Hospitalised - Part 1

It's Love

Luhan shook his cup. There wasn't any sound as it was already empty. He threw the cup away before entering the lift. Why did the coffee taste like chemical? He thought to himself as he pressed the button. The weird taste was still lingering on his tongue.

6. 7. 8. Ding!

He finally reached the floor of his dorm. His stomach started to feel uncomfortable as he walked towards his dorm. It got worse as he unlocked the door. He quickly went in and ran to the toilet without shutting the door.

He opened the toilet bowl cover and started vomiting. All the iced coffee he drank earlier was vomited out. His stomach was in terrible pain and he was coughing badly. He felt himself getting weaker and eventually sat down on the toilet floor. He had a hard time breathing and his vision was becoming blur. "Sehun....." He said softly. All he could think of at that time was Sehun.

 

 

Yixing and Joonmyeon were taking a walk along the streets. "Since you've given me a nickname, I wanna give you a nickname too." Joonmyeon smiled. Oh my God that smile again. "Oh okay. What do you wanna call me?" Yixing asked. "I shall call you... Unicorn." Joonmyeon answered.

What the hell? "I'm sorry but why the hell do you wanna call me unicorn?" Yixing asked. He sound irritated. "It's because you're caring, kind and gentle so I wanna call you that.... I'm sorry if I have made you angry..." Joonmyeon said softly as he took his eyes away from Yixing.

Oh crap I've made him feel sad. "Hey I didn't mean to sound harsh. But you don't even know me. How would you know if I'm gentle, caring and kind?" Yixing said. "Of course I know...." Joonmyeon said softly, so that Yixing wouldn't be able to hear him.

They finally reached at the cafe where Sehun and Tia were at. Sehun spotted two familiar figures. He was about to walk up to them when Sehun got up and headed to the toilet.

Tia's phone rang.

"Hey. I've taught him another lesson. I put rat poison in his drink. I think he's having a hard time now."

What? Rat poison? Whose drink?

"Poor Luhan. He should have known better."

The moment Yixing heard Luhan's name, he ran out of the cafe, leaving Joonmyeon behind.

 

 

 

He ran as fast as he could.

You were the only one who knew that I spent the day with Sehun at the dorm yesterday. She told me that her friend told her and she has spies everywhere.

He was starting to slowly understand what Luhan told him. Luhan please be okay. Thank God the cafe wasn't very far from their dorm. He finally reached at the lobby and pressed the lift button.

 

Under Maintenance.

 

Crap. He looked at the other lift.

 

20. 19. 18.

 

"Are you kidding me?!" Yixing shouted in anger. He quickly ran to the staircase and started running up. Luhan was all in his mind.

Feeling breathless, he finally reached 8th floor and he quickly ran towards Luhan's dorm. He saw the door wasn't shut and went in. "Luhan? Are you here?" Yixing asked as he looked around. There wasn't any response. He turned to his right and saw Luhan in the toilet.

Luhan was laying against the wall unconsciously. "Luhan!" Yixing exclaimed. He quickly ran up to him and grabbed him close. "Luhan. Wake up." Yixing said as he shook Luhan's body. Luhan has been unconscious for fifteen minutes. Seeing that Luhan wasn't giving any response, Yixing carried him to the nearest hospital, which was two streets away. Before he left, he took Luhan's wallet with him as his identity card was in it.

 

 

Joonmyeon was upset that Yixing left him without even saying goodbye. He was walking back to the dorm when he saw a familiar figure running towards his direction. Yixing?

No doubt it was the unicorn. He was running as fast as he could. Luhan wasn't isn't very light so he had trouble running fast.

"Yixing!" Joonmyeon called out as he ran up to the poor boy who was panting. "What happened?" He asked. "No time to explain. I need to bring him to the hospital fast." Yixing said. "Let me carry him to the hospital." Joonmyeon offered his help. Why is he being so helpful when I've left him without saying anything?

"Quick, Yixing." Joonmyeon said, looking at the boy who was deep in his thoughts for awhile. Yixing snapped out of his thoughts and passed Luhan to Joonmyeon. Both of them ran as fast they could.

 

 

 

Luhan was being treated in the accident and emergency unit. Yixing and Joonmyeon were waiting outside. "Please be okay, Luhan. Please be okay." Yixing kept telling that to himself. He could feel tears forming in his eyes. He was afraid that he might lose Luhan.

Noticing that Yixing was in the verge of breaking down, Joonmyeon hugged him. "He'll be okay. Don't worry." He comforted the poor boy who was already crying on his shoulder.

After letting his tears out, Yixing pulled away. 'Sorry for wetting your shirt..." Yixing said. Joonmyeon smiled. "It's okay, unicorn." He said as he cupped Yixing's cheeks and looked at him. "Don't cry anymore, alright? Luhan will be okay." He said.

Luhan? How did you know his name? Yixing just nodded.