045

A Wolf's Love

Hyojin:”and you said you’ve decided to go home. And you said you decided to call kris. And you said you want to go home because I don’t even need you anymore. But all of it was a lie. You don’t want to leave. You left because there’s trouble. There’s a problem. You called kris because you need help. You…………….you’re…………..you’re an idiot!” hyojin walked fast towards the forest.

Chanyeol:”hyojin!”

Hyojin:”I can’t believe you”

Chanyeol:”hyojin!!”

Hyojin:”all this time……….you’re hiding this stupid thi-“

Chanyeol:”hyojin!!!!!!” chanyeol grabbed both of hyojin’s hands. “take a hold of yourself! You could get hurt! Stop this! You have nothing to do with this.let them handle it……………..” hyojin cooled down “you don’t have a power or something that could help them……..you’re just a beautiful girl who doesn’t deserve to get hurt.” Chanyeol kissed hyojin’s forehead.

“please…..

…..

……….

….

Stay with me”

Hyojin just faced down and didn’t answer. Suddenly, she gave something to chanyeol

…..

..

It’s the ring

Hyojin:”I’m sorry…..I’m so sorry” hyojin ran, leaving chanyeol, shocked. Chanyeol faced the ground then threw the ring. Tears were dripping from his eyes.

*****

Luhan and the other wolves (in their wolf form) already called kris. They can’t hide everything from kris, so they told him all about what happened to luhan. Luhan is now banned from seeing hyojin. He has no choice but to follow him. The wolves hid in trees and take a peek at the workers.

The workers noticed the wolves and stopped working

“workers! Prepare your weapons……….we have animals to kill” the man said. The workers were just laughing and were excited to kill a living creature.

The wolves ran to the workers for a battle, and so as the workers, bringing their weapons.

Kris bit a worker in the neck, Suho scratched a worker in the arm, Luhan bit a worker in the leg and the other wolves were striving hard to win against them.

Luhan made 3-4 workers wounded now and they ran until suddenly someone kicked luhan in the stomach. Luhan growled and looked at the person who kicked him.

“you animals. SHOULD DIE!!!!!!!!”

Luhan ran towards the man and is ready to jump over him. Suddenly, a shiny thing was on sight. It was gleaming. Luhan widen his eyes when he saw that the man took a gun behind him. The man started to point it to luhan.

***

“BANG!”

Hyojin:”no……………” hyojin stopped “NO NO!!!!!!!!!” hyojin ran and ran and followed the bang sound but she ended up, lost.

Hyojin was very confused. She already cried because she’s worried.

“no………” she never want to stop. So she ran again. She don’t care when she’ll end up. She just wants to see the wolves.

Finally, she figured where the commotion is. She saw the wolves fighting with the humans. She hid beside a tree because she might be seen by the bad people. Hyojin peeked again then he saw a wolf, at the center that was already bleeding, near its arm. Just a glance from it, she already know, it’s luhan.

Kris transformed in his human form. The workers were shocked then he pushed some of the workers, out from his way.

“warewolves?????” the man said

Kris:“WE WILL NEVER STOP UNTIL WE WIN! YOU’RE THE REASON WHY OUR BROTHER IS GONE!!!WE WILL FIGHT! FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” kris transformed again then he bit the worker’s arm until it’ll bleed.

“KILL THEM ALL!!!” hyojin can hardly see the man’s face. the man pointed the gun to Luhan again. Hyojin took 5 steps to run and stop the man. But the man ran out of bullets. The man widen his eyes. The wolves have done their part to the other workers. The workers ran away. They growled at the man and the man ran as fast as he could. The wolves chased the man except luhan, who was wounded.

Luhan transformed in his human form. He was still sitting and laid a hand on his wound. Hyojin directly ran as fast as she could to luhan but she paused and looked at him, with this large wound on his shoulder.

Hyojin:”h-han” luhan looked at hyojin. He widen his eyes when he knew it was hyojin.

Luhan:”what are you doing here?......”

Hyojin:”…….

……..

…………you idiot!!!!! Why are you lying???? Why do you have to lie-“

Luhan:”yeh-ppeun go home”

Hyojin:”you said you decided this?? There’s trouble!!!! You needed help-“

Luhan:”Kris might see you…….go home!”

Hyojin:”so what if he’ll see me??? LET HIM KILL ME!!! ANYWAY I’M TIRED ALREADY!”

Luhan:”stop this nonsense and-“

Hyojin:”you idiot! Look at you! You could’ve killed and I won’t accept that!!!” hyojin dropped herself to the ground and cried. Luhan kneeled beside her

Luhan:”yeh-ppeun…………..be with chanyeol and live happily with him…….I can’t go with you anymore………”

Hyojin:”no you don’t understand!!!”

Luhan:”please……….you don’t need me anymore-“

Hyojin:”chanyeol! CHANYEOL CHANYEOL!!!!!!” Luhan placed his hand on hyojin’s shoulder

Luhan:”yeh-ppeun-“

Hyojin:”chanyeol is your brother! He is your lost brother” luhan widen his eyes.

***

Kris:”uuhhh we’ve lost them”

Suho:”Kris-“

Kris:”let’s go home”

Suho:”please go easy on luhan………..it’s not his fault-“

Kris:”not his fault? He decided to be with the human………….If I ever see that human……..I might hurt her”

Xiumin:”no! Kris! Hyojin has nothing to do with this?”

Sehun:”yeah! She’s kind! Very kind!”

Kai:”I like her because she’s giving us video game CDs”

Kris:”video game? What is that??!!”

Kai:”aahhhhh-“

Sehun:”It’s a human game”

Kris:”how did you know about that??? DID THAT HUMAN TAUGHT YOU THAT?”

Tao:”no….actually it’s-“ tao faced suho

Suho:”I’m the one who taught them that”

Kris:”what??!!” the younger wolves were afraid of kris and hid beside xiumin. “what.did.you.say?”

Suho:”I’m teaching them human related things” suho said it straight, not worrying if kris will be angry

Kris:”when did you start this?”

Suho:”since our brother is still here”

Kris:”so all this time….” Kris looks angry then he pushed suho that it made him bump/hit a tree. It’s obvious that it was a strong push because the tree broke and was half in pieces. Suho was also angry so he transformed into a wolf and faced kris, growling. “YOU’RE THE REASON WHY OUR BROTHER WAS GONE!”

The wolf growled again, showing Kris his sharpest teeth. The young wolves were very afraid now.

Kris also transformed into a wolf. The wolf is as black as coal with bloody red eyes. The younger wolves so as xiumin are panicked

Xiumin:”both of you!!! Don’t fight!!!!” the wolves can’t stop growling at each other.

***

Hyojin explained everything. Luhan was shocked. He bend over, covering his face with his arm and cried.

Luhan:”for all this time my-………….my brother was chanyeol………it was chanyeol all along”

Hyojin:”chanyeol………………………also cried when he knew…..” hyojin’s eyes became watery.

A moment of silence between them.

Then hyojin looked at luhan

Hyojin:”If you’re still saying about me staying there with chanyeol, I’m not gonna do that. The correct thing is, for YOU and your brothers, to stay with him.” Luhan slowly stood up and started to walk

“wait………where are you going?”

Luhan:”I’m gonna see my brother…

……….

…………

……………..

………

……Chanyeol”

******************************************

Guys I made this update quickly so that you guys can read :P

 

I hope you love it :D

 

Please comment to let me know that you already read this chaptie ~^_^~