Rescued

It's Love

Joonmyeon and Sehun were checking each room quickly. Each time they opened the door, they hoped to see Luhan and Yixing inside.

 

I'll let him live for a few more minutes. I'll finish him off in half an hour."

 

Blood dripped continuously as Luhan slashed his wrist. He felt himself getting weaker by every second. Visions of the happy times he spent together with Sehun played in his mind and he smiled.

 

Yixing was using up all the energy he had left and wriggled his way to Luhan. At the rate he was moving, Luhan would have been gone by the time he reached where Luhan was. Despite that, he didn't give up. He didn't want to lose his friend. Even though he knew that he might not be able to stop Luhan, he still wanted to try. There's no way he would just watch his friend die like that.

 

 

Tia laughed. "I think he deserve to suffer first before dying in my hands. It'd be too easy for him if I just kill him straight away. Poor Luhan. He wouldn't expect this to happen to him. Too bad he won't live to be with Sehun. Sehun will finally be mine."

"W-what?.." Sehun's voice was barely audible as he was shocked by what he had just heard. Tia turned around and saw Sehun and Joonmyeon looking at her. She put her phone down.

"What did the did you just say?" Sehun's voice got louder as he walked in slowly, with Joonmyeon behind him. "Sehun ah~ I was just acting with my friend. Why would I do such a thing?" Tia said, trying to get herself out of the situation.

"If you were acting, there wasn't a need for you to hold that penknife. The person you talked to could not see it." Joonmyeon voiced out. Tia glared at him. "Don't glare at him, you ." Sehun said angrily. "Sehun ah. There's a door there. I think they're in there." Joonmyeon pointed to a door.

Tia let out an evil chuckle. "You need to unlock the door before going in. Too bad you are not going to get it." She smirked. "You're finally showing your true colours. I should have believed Baekhyun." Sehun said.

 "Hand it over, you evil !" Sehun shouted as he walked towards Tia. "Sure. Be my boyfriend and I'll give you the key. How about that?" Tia smiled. "Not in this life will I be your boyfriend." Sehun said in a menacing tone.

"Then you can forget about opening the door. Say goodbye to your Luhan." Tia smirked. Joonmyeon swiftly grabbed Tia by the back and held her tight. Sehun quickly find the key on her. It was difficult as Tia was struggling to break free.

"Don't think that I won't hit you because you're a girl. You've hurt my Luhan and hitting you is all I want to do right now." Sehun said as he held up Tia's chin. He let go and continued searching for it. He dug into one of the pockets on Tia's jacket and found the key. He took it out and quickly unlocked the door.

To his terror, what he saw almost caused him to faint. A small pool of blood circled around Luhan and Yixing was crying. He didn't manage to save Luhan. Luhan was unconscious. "Luhan!!!" Sehun screamed and ran towards the poor boy. Joonmyeon, who heard Sehun shouted, ran into the room.

Sehun untied the ropes that were tying Luhan's legs and hands and pulled him close to himself. Sehun could feel Luhan's heart beating and he felt relieved. He was shocked to see the wound on Luhan's face. He touched it gently. His heart was breaking into pieces.

Noticing that Yixing was still tied up, Joonmyeon helped him untied the ropes.

"Hey.. Don't cry anymore. Luhan will be fine." Joonmyeon gave a warm smile and wiped Yixing's tears away with his fingers. Yixing smiled at the gentle touch.

Sehun carried Luhan on his arms and stood up. "Joonmyeon ah, I'll bring Luhan to the hospital." Sehun said. "Don't worry. He'll be fine." Joonmyeon smiled. "Luhan ah. You'll be fine. Hang in there." Sehun whispered and placed a soft kiss on Luhan's wound.

When Sehun left the room, Tia was nowhere to be seen. " I'll get you for this."

Yixing and Joonmyeon were looking at each other. "I missed you. So much." Yixing said softly. Joonmyeon could feel butterflies in his stomach when he heard that. "I missed you too...." Joonmyeon said. "Come on. Let's go." He helped Yixing stood up. Yixing felt weak and almost fell down when Joonmyeon pulled him close to himself. "I'll carry you." He whispered.

Yixing nodded.

 

 

Hope this chap is enough. I think it's getting worse though... T_T