009

A Wolf's Love

Please play while you read >_< (i just love love this song guys i swear!!!!)

 

 

In the evening (same day), hyojin still didn’t come out from her room. Luhan was so worried.

Luhan:”what could she be doing in her room for 5 hours?? Aaiiissshhhh”  luhan can’t handle it but he went to hyojin’s room. He planned to knock but he just ended up opening the door. When he opened the door, he saw hyojin, sitting on the floor, leaning on her bed sleeping. There were many books beside her “she might be studying” luhan smiled and goes near to her area. Luhan was scrolling down hyojin’s books. It’s like he’s very interested in studying. Luhan tries to read the book but he’s still too slow “only suho knows how to read fast……….”  Luhan gave up. “yeh-ppeun is so beautiful while she sleeps.”

But then luhan remembered chanyeol. “who was that chanyeol guy anyway??”

Luhan didn’t mind afterwards. And then he goes near to hyojin who was sleeping. “I must be the luckiest person alive right now…………..i want to be a real person though………..a real human……but………a wolf………….is who I really am” luhan faced down. But then he saw hyojin’s wound, that suho scratched. Luhan doesn’t know what to do but in the woods, he sometimes observes humans who are going to have a camp there, aiding the person who was wounded. So he followed what he have learned.

Luhan was very serious in doing it. And then, he finished. The wound wasn’t too big but it can be covered with 2 bandaids. Luhan carried hyojin, towards her bed. He draws near to hyojin as she sleeps. His eyelashes were already touching hyojin’s forehead as he moved closer. He closed his eyes and smiled, meeting his forehead to hyojin's forehead. their noses was about to meet, But then, hyojin moved.

Luhan pulled back, shocked but sounded in relief. Hyojin looks so relaxed when she sleeps. Luhan doesn’t want to bother her sleep, so he decided to sleep downstairs.

************************************************************************

Early in the morning, luhan woke hyojin by wiggling her, but hyojin doesn’t want to wake up.

Luhan:”yeh-ppeun, it’s time for school!!!!!”  hyojin sway her hand saying “move” or “go away-and-don’t-bother-me. But then, luhan took off the comforter that was covering hyojin and it made hyojin wake up. she rubbed her eyes, looking at the time.

Hyojin:”wwaaahhhh it’s so early!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Luhan:”early is better”

Hyojin:”aaaaaaiiiishhhhhhhh. You’re the worst person ever!!!!!”  hyojin lay down again to sleep but luhan pulled her and she ended up laying on his lap. Her head was sweetly on luhan’s lap. Luhan smiled, down on her. Hyojin opened up her eyes and noticed that her head was already on luhan’s lap, so she immediately barged away and stood up saying we-should-go-eat.

Luhan didn’t say anything, but then again he smiled and followed hyojin downstairs.

Luhan:”I’ve made you something”  on the table there were lots of meat foods.

Hyojin:”wow………………I forgot I’m living with a wolf Y_Y”

Luhan:”come on try some!!!”  hyojin looked at a piece of meat that was on her plate and she keep on poking it with her chopstick.

Hyojin:”is this even cooked???”  hyojin tries to taste it and she nearly puting it in .

Luhan:”oh do you want it to be cooked??”  but then, she almost threw up and put down her chopstick.

Hyojin:”are you saying, these weren’t cooked???”

Luhan:”I’m a wolf. How should I know???”

Hyojin:”aaaaaaaiiiiisssshhh……………come follow me”  hyojin took her apron, and luhan was just watching behind her.  “I’m gonna teach you how to cook so that whenever I woke up or come back here from school, you should cook me, okey??”

Luhan:”really?? You’re teaching me how to cook?? That’s great!!!!!!!!!” luhan was just so happy. And better than that, he can spend more time with hyojin.

Hyojin took some knife and she sliced the meat thinly

Hyojin:”ok luhan, you have to slice the meat thin, so that it can cook fast.” Luhan was just observing “after that, you put soy sauce”  luhan looked at the bottle named “soy sauce” carefully so that he won’t forget.  “after, put a little amount of sugar………………….this white sandy thing, ok???”  luhan nod “and put green onions, red onions and that’s pretty much it……..it’s simple and delicious” hyojin put the homemade bulgogi unto the plate. Luhan was amazed and he was smelling it

Luhan:”this smells so good!!!”

Hyojin:”go ahead, try it”  luhan took a bite and it’s like he’s soul was about to go out from his body. It was so so delicious.

Luhan:”WWWAHHH DAEBAK!!!!!”

Hyojin:”now you know the basic about cooking, watch some cooking shows on TV, like I taught you how to change the channel, and buy some ingredients if there’s a missing ingredient that is not here at home, ok? Here” hyojin handed some money

Luhan:”I won’t disappoint you!!! I’ll cook you some food that will make your mind blow too!!”

Hyojin:”aaahhh yeah……….I have to go now, I’m gonna be late”  hyojin ran out of the house

Luhan:”wait but, yeh-ppeun!!! Your breakfast, i……ate it…oh no………………….i should cook you”

Hyojin:”no no it’s fine, I’m not hungry……………..and oh, lock the door when you leave the house!!!!!”  hyojin shouted from afar.

Luhan:”araseo!!!” luhan yelled back. He was also happy that he made some time with hyojin. He will make sure to do what hyojin told him to do

**********************************************************************************

Pls. play while you read <3

 

In hyojin’s school

Sunji:”yah!!!  You’re early today???”

Hyojin:”I thought I’m late, but why?? Are the schedules being changed??”

Jina:”aaiisshhh no silly, you totally forgot about the school festival”

Hyojin:”oh right!!! Damn it!!”

Hee-sun:”so did you brought with you some balloons for our booth??”

Hyojin:”GOSH!!! I forgot too!!!”

“it’s ok, I have some” a person said behind and it was chanyeol.

Hyojin:”chanyeol!! Hi……………ahm……..do you really have to?? I mean, you have your own booth too so…….”

Chanyeol:”it’s fine, we have lots of balloons already, so………what’s your booth about guys?”

Sunji:”about a karaoke thing………….when you sing, you earn points. You’ll get a prize it depends on your point, like if you get 50 points; you’ll have this medium sized snow globe. If you win 100 points, you’ll get a big snoopy dog stuffed toy”

Chanyeol:”sounds fun!!!! Oh, kim sunseng said the school festival will start in 5 minutes” the 4 nodd and chanyeol went back to his booth.

For 5 minutes, the school festival started. Students from another school also came and played the booths. There were couple booths, karaoke booths, food booths, picture booth and a lot more.

Hyojin has nothing to do actually because sunji, jina and hee-sun are doing all the stuff.

Jina:”hey hyojin, you have nothing to do so, you can also play some of the booths if you want”

Hyojin:”it’s okey, I’ll be a guard from now on..haha”

Jina:”well if you want to play the booths, you can go if you wish…..ok?”  hyojin smiled saying okey and just sat there doing nothing

*uuuhhh I’m so hungry, why did I let luhan eat my breakfast??* hyojin thought. Suddenly, there were people whispering and were gathering in one place and squealing and more.

Hyojin:”what happened??”  out of curiosity, she also joined in. She saw luhan there. Who were gathered with squealing girls. “what is he doing here???”  she walks fast away from the crowd, but then luhan saw her and yelled

“YEH-PPEUN!!!!!!”  hyojin froze. She didn’t think twice but she ran towards the school building. She ran and ran and she made it to her classroom. She hid herself there.

Hyojin:”what is he doing here?? The heck!!!! I hope he doesn’t find me”

“I already found you”  a voice said behind and it was luhan.

Luhan:”why are you running away from me??” 

Hyojin:”what are you doing here?? In my school??”

Luhan:” I brought you this”  handed a lunch box. When hyojin opened it, the food looks amazing. 

Vegan_Valentine.jpg

 

hyojin:"wwaaaahhhhhhh this is........DAEBAK!!!!"

luhan:"i'm a fast learner..........go ahead try it out"

hyojin:"you came all the way here for me to try your food??"

luhan:"you didn't eat your breakfast...............so here you go"  hyojin ate the food and it's like her soul was about to escape too.

hyojin:"thanks luhan.................ahhh yeah............anyway....those girls are squealing for you.........you're already so popular......."

luhan:"no way...............there were many girls......but I've already seen mine"  luhan looked at hyojin and he smiled also showing his soft eyes.

hyojin blushed and faced away luhan *what is this???? it's like my blood is boiling...........i feel horrible* hyojin thought

hyojin:"i have to go........the festival is starting............but then i have nothing to do"

luhan:"i heard about this festival thing...........there are games and lots more......................we should PLAY YEH-PPEUN!!!"

hyojin:"aahhh i was joking.............i do have something to do i just-"  luhan grabbed her while going out the school building.

luhan:"so where do we start??ahhh we should enter your booth first, since it's your booth"

hyojin:"i don't know how to sing damn it.......and-...waaahh" hyojin hid behind luhan because she saw chanyeol entering in their booth too. chanyeol was singing and it made hyojin blush.

*wwaaahhh his voice sounds amazing.........I'M SO LUCKY THAT HE'S MY CRUSH!!! >_<* hyojin thought. luhan didn't think twice but he grabbed hyojin towards their booth

sunji:"luhan?? what are you........"

luhan:"we would like to enter....."

sunji:"we??.........oh i see....... *smiles.........ok ok....."

hyojin:"no.........i don't want to sing......luhan you sing, i'll just listen (and besides chanyeol is here........it'll be embarrassing)" chanyeol was just finishing his song and then he went down from the stage.  chanyeol saw hyojin

chanyeol:"hi hyojin, see you later" chanyeol smiled at hyojin and left. it just made her melt

hyojin:"eeeeeeeeeee..................ok i have to leave luhan" but when she was about to leave, luhan starts to sing and it made her stop. she was shocked. luhan's voice was just unbelievable. she just can't believe and she doesn't want to believe. *my blood is like it's boiling again.......what happened to me?? i'm red?? my face....* hyojin thought

sunji:"well, well.........i think the beauty is inlove with her wolf...." sunji teased behind and hyojin smacked sunji.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Hi Guys................aaahhhmmm sorry about the late update again. love you guys!!! i hope you love this chapter though. LAV YAH ALL!! MWAHHH!!!