040

A Wolf's Love

Pls play while you read -/////-

At hyojin’s house, chanyeol was just sitting on the sofa in her living room.

Hyojin:”aahhhh can we ahmm s-study on the floor because I’m more comfortable to study on the floor……I mean if you don’t want to I completely und-“

Chanyeol:”It’s ok…” smiled “ let’s study on the floor then” chanyeol put the coffee table aside and set all the math books and notebooks.

Hyojin started to sit in front of chanyeol, leaning her back on the sofa and flipping the pages of her book.

Hyojin:”ahhhm I-I h-have difficulties in finding the roots…..c-can you-“ hyojin kept on blushing

Chanyeol:”hyojin-ah are you okey?”

Hyojin:”aahhh y-yeah sure” -/////-

Chanyeol:”can you sit beside me so that you’re going to understand and hear me easily?”

Hyojin:”aahhhmm I’m m-more comfortable here.hehe”

Chanyeol:”are you nervous of something??”

Hyojin:”n-nervous??? W-why should I? no I’m not….nope”

Chanyeol:”Is the “kiss” still bugging you?”

*why are you reminding me that?? -////-* hyojin thought

Hyojin:”aahh anyway……this root thingy really confuses me….a-“ chanyeol went near her and cornered her in the sofa with chanyeol’s long arms. Chanyeol’s gazing eyes can’t stop staring at her. “aahhh ch-channie…..a l-little distance p-please”

Chanyeol:”no….” chanyeol’s voice was so deep and husky. His beautiful eyes is still staring at her. Hyojin was feeling awkward and can’t look at his eyes straight. Chanyeol pressed his forehead to hyojin’s forehead and opened his eyes again with his soft gaze/stare at hyojin. Hyojin looked at his eyes and she thought his eyes was so beautiful. Hyojin was pushing chanyeol but he won’t move. By their near distances, Chanyeol pressed his lips to hyojin’s lip. Hyojin widen her eyes again and kept on hitting chanyeol on the arm. But her hits became softer. Chanyeol didn’t pull away. He already knows he’s doing the right thing because hyojin likes him and he likes her back. Hyojin was trying to push him away and kicking him slightly but chanyeol took hold of her hand and put it around his neck while her other hand’s palm was flat on the floor. Hyojin was kicking slightly, so he wrapped hyojin with his long legs so that she couldn’t escape.

Untitled | via Tumblr

 

 

 

 

 

Hyojin just closed her eyes. Then, chanyeol broke their kiss. Both of them were catching their breath and looked at each other but hyojin directly closed her eyes in embarrassment. She’s super red and she covered her own mouth. Chanyeol was still trapping her with his legs and his long arms. He kept on smiling because he thinks hyojin’s cute in blushing.

Chanyeol:”I like you……a lot……” hyojin widen her eyes and faced down. Chanyeol cupped her face. “I want you to be my girlfriend……will you accept me as your boyfriend?”

*what?...............I don’t know anymore……..I know I am dying to be his girlfriend but………why is it I felt different all of a sudden?........but I like chanyeol a lot* hyojin thought.

Hyojin:”aahhh-“

Chanyeol:”I already confessed to you and now, I want to be with you” chanyeol smiled.

*this could not be real* hyojin can’t stop blushing

Chanyeol:”this is real hyojin-ah……and I’m real” chanyeol kissed hyojin’s forehead. “take your time to answer….I’ll wait for you” chanyeol then smiled again “it’s ok what day you’ll answer“

*this is so embarrassing….>//////< what should I say? I like channie so much* hyojin thought

Hyojin:”I will answer tomorrow……” shyly said

Chanyeol:”w-what?” chanyeol can’t believe to what she said “really?? So that means I have 50-50 chances?” chanyeol smiled and directly hugged hyojin. hyojin was red as a strawberry so she pulled away and covered her face.

 Hyojin:” aahh channie……..I think I n-need to sleep now……..I don’t feel like studying”

Chanyeol:”oh? You must be tired………..can I sleep with you?”

Hyojin:”aahhhh” *I really don’t know anymore…….Its awkward to let people sleep with me* “you can sleep on my bed instead while I’ll sleep on the floor..”

Chanyeol:”but….”

Hyojin:”It’s fine………*smiled………Just do what I say” chanyeol felt worried

Chanyeol:”are you sure?”

Hyojin:”offcourse!!! Just sleep on my bed…..” hyojin smiled and so as chanyeol.

Chanyeol was preparing his blanket and pillows on hyojin’s bed while hyojin was also preparing luhan’s mattress to where she’ll sleep on the floor.

Chanyeol:”good night” smiled

Hyojin:”aahhh yeah….goodnight” smiled back. She turned facing her back from her bed.

*It’s cold here……on the floor.……atleast Luhan’s a wolf or he could have a cold instantly….* hyojin thought and went to sleep.

10:52 in the evening, chanyeol woke a little and looked at hyojin who was shivering. Chanyeol took this big comforter and went down beside hyojin. He covered both of them with the comforter and he back hugged hyojin. Chanyeol smiled because he is just so happy that hyojin is beside him.

*****************

When the night passes, hyojin woke and noticed someone hugging her behind. She widens up her eyes and thought that it was luhan back hugging her. Luhan always do this to her. She thought luhan was back home. When she turned It wasn’t luhan but chanyeol. She directly pulled away and put her hand on her chest because she was shocked and her heart can’t stop beating.

*oh I forgot chanyeol slept here last night -/////- * hyojin blushed for awhile *did he just kissed me last night???........oh yeah….he did…..It wasn’t a dream* hyojin smiled slightly *so….luhan didn’t come back from yesterday…..I think he’s really gone for good…..did he realize that I don’t…………….n-need him?........well…..everyone needs to ………….m-move on* hyojin thought bitterly. Then she heard a beap and it’s her phone. She checked and there’s a message from jina.

From: Jina

Hey hyojin. There’s no class today because the teachers are having their long meeting. So yey! No math test! Good thing I didn’t study. Haha. bye

Hyojin then sounded in relief.

 Chanyeol woke, rubbing his bed hair

Chanyeol:”oh?....you’re awake…*yawn”

Hyojin:”aahhh y-yeah……there’s no class today”

Chanyeol:”oh? That’s great news”

Hyojin:”………do you want breakfast? I’ll cook for you” hyojin directly stood and went to the kitchen. She planned to cook deok-boki. While cutting the vegetables, chanyeol slip in and hugged her behind. Hyojin directly became so red and faced chanyeol.

*why is he like this all of a sudden?* hyojin thought

Chanyeol:”you are my 50-50 girlfriend soon :) “ chanyeol said

Hyojin:”50-50 g-g-girfriend?”

Chanyeol:”you’re mine soon” chanyeol sticks his forehead to hyojin’s forehead

Hyojin:”aahhh y-yeah…why don’t you sit over there and let me cook. Okey?”

Chanyeol:”ok” chanyeol smiled then left. Hyojin was also happy because chanyeol was courting her.

*I think luhan will never come back and he’s letting me to have a normal life again…..* hyojin thought. The deok-boki was done and she served it to chanyeol.

Hyojin:”here you go”

Chanyeol:”thanks….” Chanyeol took his chopstick and serve a deok-boki to hyojin “~aaaahhh” hyojin ate the deok-boki that was served for her and both of them smiled. Suddenly a rang was heard and it’s chanyeol’s phone.

Chanyeol:”ahhm I need to take this….be right back” chanyeol excused himself and left the living room

***

Chanyeol:”Hello?”

“son….I have to go back to business…… go back home ok? Don’t leave Mr. Kim alone”

Chanyeol:”but dad, I need to stay here at hyojin’s house. She’s all alone here”

“why don’t you bring hyojin at home……make her comfortable…..just lock their house”

Chanyeol:”alright dad. I’ll try” chanyeol disconnected the line. “ahh hyojin-ah…..let’s go to my house?”

Hyojin:”aaaahhh but the hou-“

Chanyeol:”we’ll stay there for awhile…..my dad said to let me stay there….”

Hyojin:”oh. Ok. We won’t be long right? Not until the night comes?”

Chanyeol:”offcourse not…..gaja” chanyeol grabbed hyojin’s hand and intertwine their hands. Hyojin was a bit shocked and blushed. Chanyeol smiled at her back and kissed her in the forehead.

***

In chanyeol’s mansion, Mr. Kim greeted them then spoke.

“excuse me sir chanyeol, can I have my break today? It’s actually my Birthday and I want to spend a little time with my family.”

Chanyeol:”really Mr. Kim?”

Hyojin:”wwaahhh sengil chukahamnida Mr. Kim!!!”

“thank you Ms. Hyojin”

Chanyeol:”offcourse I allow you Mr. Kim. Take your time and enjoy with your family” chanyeol smiled “do you have money for a little celebration?”

“yes. I’ll be off now” Mr. Kim waved and chanyeol and hyojin waved back.

So only chanyeol and hyojin are in the mansion.

Chanyeol:”so hyojin-ah….what shall we do today?”

Hyojin:”I don’t know….”

Chanyeol:”how about going to the mall”

Hyojin:”we can’t leave the house…..your key is not with you”

Chanyeol:”oh yeah…..how about….going to the park?”

Hyojin:”don’t say things that involves leaving the house -_-“

Chanyeol:”ok…..how about canoeing”

Hyojin:”I told yah already-“

Chanyeol:”did I say it involves us in leaving the house?” chanyeol smirked and hyojin just gave a questionable face.

***

“wwwwwaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh”

Hyojin’s mouth and eyes shaped like “O” as she saw the pool. It’s very big that a canoe can fit and can roam around it.

hyojin:”I didn’t know you had a pool”

Chanyeol:”come with me” chanyeol grabbed hyojin again and dragged her towards the canoe. Both of them sat in to place into the canoe and chanyeol was the one canoeing. Hyojin was enjoying herself so much that she’s swaying her hands back and forth. Chanyeol started to splash water on her. Hyojin widen her eyes and looked at chanyeol who was just acting calm and normal but he’s very obvious now because he kept on glancing at hyojin.

Hyojin:”hey…”

Chanyeol:”what?” hyojin gave a big splash at chanyeol that chanyeol is a bit wet “wah…here. Take this!” chanyeol splashed back and so as hyojin. the canoe was already wiggling that hyojin fell in the water. Chanyeol tried to grab her but it made him fall as well. Good thing both of them knows how to swim, both of them went up and sat down near the pool, catching their breath.

Hyojin:”I’m soaked!”

Chanyeol:”so do I!” both of them looked at each other and laughed because of their silliness, they’re soaked. “we need to change, I have a big shirt for you”

***

Hyojin is done changing and she looked to cute with the big shirt

Hyojin:”yayks”

Chanyeol:”wow….you look so pretty”

Hyojin:”do you have a longer shirt? Or pants or something like that?”

Chanyeol:”I like it that way….It’s like you’re wearing a dress”

 Hyojin:”Is it ok if I’ll just go home and change and-“

Chanyeol:”and go back again and you’ll charge a lot of money taking a bus or a taxi??? Nope….you’ll just hurt yourself”

Hyojin:”pphhhhhffff……..fine…..I’m makin something to eat”

Chanyeol:”ok :) I’ll wait in the living room”

Hyojin goes to the kitchen and prepared a healthy salad, sandwiches and cut fruits.

Hyojin:”here you go-“ when she looked at chanyeol who was watching TV, he was eating junkfood. “chanyeol!!! What’s that you’re eating???”

Chanyeol:”oh….s-sorry hyojin-ah T_T”

Hyojin:”give me that O_O” chanyeol gave the junkfood “I’m preparing the food for 5-10 minutes and you’re here eating garbage??? Uuuhhhhh” hyojin smacked the healthy food on the coffee table “here! Eat this!” chanyeol pouted xD.

***

After eating, hyojin fell asleep on the sofa, hugging a pillow. Chanyeol just smiled and lay beside her, resting his head on hyojin’s stomach.

***

Luhan:”yeh-ppeun????!!!” Luhan immediately goes to hyojin’s room but she’s not there. “where could she be?”

Kai:”you should call her” luhan nod and took his phone whom he left.

“ring”

“ring”

“aahhh h-hello?” hyojin’s voice is a little shaky it’s because she just woke up.

Luhan:”yeh-ppeun!”

Hyojin:”luhan?..........luhan? you’re back?”

Luhan:”yeah! Where are you?” hyojin looked and saw chanyeol sleeping beside her. She froze a little and blushed. She wants to move away and wake chanyeol but It could’ve been rude.

Hyojin:”I thought you left and-“

Luhan:”you know that I’ll never leave you…..” hyojin blushed even more “I think you’re busy with something? I’ll call you later. Take your time. If you need me I’ll be in your house as always”

Hyojin:”wait, how did you open my house?”

Luhan:”we pass through the window” luhan smirked

Hyojin:”oh…..offcourse……….. I’ll be home soon…….”

Luhan:”ok…”

Hyojin:”are the wolves there too?”

Luhan:”yup”

Hyojin:”don’t starve”

Luhan:”ok”

Hyojin:”and tell D.O to cook for you”

Luhan:”ok”

Hyojin:”and cook for me too”

Luhan:”ok”

Hyojin:”and make sure to lock the door if you’ll leave again”

Luhan:”ok”

Hyojin:”ok…..bye”

Luhan:”bye”

Hyojin:”I’m hanging up”

Luhan:”I Love you” disconnected

Hyojin:”wait what??? WHAT??? Hello????? HELLO??!!!! Aaaiiiissshhhhhh” hyojin blushed. chanyeol woke

Chanyeol:”what?? Something wrong?”

Hyojin:”aahhh no….is it ok if I’ll go home if Mr. Kim ever comes back?”

Chanyeol:”sure…”

Hyojin:”ok…thanks..” hyojin blushed and blushed

*did luhan just say…………….

…..

………..

“I love you?”* hyojin thought

 

*************************************************

 

Guys I have a trailer comin up....so STAY TUNED :3