013

A Wolf's Love

Please play while you read ^_-

 

 

Luhan woke first as always, but when he glanced at the bed of hyojin, she wasn’t there.

Luhan:”yeh-ppeun???”  luhan searched every inch of the house but she wasn’t there. “she must be in the school already”  luhan sat on the sofa.  “it’s so boring whenever yeh-ppeun is going to school.”  Suddenly from the window, a black wolf came out. It was so furious. It’s teeth were so sharp as it looks and it’s growling at luhan. Luhan was just giving a poker face at it. “yah kai………………you have to do better than that………”  the black wolf was embarrassed, giving himself a  mental face palm.  “still, you growl like a pup……”  then kai transformed

Kai:”aaaiiissshhh  why don’t you get scared for ones??” kai sat beside luhan.

Luhan:”how did you find me??”  Then out from the window, a gray wolf came growling. Hyojin’s family vase just broke because of the wolf. And again, luhan gave the grey wolf a poker face. Kai was just laughing behind luhan

Kai:”that was even worse than my growl…..HAHAHAHAAHAHA”

Luhan:”aiiisssshhhhh sehun!!! Stop messing around and clean that broken vase you just broke”  sehun transformed.

Sehun:”sorry hyung…………”  cleaning the broken vase scattered on the floor

Luhan:”what are you both doing here?”

Kai:”we want to see the girl that you were talking about”

Sehun:” and for ones, I want to be a human hyung………like you…………I know you have learned many things from the girl by now”

Luhan:”yes I have……….and I also learned how to cook”

Sehun:”suho hyung started his job now………….in “the girl’s”  school”

Luhan:”can you please call her hyojin??”

Kai:”then, hyojin must be under hyung’s class right??”

Luhan:”yes…………..did kris know about this??”

Kai and sehun:”No” both said in unison

Sehun:”hyung, just go back with us there in the forest…………..please………….i don’t want you to get hurt…………when kris hyung knows, he must hurt us too”

Luhan:”I will never let that happen……………..suho is our leader, he must obey suho”

Kai:”but kris hyung is stronger than suho hyung, maybe he can hurt suho hyung too”

Luhan:”aaaiiisshhhh”  luhan punched the wall that it made it crack. He’s so angry right now, it made the younger wolves scared at luhan too. Luhan saw his younger brothers scared, so he cooled down. “sorry dongsaengs……………but I’ve got to stay here……………….and offcourse I don’t want both of you to get hurt………….kris won’t know……….”

Sehun:”can you visit some other time?”

Luhan:”I’ll come and visit whenever hyojin goes to school. Ok?”

Kai:”araseo…………annyeong hyung…..” both of the younger wolves transformed and left the house.

*******************************************

At hyojin’s school

Teacher:”ok………so today is our history test………..let’s see what you’ve got”  the sunsengnim took out the test papers for the students and gave them each.

When hyojin received her test paper, she smiled.

*gosh I know these all. Good thing luhan tutored me!!!!* hyojin thought.

Sunji:”aaiissshhh how on earth can I answer this??”

Jina:”well this is not bad but the number 2 question is pretty hard”

Hee-sun:”I didn’t study…………I’m dead!!!”

The test begins. The students were so quiet and focused on their test

1 hour later, the bell rang for lunch. The students finished their tests and passed their test papers.

Teacher:”alright class!! So this morning, I will check your papers and I will announce who will be the highest this afternoon. Araseo??”

“NE” the students said in unison.

Hee-sun:”I’m sure I’m not the highest”

Hyojin:”I wish I am!!!”

Sunji:”why is that?”

Hyojin:”I studied hard last night……………aahhh thank you luhan"

Sunji:”wait wait wait………..”thank you luhan”???  did he tutor you?? He’s a wo-“  hyojin covered sunji’s mouth and walked away from their other two friends

Hyojin:”ssshhhhh shut it……”

Sunji:”but he’s a wolf….” Sunji whispered

Hyojin:”wolves are fast learners……………aaiiissshhh I didn’t even know he’s already good in history…….he’s been reading my books…….”

Sunji:”how did he know about reading??”

Hyojin:”suho taught him……….his brother………..only him among all of his 9 other brothers, only luhan.”

Sunji:”so………….you mean…….they are 11?? Wolves?? There are 10 more wolves?? Excluding luhan??”

Hyojin:”actually, there are 12 when you include luhan…………..one of them Is gone……….”

Sunji:”don’t you think it’s dangerous? Hyojin!! They are wolves…and luhan himself”

Hyojin:”what should I do???  Even if I let him out of my house, he came back in………he’ll be gone when my mom came back from grandma”

Sunji:”good luck with that. 1 ½ months left and he’s gone……….”

Hyojin:”well………………………..i think that’s good now…….”  Hyojin walk ahead and sunji was just looking at her, worried.

***********************************

Teacher:”ok everyone!!! Gather around!!!!” the students were excited to here, who’s the highest in history  “ The highest is…………………”  everyone was dying to hear   “it’s Lee Hyojin!!!”

Hyojin was so happy like her soul was lifted from above.

Hyojin:”are you serious right now?????????? Oh my gosh!!!! This is my very first time!!!!”  all of hyojin’s friends jumped and cheered for her

Teacher:”congratulations hyojin. So all of should be like hyojin. If you needed help in history, you can ask her if you want because among 145 items, she got perfect.great job”  the teacher left.

Jina:”wow that was daebak hyojin!!!”

Hyojin:”thanks guys” 

Hee-sun:”did you really study that hard by yourself??”  sunji elbowed hyojin and winked. She was saying that all the credits were from luhan.

“hey” a voiced sounded from behind and it was chanyeol

*wha…..*  hyojin just stared

Chanyeol:”great job!!!”

Hyojin:”aahh thanks chanyeol……….ahhh sorry about taking your place in the highest rank”

Chanyeol:”haha……are you really worried about that?? It’s fine……..don’t worry about that………ahm….” He arched his hand into his head as he spoke   “ca-can you tutor me a bit about history??”

*BLUSHING HARD RIGHT NOW!!!!!*

Hyojin:”aaahhh wh-what?”

Hee-sun:”omg……….she would love to!!!! And by the way, sunsengnim said that if anyone needed help, just ask hyojin. Right??”  hee-sun elbowed hyojin

Hyojin:”aaahhh sure sure…………..i can tutor you anytime……..”

Jina:”how about now?? Because tomorrow, we will have another test again………….well, goodluck both of you” jina, hee-sun and sunji left hyojin and chanyeol.

Chanyeol:”so where do we study??”

Hyojin:”I don’t know……………not in my house please”

Chanyeol:”oh ok………aahm………….in the park??”

Hyojin:”araseo……aahh I have to text someone for a bit……..will you excuse me??”  hyojin planned to text luhan

To: Luhan

Ahh luhan, thanks for the tutor. Because of it, I’m the highest here in class.

Then luhan immediately replied. But before that, hyojin turned her phone off so that luhan can’t call her while she’s spending time with chanyeol.

Fr: luhan

Aahhh jinja??!!!!  Waaaahhh congratulations!!! I’m so happy right now!!! I have something for you when you come back. It is the most amazing present you'll ever receive that you won't ever forget. Please come home quickly……….i’ll be waiting…..araseo??

****************************************************************************

chanyeol and hyojin were at the park.

chanyeol:"waahhh the breeze is so refreshing"

hyojin:"aahhh ne but.......why are you bringing a guitar??"

chanyeol:"i always bring my guitar whenever i come here...........i love the park......and my family name is park.........how great is that??HAHAHA"

hyojin:"HAHA........yeah.......so, you know how to sing too?"

chanyeol:"yeah i do............do you know how to sing too??"

hyojin:"a little bit........."  chanyeol sat near a tree. chanyeol looked at hyojin and smiled, patting the grass ground saying to let her sit beside him. hyojin didn't follow him anyway, but she sat infront of him instead. they out their history books and notebook at the center of them.

chanyeol:"before we study, let's sing a song."  chanyeol began playing his guitar

________________________________________________________________________________________

in luhan's situation,

luhan:"where could she be right now?? i told her to go home early......"  luhan pouted. he has nothing to do. he was just watching TV and made discoveries of his own. he was very interested in a soccer channel so far  "oh so that's soccer. looks easy to me..........all you have to do is kick the ball and lead it to that net? easy as pie!!! i hope i can play this with my brothers........but i can't go home.....T_T "  

luhan was already bored from watching football. "i need to call kai and sehun, it's so boring here" luhan stick his head into the window and howled.

On the other hand, sehun and kai heard luhan's howl. good thing, others were asleep. and in that time, sehun and kai were hunting by themselves. the two young wolves ran directly to luhan.

sehun:"what now hyung?? we're hungry and we were hunting."

kai:"because of you, our deer have gotten away"

luhan:"deer?? i hate eating those............anyway, i'm bored. stay here for awhile"

sehun:"let us eat please!!!!!" kai can't help it but he goes directly in the kitchen and took the raw meat that was on the fridge.

luhan:"YAH!!! stop that!! you're humans for now, so i have to cook you something. humans don't eat raw meat"

sehun:"since when hyung knows how to cook?"

kai:"whatever, i'm just gonna watch the moving box"

luhan:"IT'S CALLED A TV IDIOT!!!!"

________________________________________________________________________________