018

A Wolf's Love

Pls play while you read >///<

Hyojin, sehun, kai and luhan are still in the beach. There is a resort nearby so luhan and the others went there to just have a look.

Luhan:”how about we stay here for awhile. We do have money though, and it’s so boring back home”

Sehun:”YES!!! I love it in here!!! It’s so breezy!!!”

Kai:”yeah!! And witwew~ human females are everywhere!!!”

Hyojin:”AAIIISSSHHHH no way!!! I’m going home!!” hyojin almost left but she reminded something, so she walks back. “But I don’t have money T_T”

Luhan:” *smirked…………….well well……….look who’s under my control now”

Hyojin:”aaiiisssshhhh…………..you dog!!!” stomping her feet

Sehun:”yey!!! I want to sleep here for once!!!”

Kai:”nado” still staring at those girls. Luhan covered kai’s eyes with his bandana and pulled him

Luhan:”gaja???” hyojin just stayed there, crossing her arms.

*I don’t want to. I want to go home….aaiiissshhh OMMA!! COME HOME FAST!!!!* hyojin whined

Luhan:”sehun-ah, please hold kai for me”  sehun grabbed kai’s bandana that was covering his eyes. Luhan pulled hyojin “let’s go!!! If you will not do what I say, then I’ll tell them about the ki-“

Hyojin:”don’t you even dare!!!!”

Luhan:”I will tell them…………….so come on!!! Gaja!!!”

Hyojin:”stop grabbing me, I’ll just follow”

Luhan:”aaiish”  luhan carried hyojin, bridal style.

Hyojin:”yah yah yah!!!!! LUHAN!!! PUT ME DOWN!!!!!!”  She was panicking like someone kidnapped her or something xD

__________________________________________

Luhan and others were in front of the receptionist to pay for their room. Luhan almost walk in front of the female receptionist when hyojin stopped him.

Hyojin:”aahhh let me pay this time…..stay here”  hyojin took the money. Luhan gave out his questionable face, asking why she decided to pay.

“Annyeong haseyo, welcome to orchid paradise. What kind of room do you want to pick??” the receptionist asked

Hyojin:”aahhh is there a room that………………4 people can stay??”

“No ma’am………actually, there are huts instead of “rooms” like in hotels because this is actually a resort. As you can see, only 2 persons can stay in one hut.

Hyojin:”WHHHAAATT??????”  luhan got shocked that his shoulders jumped a little

Sehun:”is hyojin okey??” luhan went there if something’s wrong

Luhan:”yeh-ppeun!! Gwenchana???”

“ohh sir……….are you her husband?? Having a honeymoon sir??”

*husband?? Sound familiar but… Honeymoon??? Never heard that one before* luhan thought

Luhan:”hhhmmm well…………husband??? Nope……….i’m her boyfriend”

Hyojin:”BOYFRIEND??? THE HECK??? SINCE WHEN?????”

Luhan:”because I belong with you and………..you belong to me”  luhan pulled hyojin’s head to his chest but she pushed him

Hyojin:”YOU MUST BE CRAZY!!!!!”

“well, alright…..are those 2 guys with you??? So 2 rooms, then???”

Luhan:”yes yes…………2 rooms please”

“here’s your key sir……room 3 and room 6….…..oh! and one more thing……tonight, there will be a firework display, near room 3 and 5.”

Luhan:”oh?? We’ll take room 3 then yeh-ppeun!!”

Hyojin:”who told you that I’ll be sleeping with you?????”

Luhan:”poor sehun and kai. Can’t actually see the fireworks…….oh well……..thanks ahjumma!!!” luhan waved his hand at the receptionist. The receptionist waved back. Not actually flirting or whatever with luhan.

*she’s not flirting with him???  That’s strange………maybe she will flirt later when I’m away or something…..wait……………………..WHY AM I SAYING THIS??? I DON’T CARE IF SHE’LL EVER FLIRT WITH LUHAN!!!!!* hyojin mentally slapping herself.

Sehun:”hyojin-ah!!! Let’s sleep together!!!”

Kai:”no!! let me sleep with you!!! I’ll be gentle…..”

Hyojin:”eeeww kai.......what are you saying???  Aisshhh….i’ll sleep with you sehun!!! Yey!!!”

Sehun:”yey yey!!! Luhan hyung!!! Me and hyojin should sleep together. She’s uncomfortable sleeping with you!”

Luhan:”aaiissshhh aniyo. You’re sleeping with me yeh-ppeun!”

Hyojin:”no way!! I rather sleep with sehun”  luhan glanced at sehun and made his eyes turn into red. Sehun was scared and hid behind kai.

Sehun:”I think you need to sleep with luhan hyung, hyojin-ah. It’s for the best T_T “

Hyojin:”what?? But, sehun!!!”

Sehun:”just go with luhan hyung. Later, We should watch the fireworks together…………Annyeong!!” sehun and kai went to their rooms while hyojin still stood there like a statue.

Luhan:” I’ll be in the room………call me if you need me. Araseo??……”  luhan just smiled and left

*Ottoke………………………what am I going to do now????* hyojin mumbled. From behind, someone covered her eyes playfully.

Hyojin:”aaaahh……waahh………..aaiiisshhh luhan…………..i’m not playing games!!!!” these hands are huge, warm and soft. When hyojin removed the hand covering her eyes, she saw that it was chanyeol. “chanyeol…………chanyeol???? What are you doing here??”

Chanyeol:”hey~this is our resort ^_^ I always visit here every Saturday……..this is such a coincidence seeing you here”

Hyojin:”yeah………such a coincidence!!!!! I think we should be together” hyojin was just saying it quietly but chanyeol heard it

Chanyeol:”what??”

Hyojin:”what do you mean what?”

Chanyeol:”what did you say??”

Hyojin:”I said “what??” “

Chanyeol:”no, before that”

Hyojin:”I didin’t say anything”

Chanyeol:”tell me…….tell me the thing you just said…..”

Hyojin:”I didn’t say anything”

Chanyeol:”if you will not tell me………then I’ll kiss you”

Hyojin:”JINJA??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................i mean………………………………..fine fine…..i said, there will be a firework display today……”

Chanyeol:”yeah. Today is our anniversary in this resort, so we planned to have a firework display………I’m staying in room 5 tonight to watch.”

Hyojin:”room 5?? Wait we’re room 6……….so that means YOUR ROOM IS BESIDE OURS???”

Chanyeol:”you’re room 6??? That’s great that our rooms are near to each other are you alone??”

Hyojin:”aahhh I’m with 3 other friends -_-“

Chanyeol:”…………aahhmmm………….aaahhh…………hyojin………aaahhhh”

Hyojin:”what??”

Chanyeol:”…………aaahhhh………are you willing to go and watch the fireworks with me??”

Hyojin:”aahhhh……*luhan was expecting for me to go with him too.*………aahhhh chanyeol……….i’ll see to it…..”

Chanyeol:”oh okey……………I’ll just wait :) “hyojin went inside her hut

__________________________________________________________________

Luhan:”hey yeh-ppeun!!! I’ve arranged the bed for you” luhan arranged hyojin’s bed. It was so neat and clean

Hyojin:”wow…aahh….thanks??.......and….why is the other pillow on the floor?”

Luhan:”that’s where I’ll sleep”

Hyojin:”what?? But you’ll catch a cold”

Luhan:”so………………….are you………………………….DO YOU WANT ME TO SLEEP WITH YOU????!!!!” luhan smiled. He jumped on bed

Hyojin:”WHAT??? NO WAY!!!......................”  hyojin blushed. She covered her face with her hair to avoid luhan from seeing it.

Luhan:”so…….what are you trying to say??”

Hyojin:”I’m saying that…………..the bed is big enough for both of us and we can put this long pillow in the middle. Like a divider…………understand??”

Luhan:”are you serious???”  luhan smiled brightly

Hyojin:”aiisshhh do I have time for jokes??.......well, no crossing on the divider, araseo??? NEVER EVER GO IN MY SIDE OF THE BED”

Luhan:”well, ok……………..thanks yeh-ppeun for letting me sleep with you” luhan sat on the bed. Hyojin took the pillow that luhan put on the floor and she put it on the bed. She put the long pillow in the middle of the bed

Hyojin:”this is your side and this is my side. Understand???”

Luhan:”ne”

Hyojin:”no going in my side okey?”

Luhan:”ne”

Hyojin:”don’t go here in my side of the bed or I will not sleep with you again”

Luhan:”ne…………wait……not sleep with me again??? So did you mean that, we will stay here another night?”

Hyojin:”ahhh yeah………no more questions. I have my own reasons” luhan smiled. he’s so happy that he wiggled his feet. His shoe laces were messed up because of his wiggling

Luhan:”yeh-ppeun, my shoe laces……………ottoke??”

Hyojin:”aiiisshhh I already taught you how to do that…………..it’s like I’m an umma….oh gosh…..” hyojin goes near to luhan who was sitting on the bed to tie his shoes. She was busy tying while luhan was just watching her, smiling. He draws near to hyojin who was still busy in tying the shoes but then Hyojin finished tying the shoes so she stood up

Hyojin:”there, all done”  luhan still was smiling at hyojin “what?” he pulled hyojin over that hyojin fell on the bed. In this situation, hyojin was on top of luhan. Her face was so close in luhan’s face. Still luhan can’t stop smiling. Hyojin brightens up her eyes and froze.

“hyojin??? Are you there?? Aahhmm I just want to invite you and your friends for a dinner” chanyeol knocked at the door. Hyojin directly moved away from luhan and stood.

Hyojin:”aahhhh we’ll be there chanyeol, thank you”  hyojin answered back

Luhan:”oh……………that’s why you like to stay here for another night”  hyojin faced down “It’s ok yeh-ppeun……..if you would like to go with him in watching the fireworks, you are free to go……….it’s your decision…………you go and have a dinner with chanyeol. We’ll eat later when you’re done” hyojin widen her eyes, thinking that luhan is a kind of guy who would make a girl, be his princess. His ways, is what a girl really likes. Is he kind because I’m a human?? Is he being kind because chanyeol is a human too??

Hyojin:”aahhhh…………..t-thanks……….i…have to go” hyojin left luhan, sitting on the bed. Luhan lye down, thinking about many things. He put his hand above his eyes to rest.

********************************************************************

OMG guys i really need lots of inspiration :D so these are my inspiration!!! LUHAN!!!

tumblr_mpej6wQt7x1rypxkgo1_250.giftumblr_mpej6wQt7x1rypxkgo2_250.gif

tumblr_mpej6wQt7x1rypxkgo3_250.giftumblr_mpej6wQt7x1rypxkgo4_250.gif

 

awwww cute luhan carefully holding xiumin’s waist so he wouldn’t trip while climbing down :3

 

tumblr_mpgq03VNyW1qg1bxbo3_250.giftumblr_mpgq03VNyW1qg1bxbo4_250.gif

tumblr_mpgq03VNyW1qg1bxbo1_250.giftumblr_mpgq03VNyW1qg1bxbo2_250.gif

 

luhan performing WHY SO SERIOUS. WWAAHHH always fangirling here >/////<

 

see you for the next update guys :D