After Effect - Part 2

It's Love

"Luhan please.... Don't be like this...." Sehun pleaded. Seeing Luhan feeling hurt, he was hurt too.

He pulled the blanket away slowly. "Luhan... Look at me." Sehun whispered as he turned Luhan to face him. "Please don't cry..." Sehun wiped Luhan's tears away gently with his thumb. He cupped Luhan's cheek and made Luhan looked at him.

"I will stay by your side no matter what happens. You mustn't give up. You have me, Yixing and all our friends. We won't give up on you." Sehun said in a gentle tone. "Sehun..." Luhan's voice trembled a little. "I'm ugly... I have a scar on my face.. You'll be disgusted by me... We should-" Before Luhan could finish his sentence, his lips were captured by Sehun's.

Luhan wanted to push him away but he was feeling too weak. Sehun on his bottom lip and made Luhan gasped. Sehun's tongue made its way to Luhan's mouth and coated it with his saliva. Luhan let out a soft moan. The feeling was too good to resist.

Sehun pulled away and rested their foreheads together. They could feel each other's breath on their faces. "I won't let you leave me again. Never. I'll stick to you. I won't leave your side. Losing you once is enough. It's painful enough. It felt like my heart was torn into two. I love you, Luhan. I will always love you." Sehun placed a soft kiss on Luhan's lips.

"Sehun ah.... What if my scar become worse?... What if it can't be treated?.. What if I become uglier?.... What if-" Luhan was interrupted by Sehun's lips again. This time, it was much softer and gentle.

"Don't ever say you're ugly. You're not ugly and will never be. You're beautiful, Luhan, even with that scar on your face. It doesn't change the way I look at you and it will never change. You will always be the most beautiful person in my heart. Just like my love for you. It will never change. Even if your scar become worse, it won't make me leave you. Nothing will ever make me leave you." Sehun said with a loving tone.

Luhan felt so touched when he heard those words. He didn't expect Sehun to say all those things. "Sehun... Thank you..." Luhan smiled. "Pabo." Sehun smiled and flicked Luhan's forehead. It made Luhan pout.

Sehun pecked Luhan's lips. "You look so cute when you pout." Sehun whispered. "Even with my scar?" Luhan asked. "Even with your scar. Because to me, it doesn't even exist." Sehun answered.

"Sehun ah... I feel so lucky to have you. If you didn't come in time, I would have been dead." Luhan said. "Sehun put his finger on Luhan's lips. "Don't ever say anything about you dying." He said.

Luhan suddenly felt like they were being stared. He looked around and saw the other patients and their relatives staring at them. "Yah... Other people are staring at us..." Luhan said shyly. "Good. Let them know how much I love you." Sehun said and pecked Luhan's lips. Luhan giggled.

 

 

"Gosh I'm tired, Yeol. Where's Joonmyeon and Sehun anyway?" Baekhyun asked as he walked slowly to the school entrance with his boyfriend. "I'll call them." Chanyeol said and he took out his phone. "Whoa it's already evening!" Chanyeol exclaimed when he saw the time on his phone.

Chanyeol dialled Sehun's number. After a few rings, it was finally answered. "Yah Sehun. Where are you guys?" Chanyeol asked. "Oh my God Chanyeol I totally forgot about you guys! Luhan and I are at the hospital. He's fine though. I think Joonmyeon took Yixing to the dorm." Sehun said.

"Yah!! We searched for your Luhan and Yixing until we didn't even realised that it's already evening! And now you're telling me you forgot about us! Oh Sehun!" Chanyeol shouted.

Baekhyun snatched the phone away. "Hey Sehun. It's okay. Luhan and Yixing is all that matters. We'll call you again later." Baekhyun said. "I'm really sorry guys.. I only thought of Luhan..." Sehun apologised. "To make it up for you guys... I'll treat you and Chanyeol to a meal!"

"Yes! That's what I want to hear! Thank you, Sehun!" And with that, Baekhyun ended the call. "What was that?" Chanyeol asked, wondering what Sehun told Baekhyun. "Sehun said he'll be treating us to a meal. Oh yes." Baekhyun grinned.

"I just want to go back to the dorm and rest. I'm tired." Chanyeol said. "Okay." Baekhyun said and he started walking. Chanyeol could see that Baekhyun was more tired than him. "Baek." Chanyeol called out and ran up to Baekhyun. He squat down and pat his pat. "What is it, Yeol?" Baekhyun asked, with a tint of irritation in his voice. "Hop on." Chanyeol answered. "B-but... You're tired, too." Baekhyun said. He felt bad for answering Chanyeol that way.  "You're more tired, Baek. I'll carry you back." Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun hopped onto Chanyeol's back and Chanyeol started walking.

"I love you, Chanyeol."

 

 

 

I realised that my updates are getting shorter! I'll try to update longer chapters!