026

A Wolf's Love

Pls Play while you read :'>>>

 

Luhan and hyojin knocked the door in their classroom to ask permission to go in.

Luhan:”Annyeong haseyo suns-“ he brighten up his eyes when he saw suho was their next teacher. It was history class.

Hyojin:”yah suho……………let us in” hyojin signaled at the same time whispered. She already knew even if she whispered, suho can hear her because he’s a wolf also.

Suho:”come in come in…………..” hyojin went to her seat first. As luhan passed by suho, suho whispered “yah………..where are the others?”

Luhan:”others??????”

Suho:”huh?? Did you and y-“

“KNOCK KNOCK!!!!” a knock was heard from the door. All the attention of the students were at the door.

“hey sunsengnim!”

Luhan faced the door

“can we come in??” luhan saw kai, sehun, xiumin, D.O, Chen, tao, baekhyun, and lay standing near the door holding their backpacks with complete uniforms. Luhan was all shocked. Lay, chen, D.O, tao, baekhyun and xiumin were very happy to see luhan for how many weeks now.

Suho:”aaiiissshhh…………where have you been???”

Kai:”we were just looking around”

Suho:”come…………and introduce yourselves”

Kai:”Annyeong haseyo, jeonun kim jongin imnida…………call me Kai”

Sehun:”sehun imnida”

D.O:”Annyeong haseyo jeonun do kyungso ieyo…….call me D.O”

Chen:”Annyeong haseyo jeonun, kim Jongin imnida………call me Chen”

Xiumin:”Annyeong jeonun kim Minseok ieyo…..call me xiumin”

Tao:”ni hao I am a Chinese………..and I am huang zi tao………call me tao”

Lay:”hello I am also a Chinese………. I am Zhang Yixing……….call me lay”

Baekhyun:”Annyeong haseyo……jeonun byun baekhyun ieyo” the girls went fangirling with the new boys in school. Hyojin was shocked seeing kai and sehun there.

*kai???? Sehun??? W-wait………..they’re studying here????* hyojin thought

Suho:”alright……….go to the seats that are provided for you…….”

Sehun:”can we just sit any seat we want????” whispered to suho

Suho:”aaaiiisshhh y-“

“SIT WITH ME!!!”

“NO ME!!!!”  The girls went shouting.

Suho:”aaiiissssshhhh class!!! Keep quiet!!!.............will you just sit to where you’re provided????!!! Pali!!!” the boys went to their proper places which are at the back near to luhan’s seat. Luhan can’t keep his happiness in, but he promised himself he’ll save his reactions later after the class. “pst luhan, go back to your seat”

Luhan:”aahhhh y-yeah……” luhan slowly goes to his seat and still can’t believe that his brothers are wearing uniforms and are in one class as he is. Luhan sat down and he can’t stop himself from looking at his brothers which are seated beside his place. He is just so so happy.

*aiiisshhh I thought only luhan and suho are wolves around here but they added 2 more.aaiiisshhh sehun and kai!!!! but, who are those new faces I see??…….* hyojin thought as she was thinking about the new students.

_________________________________________

Lunch time

Luhan:”GUUYSSSS I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU’RE HERE!!!!!!!!!”

“WE CAN’T BELIEVE YOU’RE ALIVE!!!” everyone group hugged.

Luhan:”h-how??w-why???”

Xiumin:”kris is out of the country……..he have a business with a different pack in another place. A pack leader called him for something and so, suho called us and taught us many things. He said he wants us to study in a school while kris is not around. suho also said that you study there, so we agreed”

Sehun:”where’s hyojin???”

Luhan:” I don’t know………..she always eats lunch with her friends……..she never eats lunch with me”

Kai:”really???”

Baekhyun:”hey I didn’t see the “girl’s” face……….is she our classmate??”

Luhan:”yeah………her seat is in front of my seat…….”

D.O:”I didn’t see her -_- “

Chen:”such BIG eyes you have and you don’t even see her???HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA”

D.O:”why? did you see her??”

Chen:”aaaaaaaahhhhhmmm no -_-“

D.O:”huh look who’s talkin……”

Lay:”alright, enough with this…………let’s invite her to a lunch…………invite her to eat with us…….after all she do know were wolves too right??”

Luhan:”aahhh I don’t think so guys………I did told her I have brothers but I didn’t tell her that you were the ones…..so……..yeah”

Chen:”let’s go and call her…………”

Luhan:”aahhh how about I’ll call her while you guys buy some food”

Kai:”alright!!!”

Sehun:”we’re on it!!!”

Baekhyun:”YES!!!! Raw bacon please!!!”

Sehun:”yah………no raw meat allowed…….we’re human for now……..”

Baekhyun:”oh yeah right………….forgot about that” the 8 went to buy food while luhan went out to find hyojin.

______________________________________

On the other hand, hyojin was outside, standing there alone. The half of the gate was closed while the other was open. The guard decided to open only one gate because their gate is too big, even for one gate open can fit a car to pass. So she leaned in the closed gate

Hyojin:”aaiiisshhhh why do all of them needs to go home?? I’m left here alone and I even brought my own lunch this time.” Suddenly someone covered her eyes from behind the gate. “aaa yah!!!! Who’s that???”

“Annyeong!!!” it was luhan and he removed his hand from covering her eyes.

Hyojin:”aiiisshhh what now han???”

Luhan:”from looking at you in this point, it’s like you’re in a jail or something.” Luhan laughed

Hyojin:”aaiiisshhh whatever……I don’t have time to play with you………..and why do you have to slip your hand through the gate?? There is a big opening right beside me.” She pointed at where the big passage that luhan could go.

Luhan:”I just want to ask something”

Hyojin:”then ask…………stop staying there in the other side of the gate……….it distracts me and I can’t see you clearly”

Luhan:”so you want to see me clearly??”

Hyojin:”aaahhhh N-NO!! >////< “ hyojin faced away

Luhan:” where are sunji and the others?” holding the bars of the gate while talking to hyojin

Hyojin:”they left”

Luhan:”then what are you doing here?”

Hyojin:”waiting for miracles…….” hyojin leaned against the gate, showing her back to luhan, relaxing her both hands at the back. Luhan goes near to her (still on the other side of the gate). He slip his hand through the gate to reach over hyojin’s hand and grabbed her both hands. He held both of hyojin’s hands like he’s locking her with the gate. He moved closer.

998946_3257343769745_1277404485_n.jpg

 

 

Luhan:”my miracle is right here……………” luhan whispered. Hyojin blushed and blushed. She was about to pull away but luhan was still holding her hands. “don’t keep on running away from me………………………..” he said in a low tone. Hyojin was panicked and doesn’t know what to do. Luhan back hug her, slipping his both hands through the gate to reach her more and hug her. Now, hyojin is really trapped

*i-I’m getting h-hot………..is my face burning???* hyojin thought.

Luhan:”people asked if miracles are real……………..well………. to me it is………until I met you” Hyojin can’t stop blushing. She pulled away and finally she escaped from luhan’s embrace. She looked at luhan who was in the other side of the gate, holding the bars of the gate while looking at her like he’s on prison.  She didn’t think he looks like a prisoner but like a prince, trapped in his huge castle. With his eyes saying to hyojin to come back from his embrace, makes hyojin shiver and blushed even more.

Hyojin:”aaahhhh l-let’s just go and e-eat……….” Hyojin entered the campus, fast walking.

Luhan:”let’s????................................”  luhan questioned “let’s.....” luhan cleared his words and smiled, following hyojin.

Hyojin:”wait……….” Hyojin stopped just by their building “where should we eat???”

Luhan:”hhhhhmmmm……I th-“

~AAWWWOOOOO

Howls are heard from the building’s rooftop. Both of them faced up.

Hyojin:”han??” luhan smiled “was that suho, kai or sehun???” hyojin asked

Luhan:”suho”

Hyojin:”s-so where do we eat???”

Luhan:”oh. there” luhan pointed at the building’s rooftop

Hyojin:”u-u-u-u-up t-there??????!!!!!!!!!” luhan didn’t think twice. He carried hyojin and went to the rooftop fast. Hyojin was shouting like crazy like she’s riding a roller coaster or something.

They have arrived on the top and hyojin saw those “new students” awhile ago.

Hyojin:”shiz…….han………..they caught you………..idiot they saw you doing that powery stuff………..UUUHHHHHHH” hyojin saw suho there too she goes near to him “yah suho………….did they saw that???”

Suho:”yup………and calm down hyojin”

Hyojin:”calm down????????? the heck I’m gonna calm down“

Luhan:”I told you before that I have brothers right??”

Hyojin:”y-yeah??why?” luhan looked at the “new students” and looked back at hyojin.

*wait……………………I d-don’t get it……* hyojin still don’t get it, so the “new students” excluding sehun and kai, lined themselves up. “what are you doing???? Why are you like this???” luhan, kai, sehun and suho just stood beside hyojin and smiled while hyojin was still clueless.

*what’s………………w-what’s going on?*

The new students lay, xiumin, D.O, Chen, baekhyun and tao were lining up and keeps on smiling.

1098509_3255789010877_1476761880_n.jpg

Baekhyun:”so she’s the girl”

Chen:” *tilting his head…………………well well luhan hyung……..you’re not the only wolf who’s seeing a pretty girl, because I’m looking at one, right now.”

Hyojin:“waahh????? “Not the only w-wolf”??? What do you mean???”

The 6 transformed with their true form. As a Wolf.

1005823_3257287648342_761783781_n.jpg

hyojin widen her eyes

hyojin:"w-w-w-w-w-w"

luhan:"meet my brothers.................guys, this is hyojin" the wolves sat, still lining up and bowed at hyojin

hyojin:"wolves...................................WOLVES?????!!!!!"

sehun:"aahhh hyojin-ah..........it's fine the-"

hyojin:"fine??? there are 10 wolves here!!!! 10!!!!! are you freakin kidding me right now??"

kai:"are you upset???" hyojin glanced at kai "I'll s-shut up T_T"

suho:"hyojin, I'm letting them study here................they are dying to see luhan when they knew he's alive"

hyojin:"so they thought he's dead???" the wolves transformed back

D.O:"yeah because we thought you killed him" being blunt with hyojin and giving her a poker face

hyojin:"how on earth could i kill a half human half wolf??..............can you pinch me now?? because i really think i'm in a long dream......HAHA I THINK I'M CRAZY NOW. LIVING IN A WORLD WHERE HUMANS+WOLF EXISTS..........." sehun pinched hyojin "owowowowowowow OUCH!!!! YAH!!!!"

tao:"hey................you're not dreaming" smiled at hyojin

kai:"why are you askin now that we're real or not when you always see luhan hyung in his wolf form......."

hyojin:"so I'm not dreaming at all............."

kai:"anyway hyojin-ah, can we stay at your house?? we have no place to stay and we can't stay in the forest"

hyojin:"what??? no way...........i can't even bear with only 1 wolf living in my house" looked at luhan while luhan was just smiling at her "live with suho"

suho:"NO" suho said

sehun:"yeah we better not"

Chen:"please let us stay in your house!!!!!!"

baekhyun:"please!!!! YAH SEHUN!!! DO AEGYO IF YOU HAVE TO. YOU'RE THE YOUNGEST HERE"

hyojin:"NO ..............you don't have to, sehun-ah...hehe..........alright. you can stay in my house but NEVER EVER MAKE FOOLISHNESS. UNDERSTOOD???"

"NAE!!!" everyone said in unison

sehun:"why does everyone hates me when i do aegyo??? hmph" sehun pouted

suho:"alright guys.........let's eat and go back to class"