025

A Wolf's Love

Pls Play while you read ="> (I REALLY LOVE THIS SONG!!!! XD)

 

 

While the class was going on, hyojin was just so bored in her seat while luhan (which is sitting at the back of her) was listening to the teacher, at the same time looking at hyojin. Hyojin was so sleepy and keeps on tilting her head to the right. Luhan was a bit worried about her because she might hit her head on the window if she tilts her head on the left.

 

Luhan can’t stop looking at her. As the teacher keeps on discussing, he saw luhan not listening to the discussion anymore. he called luhan's attention. hyojin woke up a bit because of the tantrum of the teacher.

 

Teacher:”excuse me mister Lu………..are you just gonna stare at hyojin? Or are you going to listen to my discussion??” luhan stood up. But still, hyojin was sleepy and keeps on tilting her head. The students were whispering to each other.

 

Luhan:”aahhh m-mianhe sunsengnim” the teacher continued his discussion. Luhan sat down.

 

*aiissshhh yeh-ppeun…………* luhan thought

 

Luhan:”pst……….yeh-ppeun……” luhan whispered from behind but hyojin was already asleep. good thing she didn't bump her head on the window. luhan can't talk to her properly or the teacher might caught him again  or might caught hyojin from sleeping. so he took the curtain and dragged it beside him. so that whenever he talks, he'll just lean towards the window to cover his face and the teacher won't notice that he's talking.

 

"pssttt........yeh-ppeun..........." finally hyojin woke up

 

hyojin:"what??? wha???? who said that??"

 

luhan:"me........."

 

hyojin:"aiiisshhh what now???" whispered back

 

luhan:"don't sleep or sunsengnim might see you"

 

hyojin:"then don't talk too or sunsengnim might see you"

 

luhan:"he won't see me. my face is hidden in this curtain.................he won't notice"

 

hyojin:"aaiiiisshhh I'm so sleepy...........can you give me that curtain??" luhan drag the curtain to hyojin and she put the curtain beside her. hyojin leaned on the left to sleep and rest for awhile. luhan sounded in relief and was just smiling at her.

 

luhan:"aaiiisshhh why don't this teacher stop his lesson??? i know that already...........suho taught me that....aiiisshhh" luhan was also bored so he planned to play hyojin's hair. he remembered how he brushed his fur on hyojin's hair back then. he also remembered the smell of her hair and the scent was the same as the first time they've met. he rested his chin on the back part of hyojin's chair near the window and keeps on giggling that it made hyojin woke. luhan covered his mouth because of his giggling, he made hyojin wake up.

 

hyojin turned her head to the right, wondering who made her wake up at the same time, luhan goes near to her. When hyojin faced her left,

 

SMACK!!!!!

 

hyojin kissed the back of luhan's hand that was covering his mouth, accidentally. If luhan didn’t cover his mouth, hyojin might kiss luhan in the lips. Luhan himself was shocked and so as hyojin. Hyojin screamed because of it, The teacher noticed them.

th?id=H.4658691996648269&pid=15.1

 

 

Teacher:”Mr. Lu that’s the second time…………I think you and Ms. Lee should go out and clear things out before you’ll join my class……….” Hyojin stood so as luhan. Both of them are blushing. Luhan walked first, followed by hyojin and both of them passed by chanyeol’s seat in going out. Chanyeol looked at hyojin when she passed by him and grabbed her hand.

 

Chanyeol:”gwenchana?? You look red……..”

 

Hyojin:”a-aaa I’m f-fine………”

 

Chanyeol:”are you sick???” chanyeol reached over to hyojin’s forehead with his long arms. Luhan looked back and saw it. He tightens his grip and looked at them, seriously.

 

Teacher:”Ms. Lee………you must go out now” hyojin and chanyeol both looked at the teacher

 

Chanyeol:”you look fine………..maybe it’s just stress” chanyeol smiled and so as hyojin. Hyojin proceeds in going out.

 

____________________________________________________

 

Both of them end up, sitting on the floor, outside the classroom

 

The awkwardness between both of them was still on sight. Both of them are quiet. It’s like they’re not themselves especially luhan, who is not so quiet when he’s around with hyojin.

 

Hyojin:”aaahhhh I-I didn’t did that on p-purpose” hyojin said

 

Luhan:”I-I………….I know” luhan shyly said. He bit his lips and can’t bear to look at hyojin because of embarrassment, so he faced away. When luhan faced the window, he saw white things falling from the sky like rain. “it’s………..snowing………….IT’S SNOWING!!!!!!!” hyojin stood up and looked outside. It is snowing. Luhan ran outside first and hyojin followed.

 

Luhan immediately turned into a wolf because of excitement.

 

Hyojin:”YAH!!! Someone might see you!!!........” hyojin was looking around but she didn’t see anyone. She forgot that only she and luhan are not in classes today. “alright…….but be carful or someone might see you.” Hyojin was just catching the snow that are falling. She sat on the ground as she was doing it.

 

Luhan goes near to hyojin and looked at her, eye to eye.

 

Hyojin:”n-now don’t transform back, like w-what happened before” the wolf sat in front of her and transformed back

 

Luhan:”do you remember this???”

 

Hyojin:”when I first saw a wolf??? Oh yeah, I forgot that it was you”

 

Luhan:”I’ll never forget that moment………….when I first saw you……….jinja yepuda……..under the snow…..” hyojin blushed

 

Hyojin:”aaiisshhh stop that nonsense again” hyojin rolled a ball of snow and threw it to luhan. She stood and was about to leave, but then, luhan take his revenge and threw a snowball back.”YAH!!! aiiisshhh jinja……” hyojin made a ball of snow and threw it again to luhan but luhan dodged it. Now it’s his turn to throw, so he threw snowballs at her. Hyojin began to dodge them all and it just made her laugh. It’s like she’s having fun with luhan now. It’s like she’s getting along with him

 

Now hyojin made a bigger snowball and threw it to luhan. It was a full hit on luhan’s face that it made him tremble to the ground..

 

Hyojin:”OH MY GOSH………….OTTOKE….” hyojin rushed to luhan as he was rubbing his eyes, facing down. “Ottoke Ottoke Ottoke……………..are you alright???? Mianhe mianhe!!!!! Jeongmal mianhe!!!” In hyojin’s eyes, you can tell she’s shocked and worried that it was a harsh hit that it made him hurt. When he faced hyojin, He gave out a smile.

524351_540126312701945_1220642857_n.jpg

 

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaa" hyojin froze

luhan:"Just admit you care about me" keeps on teasing

hyojin:"aaahhhh...........i-i don't"

luhan:"then why are you blushing???"

hyojin:"I just get  sick whenever i see your face!!!!" at the same time blushing and faced away

luhan:"really??? are you sure you're not blushing???"

hyojin:"yeah!!"

luhan:"then look at me.................look at me in the eyes" luhan can't stop smiling

hyojin:"aa n-no way"

luhan:"then that means, you care about me........."

hyojin:"aaiiisshhh you are such a jerk are you???" still facing away

luhan:"look at me" hyojin is slowly facing luhan but she was closing her eyes but she keeps on peeking. luhan goes near to her and touched her neck to pull her closer. ow hyojin really closed her eyes shut "yah...............나만 봐 (look at me) " but still, hyojin didn't want to open her eyes.

~chu <3

luhan kissed hyojin's forehead. and that was a longer kiss in the forehead than before. hyojin opened her eyes and gave a shocking expression. she looked at luhan who was still kissing her forehead. then, she gave a soft look and smiled.

luhan was already pulling away from the kiss and he saw hyojin, closing her eyes and smiling. she was still smiling and she didn't even notice that luhan was already pulling back.

luhan:"hhmmm well well...........look who likes kisses.................do you want another one??? might be a kiss on the cheek again?? or nose??? hhhmmm i wonder what's next" luhan teasingly said. hyojin opened her eyes wide.

hyojin:"y-you w-wish!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!!! hmph" she stood up and planned to go back to the building

_______________________________________________________________

In the building

Luhan:"where are you going??"

Hyojin:"back to the classroom"

Luhan:"It's useless........sunsengnim still won't let us enter"

hyojin:"what are we going to do???" hyojin and luhan just stood there until suddenly, they saw this familiar faced guy fast walking, carrying a bag. looks like he wants to escape class.

luhan:"yah!!! where do you think you're going??" luhan called his attention. when the guy turned, It was Zhaolin. the student who was transfered

*It's him.......................this is not good* hyojin thought

Zhaolin:"what's your problem??? mind your own business, FREAK!!!"

luhan:"are you skipping classes??? and hey, you said you won't do it again............you'll be suspended again if you'll do this........where's your other friends????"

Zhaolin:"why do you care huh???? IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSSINESS YOU CREEP!!! STOP BUTTING IN, IN OUR LIVES!!!!"   hyojin was confused of what he was saying. he's talking mandarin which she can't understand.

luhan:"I thought you want to go back in your CLASS A lives.........but your making your situation worst........." hyojin was impressed that luhan knows how to speak mandarin as well. she have no idea what they're saying right now. Zhaolin was shocked that luhan knows how to speak mandarin too.

Zhaolin:"huh.......so you know how to speak mandarin huh??? you think you're so smart in replacing us...............YOU'RE THE REASON WHY THERE ARE INVADERS LIKE YOU, CAME TO THIS SCHOOL. NOW, WE'RE BEING REPLACED!!!! IT ALL STARTS FROM YOU!!!! why don't you go to another school............and live your STUPID lives there..........and as for your girlfriend, tell her, to stop staring at me........ " zhaolin walked away

luhan:"aaiiiisssssshhhhh YYYYAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!" luhan turned his eyes into red and tightens his grip

hyojin:"han, he's not worth it..................what did he say by the way??"

luhan:"..........n-nothing.........let's just leave" luhan walked first and hyojin looked at zhaolin as he was running in the corridors.

*I think he's mad at me when, i helped that girl who they've been playing..........but what they did is not right......* hyojin thought

************************************************************

guys, again MIANHE!!!!!!! for the late late update. now I'm free, i can make lots of updates. here's a gift for you guys!!!!

no noo noooo

 

GOSH!! SPELL PERFECTION!!! L.U.H.A.N!!!!!!! =D

tumblr_mqywklogVu1qagaf4o1_250.gif

oh....it's like he need your hugs guys. no joke xD

tumblr_mqx978L0KE1rqxkhso3_250.gif

 

and he need you to go with him =D he was like "come with me" XXDDDD

tumblr_mqx978L0KE1rqxkhso5_250.gif

 

MANLY LUHAN!!!!! <3

tumblr_mqmelfpip21sakgnso2_250.gif