It Hurts

It's Love

Unlike Luhan's injury which was minor, Sehun's heart was badly injured. But luckily, the glass bottle didn't pierce any deeper into his heart. Otherwise he would have been laying at the mortuary already.

He was laying on the bed unconsciously. The operation was a success, but it will take some time for his heart to recover completely. He has yet to come to as the anaesthetic hasn't worn off.

Sehun saw Luhan standing in front of him. He smiled and started to run up to Luhan, but unfortunately his legs weren't moving quickly like how he wanted it to be. He tried his best to move his legs quickly but they were still moving slowly. Luhan was smiling as he waited for Sehun to come to him when Tia came into the picture and stabbed Luhan in his heart. Sehun got a shock of his life. He could only watch his beloved Luhan dying in the hands of the evil Tia, who was laughing away happily.

"NO!" Sehun shouted as he opened his eyes. 'Sehun! You're awake!" Chanyeol exclaimed gratefully. "Luhan. Where's Luhan?" Chanyeol, where's Luhan? Where is he?!" Sehun's voice got louder as he grabbed Chanyeol's arm tightly. "He..." Chanyeol said as he looked away. "Tell me where he is!" Sehun shouted as he tried to sit up and his heart started to ache. He winced in pain as he used his palm to press on his injury.

"Yah be careful, Sehun. You've just undergone an operation. Take care of yourself." Chanyeol said as he helped Sehun to sit up slowly. "Luhan is in another ward. I got it from Baek that he's fine and his injury is minor, compared to yours. But..." Chanyeol stopped talking. "But what, Yeol? What is it?" Sehun asked worriedly. "He has lost his memory."

Sehun could only stare at Chanyeol with his eyes wide opened.

 

 

"So you're telling me that you guys are my friends?" Luhan asked. Baekhyun nodded. "And besides that... You also have a boyfriend." Baekhyun told him. "A what? I have a boyfriend? Oh my God. This isn't good." Luhan said worriedly. "What do you mean?" Yixing asked. "i can't even remember a single thing about him. The only thing that I remember is my own name." Luhan said. "There's another thing that you should know. He's at another ward. Mainly because of you."

Luhan could only look at Baekhyun in shock.

 

 

"I need to see him now, Yeol. Let me go." Sehun pleaded. "No can do, Sehun. You need to rest." Chanyeol said. Sehun ignored his friend's advice and placed his legs on the floor. His heart was still aching from the injury but it's more painful not being able to see Luhan. "Ok fine. I'll help you." Chanyeol finally gave in and helped Sehun to stand. "Are you sure you can walk?" Chanyeol asked.

"I'd do anything for my Luhan."

 

 

"Luhan's eyes got teary as he listened to Baekhyun words. "So... That's about it. It's all because of that crazy girl. She needs to be thrown in jail. Like ASAP." Baekhyun said. Luhan wiped his tears away. "I wanna see him. Now." Luhan said.

Before Baekhyun could answer, Sehun and Chanyeol were already walking towards them. Sehun's injury was aching badly but he didn't care. All he cared was Luhan. Baekhyun, Yixing and Luhan looked at the both of them as they approached them.

Sehun stood in front of Luhan, with Chanyeol's help. "Luhan." Sehun's voice almost cracked as he looked at his boyfriend, who couldn't remember him. "Are you Sehun?..." Luhan asked softly, afraid that he might hurt Sehun's feelings. "I've never imagined that you would be asking me that question one day." Sehun said. "I'm sorry..." Luhan apologised. "You shouldn't have taken the stab for me. Why did you do that? I'm sorry..." Luhan started to cry as he looked down.

"Hey Hey." Sehun said as he sat down beside Luhan. facing him. "Look at me." Sehun cupped Luhan's cheeks and made him look at him. "Don't be sorry. It's ok. I'd do anything for you. Because I love you." Sehun whispered and he packed Luhan's forehead, which surprised him. "But I don't remember you... Don't be so good to me..." Luhan said. "I'll be by your side till the day you regain your memory. And I'll make sure I'll be the first person you remember." Sehun smiled. "There might be obstacles along the way. There might be people hindering us from getting back together like how we used to. But it's not gonna stop me from loving you."

Luhan started to tear up again. "What if... What if I can't remember you forever?..." Luhan asked. "That's ok. We'll create new memories together. Even better ones." Sehun smiled. "What if I fall in love with someone else?..." Luhan asked another question that made Sehun's heart ache even more. "Then... I'd be watching you from far. Seeing you happy makes me happy." Sehun smiled.

"Sehun... I don't deserve your love. Maybe we should just break up." Sehun's heart almost stopped beating. "W-what?..." He couldn't believe his ears. "I'm thankful for your love. I'm thankful that you took the stab for me. But I don't remember a single thing about you. And I'm not sure if I will even remember. I've no feelings for you." Luhan's words were like a knife piercing through Sehun's aching heart.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at each other in shock. "Luhan. You should give Sehun and yourself a chance. Don't end it just like that." Yixing said. "I'm sorry..." That was all Luhan could say. Sehun took his hands away from Luhan's cheeks as he looked at him sadly. "I'm willing to wait for you... Why won't you give us a chance?..." Sehun asked softly. "I'm sorry....." Luhan apologised again. "I hate you!" Sehun shouted at Luhan, although he didn't mean it. He took a last look at Luhan and stood up. He tried to run away but his injury was still hurting. "I'll help you back." Chanyeol said as he helped the poor Sehun.

Baekhyun looked at Luhan, who was looking at Sehun with guilt written all over his face.

 

 

Thanks for staying with me, guys! Thank you to my new subscribers and readers!