsciously wrapped his arms around Sehun's neck and deepened the kiss.

Sehun slowly led them to his bed and hovered on top of Luhan. He started to place soft kisses on Luhan's neck, making Luhan feeling weaker than ever.

"Do you know how much I missed you?" Sehun said in between the kisses. "Do you know how hurt I am whenever I see you with Yixing?" Sehun moved on to Luhan's collarbone. "Do you know how frustrating it is to control myself from touching you?" Sehun pulled Luhan's shirt off swiftly, exposing Luhan's bare chest.

He looked at Luhan. "You're ing mine, Luhan. No one else can ever touch you like this. Only me. Only I can do this to you. Don't ever let anyone else touch you, get it?" Sehun asked.

As much as he wanted to agree, he couldn't. Not until Tia is gone, but he knew that it wasn't going to happen.

"But we've broken up. I'm no longer yours."

Those words pierced through Sehun's heart, just like an arrow. It was emotionally bleeding. Both of them looked at each other for a moment. Luhan could see the pain in Sehun's eyes. He didn't want to say that but he had no choice.

"I'm sorry." Sehun mumbled as he got away from Luhan. Please don't be sorry... It was never your fault.. "What was I thinking? How could I do that to you? You're not mine anymore. You're Yixing's." Sehun was practically scolding himself.

He got off the bed and left.

"Sehun...."

 

 

 

I wanna thank my new subscribers for subscribing! And thanks for the comments too! ^^