020

A Wolf's Love

Pls play while you read >////<

 

Hyojin is so happy sitting next to her one and only crush, chanyeol. But she remembered, about luhan.

We should watch the fireworks together, so I picked hut 3

Hyojin:”aahhhhh chanyeol……….” Chanyeol sit back up, from resting his head to hyojin’s shoulder.

 

Chanyeol:”is there something wrong???”

 

Hyojin:”aaahhhh…………no………..nothing….it’s just that” chanyeol checked his watch

 

Chanyeol:”oh, gosh…………. I almost forgot that i’m gonna meet up with dad’s customers……….sorry hyojin……..but I have business to attend to………..”

 

Hyojin:”oh…………..oh it’s fine” gave a smile

 

Chanyeol:”I should take you to your hut………..” chanyeol stood up first and reached out his hand to hyojin “come on………..take my hand” hyojin was just sitting there, blushing. Chanyeol walked in front of her and bent down and smiled. “hey………..if you won’t take my hand, then stop sitting there like a frozen person.haha” hyojin directly stood up because of embarrassment.

 

Later on, Chanyeol and hyojin arrived in hyojin’s hut.

 

Chanyeol:”I’ll see you around hyojin :D “

 

Hyojin:”yeah……………you too” chanyeol waved at hyojin and so as hyojin. She closed the door directly. She was blushing, and tried to fan herself with her hand. When she turned, she saw luhan already sleeping. He was facing in hyojin’s side of the bed. “luhan……………you must be waiting for me…….I’m so so sorry………” said, like luhan can even hear her.

 

“what should I do?? But………..he’s already asleep……………aiisshhh…………… I’m getting tired also…………..” hyoki was planning to go into the bed but maybe luhan will wake up. “I have to be attentive……………and I’m so not sleeping on the floor………aaiiissshhhh what should I do??” hyojin swallowed her saliva in nervousness. She didn’t think twice but she directly went over the bed. “wwhooooooo NINJA MOVES!!! I didn’t even wake luhan a bit………….nice going hyojin.HAAHAHAHA”

 

“really???” a voice was heard near hyojin’s ear and it was luhan. His arm was already on hyojin’s waist and so as his leg. He’s like wrapping hyojin with his body.

 

Hyojin:”YAH GET OFF!!!!” luhan pulled away “yahhh!! The divider!!! You’re stepping!!! Aaiiisshhhh stay on your side!!! Don’t ever come near my side……….get it????” luhan nod “sleep now………..i’m tired s-so don’t interrupt me” hyojin lay down facing her back at luhan

 

Luhan:”yeh-ppeun, I was waiting for you to watch the fireworks with me”

 

Hyojin:”mian………… I forgot about that………….sorry…………but atleast you have seen it without me, right?”

 

Luhan:”I didn’t watch” hyojin sat up

 

Hyojin:”what?? Wae?”

 

Luhan:”I was waiting for you…………..and I don’t want to see the fireworks without you”

 

Hyojin:”what?? But you’re so willing to watch it……..aaiiisshhhh you don’t need to wait for me or something”

 

Luhan:”yeh-ppeun, it’s not the same without you”

 

*what is this feeling??? Am I turning red??? WAE??? And it’s getting hot. Am I sick again??* hyojin thought

 

Luhan:”yeh-ppeun, you’re turning red. Are you okey??” luhan goes near to her. Hyojin was already sticking on the wall near her side of the bed because of luhan’s quick approach.

 

Hyojin:”yah yah the d-divider don’t st-“ luhan didn’t even step on the divider, but still, he can reach hyojin. He was putting his left hand on hyojin’s forehead to check her temperature and his other hand touching the wall to support his body. Hyojin froze. Because luhan was wearing a white V-neck shirt, whenever luhan bend forward, his upper body can be seen, that’s why hyojin froze.

 

Luhan:”you’re not even hot” luhan looked down on hyojin and smiled. He removed his left hand that was on the forehead of hyojin and placed it above hyojin. Hyojin is now cornered by luhan.

 

Hyojin was just closing her eyes.

 

*Ottoke…………. I-I can’t even move…….* hyojin thought. Luhan goes near to hyojin, that both of their foreheads meet and kissed her head, and then he rested his chin on hyojin’s head

 

Hyojin:”aaahhhhh w-why don’t you change your shirt will you!!!” hyojin pushed luhan

 

Luhan:”why???”

 

Hyojin:”just d-do it……….” Luhan took off his shirt directly, showing his half body “YAH YAH YAH!!! Not here!!!!”

 

Luhan:”aaiiisshh don’t tell me, I have to go to the bathroom just to change my upper shirt…” luhan changed directly

 

Hyojin:”aaahhhhh” now hyojin is FULLY RED.

 

Luhan:”It’s ok if I didn’t see the fireworks………………………………..as long as you’re here” luhan smiled. He didn’t want to show his sad side to hyojin. It might worry her.

 

Luhan moved away and lay down on his side of the bed. Hyojin was still there, clueless. She shook her head and then she lay down as well, facing her back at luhan.

 

*yah…..hyojin………….why are you all red all of a sudden??? And why am I so hot in the inside??? (slaps her face and threw the blanket at luhan)….yahh……what happened to you????* hyojin mentally gave herself a big face palm and goes to sleep.

 

________________________________________________

 

In the same night, about 12:00 in the evening, luhan woke up because he heard hyojin making noise. When he looked at her, he saw hyojin shivering.

 

Luhan:”aaaiisshh why do you have to throw your blanket at me that we only have one blanket to share” luhan said to himself. He moves near to hyojin but he saw the “divider” that hyojin made. So what he did is he moved the “divider” surrounding both of them. “there, no stepping on the divider………araseo??” he said while hyojin was just sleeping quietly. Luhan hugged hyojin to keep her warm and covered both of them with the blanket “good thing, you’re not facing away from me…..” luhan smiled.

 

 1003086_3180507888896_1745312622_n.jpg

 

************************************************************************

 

early in the morning, hyojin woke up facing the wall.

 

hyojin:"...........*yawn *yawn..............i think i'm up early?? oh no no..............luhan is up early first as always......." hyojin didn't move on her stop. she is still facing the wall and keeps on yawning and rubbing her stomach, when suddenly, she felt something on her stomach. "huh??? what's this?? AAAHHHHH" she saw a hand wrapping her stomach. she looked at which hand it was and it was luhan's.

 

"YAH YAH!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??? WHY ARE YOU ON MY SIDE OF THE BED???" hyojin shouted "and where's the divider??" hyojin saw the "divider" surrounding both of them/ circling them. luhan didn't budge. hyojin was all noisy and insanely irritating. luhan moved resting his head on hyojin's lap and continues to sleep.

hyojin froze again and keeps on patting her cheeks.

*wwaahhh what is going on??? calm down hyojin...................calm yourself......wwooohhh..............all you have to do, is to push luhan's head from your lap..............HAHAHAHA what a great idea!!!!* hyojin was all ready to push luhan's head from resting on her lap, when she saw luhan's angelic face, right there, resting on her lap, peacfully.

*wwwoooohhhh breath in and out.................you can do this.....................all you have to do is to push his head.............simple as that....* hyojin gave herself a deep breath and this time she is so ready that she already touched luhan's hair. but suddenly, she stopped. she was admired by the soft touch of luhan's hair.

*just by pushing his head makes everything difficult!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHH* hyojin didn't hesitate. she pushed luhan's head from her lap but luhan stopped her by grabbing her hand.

luhan:"YAH...................I'm sleeping here...............If you ever do that again, I'll kiss you" luhan was so feirce. he was having a bad mood

hyojin:"k-k KISS ME???? THE HECK??? I WILL NEVER LET THAT HAPPEN!!! EVER EVER EVER!!!!!" luhan went back to sleep, hugging hyojin this time, to not get away. "yah!!! get off!! get off!!!!" hyojin was pulling his arms that was wrapping her but luhan was so strong. "LUHAN!!!! LET GO!!!!" luhan was so irritated now. so he grabbed both hands of hyojin and pin her down on the bed "ew ew ew eeeeeeeeewwwww get off!!!" then suddenly, sehun came in their hut

sehun:"HYOJIN-AH!!! ARE YOU O-" sehun barge in their hut when he saw luhan, on top of hyojin "ooohhh...........s-sorry for disturbing.......I should go now"

kai:"what's all the comotion abo-................wwoooaaaahhhhh.................getting excited luhan hyung???" 

sehun:"YAH!!! kai!!! let's leave them alone!!!......................my eyes are not ready for this T_T " sehun pulled kai away from their hut

kai:"yah sehun........stop pulling me!!!!"

sehun:"you maniac!!! are you really interested in these things??? AAAHHH SUCH A ERT!!!" sehun pulled kai out with him

hyojin:"NO NO IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!.........................now they think i'm such a T_T.................yah!! luhan will you get off me???!!!" luhan immediately move away from her. "my...........life.................is............................over T_T "

luhan:"why yeh-ppeun???"

hyojin:"because they think we're...................aaaahh............you know -///////- "

luhan:"oh...............like mating??? they think we're MATING?" hyojin directly covered luhan's mouth with her both hands

hyojin:"sssssssssssshhhhhhhhh sh sh sh shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................shut it you lunatic" luhan was laughing and it's like he's enjoying himself because of the "misunderstanding" that they have done just now. "yah.........are you laughing???? it's not funny!!! it's so damn gross!!!" luhan removed hyojin's hand, that was covering his mouth.

luhan:"so............do you want us to mate???"

hyojin:" O///////////O..................................YYYAAAHHH YOU'RE SO GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!" hyojin ran, out of their hut.