044

A Wolf's Love

Hyojin woke up but decided to stay on bed for awhile.

Hyojin:”well today is another day……….a Camp will be nice for today, and then, I’ll tell luhan that his brother is alive” hyojin sat up. When she looked at the floor where the wolves slept, they’re gone.

“no no no……don’t tell me” hyojin roam all around her house, but no sign of them everywhere. Hyojin faced down and went to her living room. She saw a letter by the tv. She took it and read it.

 

 

Yeh-ppeun,

                The wolves will be going now……….ahhmm I’ll be going now. I hope you had a great time with me. I don’t know when will I ever come back. I think it’s better if you’ll live with chanyeol from now on. If kris will ever know about you, he might go there and hurt you. But, I’ll never let that happen. I hope you’ll be happy with chanyeol. Wish you all the best, hyojin.

 

                                                                              Love, Luhan

 

 

“They’re really……………..gone” suddenly someone knocked the door. Hyojin directly opened it, and discovered that it was chanyeol.

Chanyeol:”hyojin-ah”

Hyojin:”channie? W-what are you doing here?...............wait, are you going back to your brothers?”

Chanyeol:”no…..I  just-“

Hyojin:”what??? No?? so you don’t even care about that? About your true family? Well it’s too late anyway, they’re gone…”

Chanyeol:”they’re…………….gone?”

Hyojin:”I don’t even know what to do. If I should be happy or sad” both of them faced the ground. “aahhh ch-channie-“ chanyeol faced hyojin “can I-……..ahhh never mind” hyojin stood but chanyeol grabbed her.

Chanyeol:”live with me” hyojin’s eyes widen “be with me……..as my 50-50 girlfriend” chanyeol stick his forehead to hyojin’s forehead and smiled. “will you accept that offer?” hyojin faced down then smiled bitterly. Chanyeol intertwine his fingers to hyojin’s then, he pulled hyojin with him.

Chanyeol went inside the car first, waiting for hyojin to come in. hyojin can’t take her last glance to the house, so she goes straight in the car.

***

In chanyeol’s house.

Hyojin:”so, where’s your dad?”

Chanyeol:”work again……….as always”

Hyojin:”does he ever come home?”

Chanyeol:”sometimes…………he said he never wants to come home, not when his work is done”

Hyojin:”he’s quite busy”

Chanyeol:”yup he is……which is why it’s good”

Hyojin:”good? Why is that?”

Chanyeol:”It’s my time! To see what my dad is hiding”

Hyojin:”he’s hiding something?”

Chanyeol:”yes…….” Chanyeol grabbed hyojin unto his dad’s room.

Hyojin:”what are we doing here?? Did your dad told you to NOT go in his room??? You don’t understand do you?? Are you being as dumb as a wolf?”

Chanyeol:”hey!”

Hyojin:”oh right…….you are a wolf……forgot about that.hehe” chanyeol hold the door knob and start to turn it but suddenly hyojin's phone rang.

“wait…….it’s a reminder….oh man! I forgot that I’ve got to visit sunji today…..she had a chicken pox and I think it’s not so viral anymore…..but she needs a visit though…..channie we should go visit her”

Chanyeol:”aahh” chanyeol looked at the door then back to hyojin “go ahead……I’ll catch up”

Hyojin:”alright……be quick………ok?” chanyeol nod and hyojin left. Chanyeol looked at the door knob again and take a deep breath before opening it. He opened the door and closed it behind him. He turned the lights on and chanyeol went shocked. He widens his eyes when he saw many different kinds of animals’ heads were decorated on the walls. Not so far from chanyeol, has a fireplace. And above from it has a big wolf’s head. Chanyeol sat on the floor, because he can’t handle what he discovered.

Chanyeol:”d-d-dad……….w-what have you done t-to those a-a-animals?”

Chanyeol suddenly heard footsteps behind the door, so he hid himself directly under his father’s desk.

“oh, where did I put my glasses?....ahhh.there it is..” then the door closed back, meaning his father left.

Chanyeol was still on shock. He stood and looked at his father’s desk. Many papers were on top of it. Then he saw a picture of a building. A huge building that can cover a whole island.

Chanyeol shook his head then ran out of his father’s room. All what he saw is what a murderer would do. Instead of killing people, he’s killing the nature, the living creatures.

Then, chanyeol heard his phone ring. Chanyeol answered it

“channie……where are you? Are you coming?” it was hyojin

Chanyeol:”ahhh y-yeah………I’ll be there” chanyeol went inside his car and left.

***

In sunji’s house

Hyojin:”sunji….good thing you’re ok, and your chicken pox isn’t contagious anymore”

Sunji:”yup…..but the doctor said I need more rest to be fully “ok” ”

 “knock knock knock”

Sunji:”that might be chanyeol”

“nope….it’s me” the brother of sunji went inside, bringing a bowl of soup.

“oh hi hyojin………long time no see”

Hyojin:”hey sun-tae??……my my………you look………..sooooo” hyojin looked up “tall….”

“yeah! I am……….and much more handsome right?”

Hyojin:”sure sure”

“and how are you? Hyojin you look stunning as always”

Hyojin:”stunning? You must be joking” hyojin laughed

Sunji:”oh dear brother………..get a hold of yourself”

“noona……you can’t give me a bath anymore because you’re sick……….why don’t hyojin wash me?” sun-tae smirked at hyojin

Sunji:”YAH! SUN-TAE!!!!”

“AHAHAHAHA” both of sun-tae and hyojin laughed

Hyojin:”you never changed, sun-tae……..you’re as ert as ever”

“so you like that don’t you? If you do, I can be much more erted than you ever think” sun-tae gave his husky voice.

Sunji:”yuck!!! I’m grossing out! YAH! SUN-TAE! Stop that”

“HAHAHAHA” both of them laughed again

Sunji:”uuhhh it’s like our childhood is back,just like before”

Sunji, sun-tae and hyojin are childhood friends. Sunji is 2 years older than hyojin and sun-tae, while hyojin is a month older than sun-tae. Sun-tae and hyojin were the ones who first met than sunji and her. When hyojin knew he have a sister, that was the time they were close aswell. Sun-tae was shorter than hyojin before, right below her shoulder. But now, he is as tall as a tree.

Hyojin:”I miss those times”

Sun-tae:”so do I……..noona! drink the soup!!!”

Sunji:”pabo! It’s still hot!”

Sun-tae:”do you want me to blow it for you?”

Hyojin:”aaaaaawwwww the most caring sun-tae didn’t change too, isn’t it? So the only thing that changed is your height……….”

Sunji:”before I was below your shoulder, now you’re not even below my shoulder but below my knee”

Hyojin:”uuhhh what? You little-“

“KNOCK KNOCK”

Chanyeol:”aahhhh hi guys”

Hyojin:”channie! You came”

Sun-tae:”and what kind of sorcery is this?” hyojin hit sun-tae’s arm.

Hyojin:”ahaha……stupid sun-tae-.anywaaayyy……sorry about him……he dislikes boys that he don’t know”

Sun-tae:“yes I do”

Sunji:”sun-tae!”

Sun-tae:”sorry noona”

Sunji:”so……….where are the wolves?”

Hyojin:”they…………………..they left”

Sunji:”what??? Do you know where they’ve gone?”

Hyojin:”yes…….in the forest……..he said he decided to stay there now”

Sunji:”and what else did he say?”

Hyojin:”I think that’s pretty much it”

Sunji:”no no no!!! that’s not it!”

Hyojin:”what? What do you mean?”

Sunji:”I mean, that’s not all”

Hyojin:”sunji?........................................are you hiding something from me?” hyojin’s face was mad.

Sunji:”I just can’t take this anymore. I just can’t hide this from you! The wolves left because their forest is dying. They’re there because there are workers who’ll destroy their land. They’re there to fight. And they’ve called kris to help them because the workers were too many………I’ve seen it………the forest looks terrible now……their home……….is dying” hyojin’s eyes widen “Luhan himself doesn’t know if he’ll ever come back……..if he’ll ever survive the fight…………the fight between humans and wolves” hyojin tighten her fist. Sun-tae put both his hands on her shoulders for her to calm down. “

Hyojin:”tell me..........what part they are now, in the forest”

Sunji:”when suho took us in a field trip. Not so far from where we-“ hyojin directly ran out of the room and slammed the door. “hyojin! WAIT!”

Chanyeol:”buil-dings??….”

Sunji:”yes………..many animals are already been killed……..just by that huge building”

Chanyeol remembered what he saw awhile ago

.

.

In his father’s room.

.

.

All the blue prints, the animals’ heads that was hanging on the walls. Chanyeol just discovered something huge. chanyeol widen his eyes. i think he already knows, what's all the fuss is all about now.

 

Chanyeol….

 

Chanyeol……..

 

“yo CHANNIE!” chanyeol shook his head when he heard sunji calling him.

Sunji:”are you ok?...”

Chanyeol:”ah..y-yeah…..”

Sun-tae:”so what are you waiting for dude? Go after her!” chanyeol nod and ran out of sunji’s room.

************************************************

Hello, annyeong, nihaw to you guys.sorry again for the most LONGEST update ever. I'm so sorry because I have been busy lately.MIANHE T^T spare me!!!!!!!

 

WELL I hope you guys like it though. 

 

see yah later on the next chapter.don't forget to comment