014

A Wolf's Love

Pls Play while you read (^_^)

Chanyeol finished playing his song. He placed his guitar near the books and lay down putting his both arms under his head. Hyojin was just sitting there, staring at him

Hyojin:”aren’t we going to study?”

Chanyeol:”we’ll study later”  hyojin didn’t say anything. Chanyeol sat and looked at the 2 kids playing with the swing “I want to play that”

Hyojin:”what?? That’s for kids……….haha and we need to study”

Chanyeol:”then question me something, quick!”

Hyojin:”what??”

Chanyeol:”if I can answer your question, we’ll be playing in the swing and you will treat me. If not, I’ll study by myself, plus, I’ll treat you.”

Hyojin:”aaaahhh araseo………. who were the Mongols and what impact did they have both in Asia and outside of it???”

Chanyeol:”aaaiiisshhh that’s too easy. The name Mongols (Mongolian: Монгол Mongol) specifies one or several ethnic groups. A narrow definition includes the Mongols proper (self-designation Monggol), which can be roughly divided into eastern and western Mongols. In a wider sense, the Mongol peoples include people who speak a Mongolic language but use other self-designations, such as the Kalmyks of Eastern Europe.” Hyojin=(NOSE BLEED) xD

“tell me it’s right or wrong….” Chanyeol smirked

Hyojin:”aahhhh it’s correct”

Chanyeol:”GAJA!!!!” chanyeol grabbed hyojin towards the swing.

The swing has 2 sets. A small one with 2 seats being played by the 2 kids, and a big one with only one swing.  Chanyeol sat first and swang slowly. Hyojin was just standing there, looking away and doing nothing.

*whhaaaa………..I’m in a park with park chanyeol. With him in a swing…..THE FEELS!!!!* hyojin thought

Chanyeol:”hyojin, do you want to swing?”  she just stood there, blankly, looking at chanyeol. Chanyeol stop swinging. He pat his lap saying to let her sit on his lap.

*is he telling me to sit on his lap???? OTTOKE!!!!” hyojin just stood there, blushing hard. Chanyeol stood and offer the swing to hyojin. Hyojin still didn’t move. She faced away because of embarrassment.

Chanyeol stood and walk behind her, placing his both hands on hyojin’s shoulders. Chanyeol whispered behind.

Chanyeol:”yah. I answered your question………….you need to swing and treat me….remember??”

Hyojin:”I didn’t even-………aiisshh……araseo…….you win” when hyojin faced chanyeol, it’s like she’s facing a wall. Chanyeol’s so tall. Chanyeol pulled her towards the swing with his hands holding the wrists of hyojin.

Chanyeol:”ok!! I’ll swing you”

Hyojin:”wait wait………..” chanyeol started swinging hyojin  “wait stop….”  Chanyeol swung the swing hard that she almost flew. “WWAAAAHHHH It’s too high!!! Please stop”   chanyeol pouted because he was having fun but when he saw hyojin, covering her eyes, and saying “stop” seriously, chanyeol stopped the swing. As he stop the swinging, hyojin landed into his arms. Hyojin was still covering her eyes.

In this situation, it looks like chanyeol was back hugging hyojin.

Chanyeol looked at hyojin behind in a short distance from his face to hyojin’s face. He stared at her like crazy. It was a long stare that you can already tell that chanyeol was admiring her cute action (in covering her eyes). Chanyeol smiled as he looked at hyojin. From behind, he removed her hands that were covering her eyes.

Chanyeol:”mian………….for pushing the swing too hard………”

Hyojin:”aaahhhh” hyojin directly stood because of the awkward situation. She was blushing so hard that her face is as red as a tomato xD  “gwenchana (^_^)  how about I’ll treat you already………I think you don’t need tutoring…………..you already know everything”

Chanyeol:”actually not all………….your question was actually really simple”

Hyojin:”simple??? Really??..............ok, I understand your brain already xD” both of them took their books that they left but suddenly it began to rain.

Chanyeol:”wwaahhh your book….” Hyojin was having a hard time to take the books with her hands because her hands are small. Chanyeol took all the books, notebooks in one hand and his guitar on his other hand. Lucky to have big hands. But they are unlucky because they haven’t found any shed to keep themselves dry. They are soaking wet.

Hyojin:”we should run!!!”

Chanyeol:”no it’s bad for you to run under the rain.” Chanyeol saw the 2 kids awhile ago with an umbrella.

Chanyeol:”aahhh kids, can we fit in there??”

“aahhh this is a small umbrella” a little girl said. It’s big but not big enough to fit 2 adults. Chanyeol grabbed hyojin and took her under the umbrella that the 2 kids were using. While chanyeol was just there, soaking himself with rain.

Hyojin:”chanyeol, you’ll get sick!!!”  hyojin almost grabbed his hand but chanyeol refused.

Chanyeol:”it’s ok, ahh kids….where are your parents???

“aahhh not so far from here……..just by that bakery”

Hyojin:”ok, we should sent you to your parents ok??  gaja……”  

In going to that bakery, hyojin was so worried about chanyeol.

*it’s unfair…..me, here drying myself up………and chanyeol……….there, soaking wet….. this is not right* hyojin thought

Chanyeol:”almost there in the bakery kids……….”  And few steps, they have arrived.

“kamsamida”  the kids respectfully bowed at the two.

Chanyeol:”finally, a…………..a p-place to r-rest……….”  Chanyeol almost fainted.

Hyojin:”chanyeol!!!! Aahh ottoke!!! I have to call somebody…..”  Hyojin supported him

Chanyeol:”I’m fine……..aaaaa”

Hyojin:”no you’re not………I have to call your parents or someone……..”

Chanyeol:”get my phone i-in my pocket and c-call Mr. K-“  chanyeol fainted. Hyojin was panicked and called for help. Then people were gathering and sent him to the hospital.

*******************************************************************

In the hospital, chanyeol was relieved.

chanyeol:"aahhh thank hyojin for helping me out"

hyojin:"it was nothing.............i called somebody for you....."  then a person came

chanyeol:"Mr. Kim??"

hyojin:"i think he is your........"

chanyeol:"he's the family driver............"

Mr. Kim:"sir............your father is worried about you............gaja....let's go home"

hyojin:"i should get going.....i should treat you tomorrow chanyeol........."  hyojin was about to leave

chanyeol:"no...wait!!!................let's go to my house...............it's my thanks, for helping me............thank you"

Mr. Kim:"gaja Ms. hyojin??"

hyojin:"aaahhh alright........"  the three went in the car

************************************************************************

in chanyeol's house

chanyeol::"so were here"

hyojin:"your house is daebak!!!!"

Mr. Kim:"please come inside............and Mr. chanyeol, your father has arrived from states"  chanyeol ran towards the door and opened it. He saw his father and he hugged him directly.

"oohhh ok ok chanyeol....waahhh let me look at you...............daebak.........you have grown alot........look at your height!!!" chanyeol's father looked at hyojin and hyojin just smiled  "who is this?? you already have a girlfriend??"

hyojin:"aaahhhhh annyeong haseyo" hyojin respectfully bowed *cough....*cough...... no no...........i'm just a friend.....jeonun lee hyojin imnida...please to meet you"  hyojin smiled

"oh really?? well son i missed you................"  chanyeol and his father were talking like they haven't seen each other for ages now. hyojin was just there listening to them but suddenly, she saw this weird tattoo or something like that, on his father's neck. 

*is that a tattoo?? it looks like a scar.........it looks deep..........aish the wound must be very big that it left a big mark like that..... is his father a gangster before??*  hyojin asked herself.

chanyeol:"come hyojin!! let's eat!!!"

"come and join us my dear"

hyojin:"araseo........thank you"