027

A Wolf's Love

Please play while you read (=_=)

Back to classes, and it’s their science class so they’re in the science lab.

Teacher:”alright………………so each one of you should have partners……..I have rolled papers in this box…….the name that you’ll pick will be your partner…….understood?”

“NAE” the students formed a line and picked one rolled paper.

Teacher:” ……we should open together……..hana……….dul……….set…..open” when hyojin opened hers, she picked chanyeol

*huh??? Ch-chanyeol????* hyojin can’t stop blushing

Luhan:”Chen???”

Chen:”why you????aaahhhh I want Xiumin”

Xiumin:”I got sehun”

Sehun:”but I want luhan hyung :( “

Kai:”I got D.O!!! YES!!!! “

D.O:”YES!!!!”

Tao:”I got……………..baekhyun”

Baekhyun:”oh no………T_T”

Lay:”hhhhmmmm I got a random girl………..who’s sunji???”

Sunji:”aaahhhh t-that’s me…….”

Lay:”oh?? Well…….I’m your partner :D I hope we can do well.“ lay smiled showing his deep dimples. Sunji blushed and felt lucky that lay is her partner.

Teacher:”alright so, our lesson for today is animal luring…….luring animals and detecting what are their weak spots. The animal that we will study for today is…………………………………..a wolf” everyone was very interested of their new study, except hyojin, luhan, sehun, kai, baekhyun, chen, xiumin, D.O, lay and tao who were very nervous.

Tao:”everything is going to be fine” but shivering

Chen:”yeah right………we’re doomed now”

Teacher:”go to your partners……….” Chanyeol sat beside hyojin and smiled. Hyojin smiled back.

Chanyeol:”were partners again!!”

Hyojin:”yeah I know isn’t it great???”

Chanyeol:”yeah…………..it’s like we’re made for each other”

*m—made for each other???????? JINJA?????* hyojin can’t stop smiling. Luhan was at the back of them, attacking some never ending stares at them.

Teacher:”alright……the wolves’ love, is offcourse meat right???………. so, i have a question……….what is the wolf’s weakness???” everyone was silent. The real wolves around doesn’t want to answer.

“sunsengnim!!! Fire???”

“sunsengnim!!!!! They’re afraid of the water???”

Chen:”yah! We’re not afraid of the water and fire!!! What are we, gays????!!!!” chen shouted out loud. Hyojin and the others gave a big facepalm. The students were all silent, staring at chen.

Luhan:”shut up” luhan glanced at chen

Baekhyun:”aahhhhh what he meant is…………wolves aren’t afraid of anything”

Teacher:”that’s correct byun baekhyun……………they are not afraid of anything but, they have this tiny weakness” the teacher pulled out a dog whistle “this, my dear students, is the wolves weakness, same with the dog’s weakness. When they hear this, they will be irritated and ran away………..the best part is, only they can hear this while humans can’t…..let me try” the teacher tried whistling the whistle.

The sound made luhan tremble, so as the other wolves while the other students were just keep on wrinkling their eyebrows.

“I don’t hear anything” the student said. The teacher keeps on whistling.

Kai:”aaahhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh make it stop………” kai was trembling and was kneeling already on the floor. Because of his good in hearing power, he can hear the whistling clearly and loudly. Luhan was also trembling, covering his ears. His eyes were already turning red because of the irritation of the whistle.

Hyojin:”I don’t hear anyth-“ when hyojin faced at the back, she saw luhan, and the other wolves covering their ears and were trembling. She widen her eyes  “oh no……..” while chanyeol slowly bending down and covered his ears also. “gosh…….chanyeol???? are you ok??? What’s wrong???”

Chanyeol:”arrgghhh aahhhh stop it…..STOP IT!!!!”

Hyojin:”stop…………….stop what?” the teacher stopped the whistling

Teacher:”so now you understand students???”

“NAE!!!!” the bell rang

Teacher:”ok, class dismissed” the teacher and the students went out of the lab so as luhan and the other wolves. Only hyojin and chanyeol were in the lab.

Hyojin:”are you ok chanyeol???”

Chanyeol:”yeah……..I’m fine………..i got a bit headache but I’m fine now………..maybe it’s stress” keeps on rubbing his head and closing his eyes

Hyojin:”oh ok…….”

Chanyeol:”aaahhhh could you please massage my head a bit??? It’s really painful” faced down and keeps on rubbing his head

Hyojin:”oh sure sure…….no problem” hyojin began rubbing his head and forehead. Still closing his eyes and facing down “channie you should rest sometimes……..it’s bad for you if you always-“ when chanyeol faced hyojin, his eyes turned red. Hyojin was shocked and widen her eyes

Chanyeol:”I always sleep late…….maybe that’s it………” chanyeol closed his eyes and when he opened his eyes back, his eyes were dark brown again. Hyojin froze and was scared a little but she doesn’t want chanyeol to worry. “aaahhhhhhh my headache is gone……..thanks hyojin………” chanyeol stood and smiled. Hyojin shook and smiled back. “hyojin-ah……….i have to go now……….are you going home?? I’ll drive you there”

Hyojin:”aahhh no no. it’s fine………..”

Chanyeol:”oh arasseo………..I’ll go ahead ok??”

Hyojin:”nae…………..annyeong” chanyeol left hyojin. Hyojin was still worried and scared to what she saw awhile ago. About chanyeol’s eyes turning red. “what………happened??.......maybe I’m a bit dizzy because of the whistle…….yeah that’s it…………” hyojin tried to cheer up  “where are luhan and the others??” the first place that hyojin think was the rooftop.

Hyojin went to the rooftop but they’re not there.

*where could they be??* hyojin thought. When she turned she saw 8 boys walking towards her. She can’t see clearly because the light was dim.

“guys!!! You’re here………..I thought you left me hear………aaiiisshhh what happened to you guys awhile ago?? When you hear the whistle??? Wha-“ when the boys moved closer into the light, it wasn’t them but the students that were transferred in CLASS B.

*no…………..oh no…….* hyojin thought

Zhaolin:”you have no place to go Ms. Lee hyojin……….”

Hyojin:”what do you want??????”

Zhaolin:”we want…………to play with you”

Jino:”don’t forget it’s your white haired boyfriend’s fault that we’re replaced”

Hyojin:”luhan is not my boyfriend………….and…………..it’s not his fault…….. It’s also your fault for not taking classes seriously”

Zhaolin:”now you’re blaming us???” zhaolin cupped hyojin’s face and moved his face closer to hyojin’s

Hyojin:”aaaaahhhhh yyyyaaaahhh!!!!!” hyojin stepped on zhaolin’s foot and tried to run but jino grabbed her and pinned her on the wall.

Zhaolin:”aiiisshhh *smirk…………you can’t get away…………..”

Hyojin:”what did you do to that girl who you’re messing with before???”

Jino:”why??? You want to know what we did to her? Or do you want us to show you how we did it to her??”

Hyojin:”SUCH IDIOTIC MANIACS YOU ARE!!!!!”

Zhaolin:”we’re gonna beat up that luhan, until he’ll transfer to another school. Same with his “brothers” HAHAHAHA”

Hyojin:”so, you’re pissed off when there’s a new student in CLASS A because they will let you transfer to CLASS B. IS THAT IT?”

Jino:”BINGO!!!”

~flash back~

A new student named kim eun ha from incheon korea was placed in CLASS A. the teachers planned, just before, that if a new transferee will be placed in class A, the sure student that will be put to Class B is Xing Zhaolin. When the teachers were discussing about it, zhaolin heard them and ran off to see the new transferee (eun ha).

A little late in the afternoon, eun ha was buying groceries and she was walking home, alone, when suddenly, zhaolin walk towards her with 3 other boys with him. Eun ha was ready to run but when she turned, she saw 4 more boys walking towards her. She was so nervous and doesn’t know what to do.

Eun ha:”s-stay BACK!!!!!”

Zhaolin:”let us play with you………”

Eun ha:”NO!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAHHHH” zhaolin covered eun ha’s mouth as tears went through her eyes. Her groceries were scattered on the floor. His other hand was pinning both of eun ha’s hands while his other hand was covering . He keeps on smiling as he was just watching her cry.

Zhaolin:”look…….i will not do anything to you if you’ll just transfer to CLASS B or transfer in the other school…….but it’s much better if you’ll transfer to a different school…….or if you won’t………then……….” Zhaolin his lips and moved closer to eun ha when suddenly, someone hit zhaolin in the head. It made him angry and it made him let go of eun ha.

“EUN HA RUN!!!!!!!!!” when zhaolin looked at the person who hit him, it was hyojin.

Zhaolin:”YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Jino:”get them!!!”

Zhaolin:”no…………” zhaolin stopped jino  “she’ll get it soon enough to make her cry………” he said in his gazing stare at hyojin.

~end of flashback~

Hyojin:”the reason that you’re in CLASS A is because you paid your grade with money. Good thing we have a new principal, he will NEVER LET YOU GO BACK TO CLASS A.EVER!!!!” hyojin kicked zhaolin’s knee and ran as fast as she could.

Zhaolin:”YAH!!!! GET HER!!!!!!!!!!” hyojin ran and ran. No matter how tired she is, she won’t stop running.

*help…………….please help………..* hyojin was already crying while she was running. She was very terrified. *when I’ll be caught…………….I’ll be dead* hyojin was so scared and keeps on running when suddenly someone grabbed her and covered , like she’s on hostage.

Jino:”where is she??”

Zhaolin:”we lost her!!”

Jino:”it’s not important………..let’s just go home and get that luhan, somehow……….” the boys ran in the other direction. 

Still, hyojin can’t stop crying. She’s really terrified and scared.

*help help help……..please……..*the only words that came out of hyojin’s mind

“are you okey?” a voice was heard. The person said who covered

Hyojin opened her eyes and calmed a little * I know that voice……..* hyojin thought. When she turned, it was luhan.

Luhan:“I’m sorry if I left you in the lab………….It’s because the whistle sound was really irritating and it made my eyes turn to red. We don’t want to be seen…..so-“ hyojin rested her head on luhan’s chest and continued crying. Luhan gave a worried expression. He hugged hyojin.

Hyojin:”wh…………………………………..wh……………………………………what’s taking you so long……………….” Saying it with a shaky voice because she can’t stop crying

Luhan:”I’m sorry………….jeongmal mianhe”

Hyojin:”aiiisshhh” hyojin pulled away  “mianhe??? Mianhe???? WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I NEEDED YOU???...................................................... I almost died and……………………..they almost………..”

Luhan:”yeh-ppeun??? Did they do something to you???”

Hyojin:”leave me alone………” hyojin ran away from luhan “yeh-ppeun!!!”

____________________________________________________

Hyojin ran and cry at the same time.

*I thought……….he can protect me………………..but…………….* hyojin stopped running and sat on the ground, hugging her knees.

______________________________________________

A car passed by and it was chanyeol’s car. Chanyeol saw hyojin

Chanyeol:”aahh ahjussi………..please stop the car” chanyeol went out from the car. “yah hyojin-ah are you ok????”

Hyojin:”cha-chanyeol………….” Hyojin fainted

Chanyeol:”hyojin………ahjussi!!!!! Help please!!!”

********************************************

Hyojin woke. Her surroundings are so unfamiliar.

Hyojin:”where am I???”

Chanyeol:”hyojin-ah…………….” Chanyeol directly checked her temperature by touching her forehead.  “phew~ you’re fine…………..are you feeling fine now??”

Hyojin:”yeah………..I got a little dizzy………….where am I??”

Chanyeol:”in my room……………..you’re in my house right now”

Hyojin:”wwwwaahhhh” hyojin directly stood up from the bed “ I’m sorry if I made any trouble”

Chanyeol:”no no it’s fine………..”

Hyojin:”wow………..you’re bedroom is so big……………….oh is that you’re mom??” pointing at a small picture posted on the wall.

Chanyeol:”nope……….I don’t have a mom remember??? That’s my nanny and I treated her like a mom……I also call her omma sometimes………”

Hyojin:”wwwwwaaaaaaaahhhhhh……..daebak………and wow……It’s your dad and you” pointed at a big portrait of chanyeol’s father and his.

Chanyeol:”I was still 7 years old before……….dad treated me like a true son”

Hyojin:”well offcourse………I mean he should, you’re his true son………………………right?…”

Chanyeol:”no…………….I’m adopted……………..” hyojin was shocked “appa said he found me in the woods and directly took me away from it. From that moment, he never allows me to go into the forest because it’s dangerous there…………dad……….was being attacked by a large wolf before, that’s why he have a big scar near his neck”

Hyojin:”so it was a scar……..it wasn’t a tattoo…………” chanyeol smiled

Chanyeol:”even though I’m adopted………..dad still loves me………..and that’s why, I don’t have a mother………” chanyeol sat down so as hyojin “now we’re here……….and it’s our chance to talk, let’s tell our facts!!!”

Hyojin:”facts??oh no no no no”

*should I tell him the fact that I like him???* hyojin thought

Chanyeol:”com’on 3 facts to be exact”

Hyojin:”arraseo……..but it should be the biggest facts ok??”

Chanyeol:”ok……well I only have one fact but……you first”

Hyojin:”ok……….1st fact is…… I love sleeping when the lights are on…….i can’t sleep whenever the lights are off…I’m scared of the dark”

Chanyeol:”jinja???”

Hyojin:”yup……..2nd fact is…………. I LOVE CAKE so bad……. I mean that’s always what I would love to find in a fridge………….and 3rd is…………….”

Chanyeol:”what?”

Hyojin:”joahe~~” saying it in a very soft whisper that no human could hear

*~~~joahe~~~~* chanyeol can hear what she said. He brightens up his eyes and smiled

*she likes me too??* chanyeol thought

Hyojin:”WELL, too bad you didn’t hear the last fact so it’s yo-“

Chanyeol:”nado”

Hyojin:”hmmm??? What??”

Chanyeol:”nado……..”

Hyojin:”na-“ chanyeol moved closer that his face is an inch away from hyojin’s face. “-do?”

Chanyeol:”nae…………… nado………………………………………………………………….…nado joaheyo” chanyeol kissed hyojin’s forehead

Hyojin widen her eyes and blushed

*shiz……….he heard me?????* hyojin thought

Hyojin:”aaaahhhhhh I d-didn’t mean t-that………..i s-swear” hyojin pulled back a little. Chanyeol cupped hyojin’s face and moved closer and closer that he almost kissed hyojin in the lips, but

“KNOCK KNOCK”  a knock was heard from the door.

“chanyeol, hyojin needs to go home now…….It’s already 7:00 in the evening…….It’s getting late” Mr. kim said, outside. Both of Chanyeol and hyojin widen their eyes and pulled back

Chanyeol:”aahhhhh nae Mr. Kim………….” Chanyeol answered back.

“I’ll prepare the car……” Mr. Kim said his last reply and left.

Chanyeol:”I’ll drive you home”

Hyojin:”aahhhh g-gomawo………..” hyojin stood and left ahead, chanyeol followed.

______________________________________________

Already infront of hyojin’s house gate.

Hyojin:”jeongmal gomawo channie” hyojin bowed

Chanyeol:”yah don’t bow.” Chanyeol smiled

Hyojin:”then………” hyojin reached out her hand to shake hands but chanyeol grabbed her hand, pulled her closer and kissed her cheek.

On the other hand, luhan who was waiting for hyojin near the gate, inside for 3 hours, saw the whole thing. Luhan tighten his grip as he was watching the both of them.

Hyojin pulled back and got shocked from the quick approach of chanyeol

Hyojin:”aaahhhh I have t-to go…………bye” hyojin directly goes inside. As for chanyeol, he keeps on smiling as he went inside of the car and left.

_______________________________________________________

Hyojin:”that was……………daebak” keeps on touching her kissed cheek

“what’s so daebak about it???” luhan said from behind

Hyojin:”aaahhhhhhh nothing……..” hyojin began to walk

Luhan:”we need to talk……………" hyojin paused" what ……………………………………………………did you say back then??” 

                                                             ~~~~~~~

”wh…………………………………..wh……………………………………what’s taking you so long……………….”

“mianhe??? Mianhe???? WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I NEEDED YOU???...................................................... I almost died and……………………..they almost………..”

                                                              ~~~~~~                                                                      

Luhan:”wae?? Why did you say it?? ” hyojin fast walk

“yah……..”

Hyojin:”………” hyojin was just facing down and didn't reply

Luhan:”can you listen to me, just once??” hyojin keeps on walking towards their front door but luhan grabbed her and pushed her in a tree near the house.

270.jpg

“YAH HYOJIN!!!” hyojin was shocked from what she just heard from luhan. She never heard luhan say her real name. Usually, he calls her “yeh-ppeun”. He became a different person. Luhan is trapping hyojin so that she won’t get away.

Luhan:”wae???!!!! Why did you say it??? That you don’t even have the courage to say such words to me. Your hate for me is always in your mind. But why suddenly you say those things????? It’s not you at all. And I tried to help you, but you keep on running away from me.WAE???!!! why are you ma-“

Hyojin:”hajima!!!!” hyojin was already covering her ears. Luhan began to be worried

Luhan:”mianhe………” luhan removed his hand from trapping hyojin and faced down. He began to walk, far away from hyojin. “from this day forward, I will leave you alone” hyojin opened her eyes and gave a shocked face, looking at luhan.

*************************************************************

I made this a long one guys because you know " i haven't updated for a long time lately" so yeah.here you go. i hope you like it :D.don't forget to comment <3