005

A Wolf's Love

 

hyojin is at school with her friends. hyonji and her friends are classmates all together, so as chanyeol.

it was lunch time and the girls are eating outside the school building

sunji:"so guys, what food did you bring?"

hee-sun:"i bought kimchi rice and bolgogi"

jina:"i bought kimbap"

sunji:"i bought eggs and also kimbap..................hyojin??"

hyojin:"i forgot my lunch.............and i'm so so hungry.."

jina:"well, its ok..............we can share you some"

hyojin:"thanks guys........... i should borrow chopsticks and spoon in the canteen............i'll be back"  hyojin went in the canteen and she was running so that she can already eat but she bumped someone and it was chanyeol. "oh sorry didn't see you th-"  hyojin was giving out an "o" shape on . 

chanyeol:"it's ok................are you fine?"

hyojin:"ye-yes................i-i'm great.........."

"hey Channie!!! let's go!!" one of his friends said

chanyeol:"alright tae-joon hyung!!!..............be careful ok?"  chanyeol gave a big smile and it just made hyojin melt.

hyojin:"why is he so perfect???"

sunji:"who's perfect??" sunji snucked in behind

hyojin:"yah!! you scared me"

sunji:"oh you..............anyway........where's luhan??"

hyojin:"still at home"

sunji:"so is he staying in your house now??"

hyojin:"i don't know about him!!! i told him many times that he should go back to the forest but he'll never listen.............and and.......i can't force him or he'll eat me Y_Y"

sunji:"he'll be fine............."  hyojin and sunij went back outside

hee-sun:"hey.................about luhan, we should let him study here"

sunji and hyojin:"NO!!!"  everyone gave a questionable face

sunji:"please just don't, luhan is-" sunji saw luhan on top of the building (where she was facing) squating. hee-sun and jina (who is facing sunji) was wondering what she's looking at. they almost turn their heads but sunji stopped them by giving them some attention "wait!! luhan has stock knowledge so yeah......" sunji was pointing luhan using at hyojin and hyojin saw luhan there too, so she directly ran to go to the rooftop.

hyojin:"luhan!!! what are you doing??!!!" pulled luhan " are you crazy?? are you planning to have a suicide??"

luhan:"who's chanyeol??"

hyojin:"what??................"

luhan:"who is he??!!"

hyojin:"HE'S SPECIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WAE??!?!!! don't you dare hurt him or.................you'll face me!!!"  luhan faced down and transform himself into a wolf and jumped off the building.  "what's he's problem??................i'm not so sure but, i think he's the wolf that i first saw..................with my dad....."  

*************************************************************************************

In class the teacher has something to announce

teacher:"alright everyone!!! settle down................you will have your project and that is acting.............you'll act something that is written on the script that i will be giving you....................this is a love story so..............there will be a boy and a girl partnered up. i will choose who will be your partners"  the teacher started to say the partnered up students. the teacher still didn't call hyojin  "ok hyojin...............i'll partner you with......................chanyeol"

*are you serious??? are you freakin serious???????? THE FEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* hyojin thought and was blushing. chanyeol looked at hyojin

chanyeol:"oh??.........."

sunji:"goodluck with chanyeol, hyojin"

hyojin:"could this be the best day or what??"  hyojin whispered to sunji. chanyeol walked towards hyojin

chanyeol:"hi.......ahm......i know were not that close but.........you're my partner so......can we be friends and try to work together for the project?"

hyojin:"yeah...............i would like to be your girlfriend..~~~"

chanyeol:"what?? hahaha..............are you okey?"

hyojin:"aaaaaaaaahhhh...............i was...............day dreaming s-sorry................"  hyojin was just so embarassed. It's the end of the class and hyojin was still in the classroom.sunji, hee-sun and jina left already.

"yahhh!!!" a voice was heard and it was chanyeol

hyojin:"oh hi!!!" happily said

chanyeol:"we should practice our acting someplace. can we do it tonight? because i can't practice tomorrow, i'm helping my mom"

hyojin:"oh really? sure sure............let's practice now............but where?"

chanyeol:"some cafe or something? we'll eat for awhile and practice"

hyojin:"but i don't have money......."

chanyeol:"i'll treat you some cake.........."

hyojin:"really?? o-ok" hyojin was blushing

chanyeol:"alright.............we'll just walk............its not so far from here" so they walk together. chanyeol walked ahead of hyojin. they were about to cross the street but there is a motorcycle almost hit hyojin. chanyeol grabbed her with his long arms and hyojin landed in his embrass  "YAH!!! we're walking here!!" chanyeol shouted at the drunk driver but it didn't mind him. hyojin was blushing hard and doesn't know what to do. "are you ok hyojin??"

*OMG he's hugging me!!!!! THE FEELS!!!!!* then hyojin pulled back

hyojin:"aaahhhh i'm f-fine........thanks"

chanyeol:"it's ok...........gaja........." chanyeol happily said and this time he walked with hyojin.

******************************************************************

in the cafe

hyojin:"wwhhhaaa...............it's so nice here!! its the new cafe that jina was talking about"

chanyeol:"yup yup................let's sit here........" they sat in the corner near the window

hyojin:"sorry..........but i don't have the script..........sunji borrowed it because she lost hers.so........"

chanyeol:"it's ok...........i have mine............let's just share ^_^"  chanyeol said with a happy expression  "come sit near me"

*oh my gosh.................he's telling me to sit beside him..................ottoke i'm gonna burst!!!!!*  hyojin thought. hyojin put her chair beside chanyeol and both of them shared the script.

chanyeol:"alright........................so "jae" is my character and "min-ju" is yours........"

 

                                                           Script

jae:"min-ju...............please.......don't ignore me...."

min-ju:"wae??..........you've hurt me enough........i kept pushing you away and why don't you move on??"

jae:"jung-ah is just my friend...........why don't you see it??....i'm not lying to you.......please...wait"

min-ju:"can't you see i'm ignoring you because i hate you?? why can't you understand???  stay away from my life, stay away from me and i don't want to see you again!!! EVER!!!"

 

                                                   ~End of Script~

 

chanyeol:"ok..........let's start" chanyeol said while handling the script  "me first...."

"min-ju...............please.......don't ignore me...."

hyojin followed

"wae??..........you've hurt me enough........i kept pushing you away and why don't you move on??"

"jung-ah is just my friend...........why don't you see it??....i'm not lying to you.......please...wait"

chanyeol was saying his words.but then, luhan was outside watching both of them. hyojin saw luhan and brighten up her eyes. chanyeol didn't see because he was focusing his line.

chanyeol:"hey its your line now.........." looked at hyojin while hyojin was staring outside

hyojin:"can't you see i'm ignoring you because i hate you?? why can't you understand???  stay away from my life, stay away from me and i don't want to see you again!!! EVER!!!"

she said that, while looking at luhan outside, all mad about luhan, following her. luhan gave a pout and didn't even move a bit, even though he heard what hyojin was saying (because of his wolf ears he can hear inside)

chanyeol:"wow hyojin, you didn't even read the script. and you look so mad. it looks real. you're so good with the acting" chanyeol said while facing hyojin.  she was just so mad and can't handle it. hyojin still stared at luhan for him to leave but, luhan was just smiling at her making "beautiful eyes" at her.

hyojin:"this idiot won't stop!!"

chanyeol:"who??"  chanyeol almost faced the direction where hyojin was staring but hyojin stopped him

hyojin:"waaiittt wait wait wait.aahhh chanyeol, i have to go..........."

chanyeol:"oh sorry, it's getting late........i should walk you home......"

hyojin:"no no.i'll be fine........thanks for everything.......for the cake and everything................thanks so so so much!! i was having fun hanging out with you..I MEAN practicing w-with you" hyojin bowed. chanyeol pat her head

chanyeol:"nado.............we'll see each other again tomorrow right?"

hyojin:"sure........"  hyojin ran outside and was blushing. she was so red and she was like fangirling or something. "he said "we'll see each other again tomorrow"..aaaahhhhhhhh i'm about to blow!!!" hyojin was just so red and then luhan appeared

luhan:"HEY!!!" happily said but hyojin ignored him but he goes again "HEY!!!!"

hyojin:"hey your !!!!  DON'T TALK TO ME!!!!!"

luhan:"can i have the soft thingies that you just ate awhile ago??"

hyojin:"what?? which one??............oh the cake?? no way!! i have no money!!!"

luhan:"jinja??......."  luhan sniffed hyojin's backpack and suspects 10000 won  "what's this then???"

hyojin:"yah!! that's my allowance....."

luhan:"com'on, please??? just one cake?? i just want to taste a food that isn't meat"

hyojin:"no way.........i don't have lunch anymore when i spend this with your stupid cake"

luhan:"then if you'll not let me eat cake, then help me hunt"

hyojin:"hunt??...............for what???"

luhan:"meat"

hyojin:"wait wait wait.........luhan don't eat people don't please especially me.........fine i'll buy you cake"

luhan:"nope!! too late!! help me hunt!!"  luhan grabbed hyojin and ran to go to the forest