019

A Wolf's Love

Pls play while you read :">

 

Chanyeol and hyojin were having a dinner

Chanyeol:”this is such a coincidence. We always see each other. From the market and now here….”

Hyojin:”yeah………….it is :D”

Chanyeol:”wait………where are your friends??”

Hyojin:”they said they will just come, but I don’t think they’ll come”

Chanyeol:”really?? Who are you with??”

Hyojin:”aahhhh…………….luhan……..and his brothers”

Chanyeol:”oh?? Luhan is here too??? That’s great………”

Hyojin:”but we are not together…… he is just my friend and he’s just treating me here”

Chanyeol:”why are you so defensive?? Haha………………..i know he is just your friend”

*why are you so kind, chanyeol???* hyojin thought

Hyojin:”aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh hahaha… yeah………….but I would love to go with you and watch the fireworks”

Chanyeol:”oh. It’s okey if you don’t want to go with me, If you would like to go with your friends, it’s ok :) “

Hyojin:”aaahhhh…………no no…….actually…….i would like to go………….w-with you O///O “

Chanyeol:”really???..............*smiled…………I’m happy with that.” Hyojin blushed and blushed. She is so happy to be with chanyeol right now.

_______________________________________________

In hyojin and luhan’s hut, luhan was still lying on the bed with the back of his hand covering his eyes. Luhan sat up and looked at the flower vase on top of a small table, near the bed. He took one of the pink flowers, and chant.

Luhan:”she loves me……………she loves me not………….she loves me………….she loves me not……….why is it so hard to find another girl like her???” luhan was still murmuring, pulling the petals of the flower until sehun and kai showed up.

Sehun:”hyung!!! Let’s eat!!”

Luhan:”I’m not hungry” stopped counting the flowers and went back in laying the bed.

Kai:”luhan hyung……………are you jealous????”

Luhan:”jealous????????? ME???? Why should I be???”

Kai:”why should you be?????” kai emphasized what luhan just said

Luhan:”yeah……………………………..”why should I be???”………………….” luhan took his counted flowers which three petals have left. “she loves me………………. she loves me not” luhan smiled seeing one petal left. “…………..  “why should I be??”………………….because……………..she’s already mine………………..right from the start……………………………….I have been waiting for 10 years for my mate……………….but I have found her………………..” luhan pulled the last petal 

“she loves me………” luhan smiled

Luhan:”I’m not jealous………………because I know…………..she’ll love me back……..”

Sehun:”luhan hyung………………..she likes chanyeol……………..what can you do if she picks him??”

Luhan:”I think……………..i will not have a mate then”

Kai:”there are many females out there hyung, why her?? Among all the females????”

Luhan:”because……………………….I………………………”

Kai:”……….you???............”

Luhan:”…..I……..” luhan took a deep breathe

“I Love her…………….” Sehun and kai went nuts. Their eyes were as big as an owl’s eye. Both of them smiled. Kai was patting his cheeks, and turned bright red. Sehun was covering his ears, smiling, at the same time blushing upon hearing such words from luhan.

Sehun:”I can’t take the FEELS”

Kai:”aaiiissshhh hearing this makes me want to find a mate now -_-“

Luhan:”don’t tell her this, or else……….”

Sehun:”we already know what you’ll do to us..-_-……………”

Kai:”fine fine……..we’ll shut up……….but wait…………what about chanyeol???”

Luhan:”if she picks chanyeol, it’s fine with me”

Kai:”that’s it??? You’re just gonna give hyojin to him??? Aaiiissshhhh daebak………..you are daebak”

Sehun:”you really love hyojin…………but don’t let him take hyojin………….be a MAN hyung!!!”

Kai:”yeah!!! For now, we’ll teach you how to do things properly……….this is why girls are diggin me”  luhan smacked kai’s head “aiiiisshhh okey okey……..i’ll stop………….”

******************************************

Kai:”alright! First things first…………..sehun, will be hyojin…….and I, will be chanyeol…….

in these scene: hyojin fell and got hurt in the knee part, you and chanyeol saw it and ran to her, but chanyeol got there first and helped her. Your face got more serious and snatch hyojin away from him, telling him “she’s mine”. You carried hyojin bridal style, leaving the jealous chanyeol alone. THE END~

Understand luhan hyung???”

Luhan:”yeah, I think I got it”

Kai:”alright……………sehun, pretend to fall down on the ground and hurt your knee…..”

Sehun:”huh?? How am I gonna do that??” just gave a poker face

Kai:”O_O” glanced

Sehun:”oh my gosh..i’m falling down.ah.my knee.hurt. omg.-_-“ sehun was just standing there with his arms crossed

Kai:”FALL DOWN IN PAIN DAMN IT!!!!!!” kai kicked sehun’s knee which made him shout

Sehun:”AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH………………it hurts!!!! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh what do you think you’re doing???? Hurting me like this??? AAAAHHHHH T_T “

Kai:”great acting sehun-ah!!!” claps while sehun was there sobbing xD

“oh my………..hyojin-ah………” kai as “chanyeol” goes near to sobbing sehun as “hyojin”

Sehun:”AAAAAAHHHHHHH it really hurt….i mean really…………..seriously IT HURTS!!!!!NO KIDDING IT REALLY HURTS!!!! DAMN YOU IT REALLY HURTS!!!!!” kai grabbed sehun’s hand and let him stand. kai waved at luhan because it’s his turn now.

Luhan:”oh??? My turn?? Ahh Ottoke” luhan slowly goes near to really-hurt-sehun as “hyojin”.

Luhan:”aaaaahhhhh sh-she’s mine”

Kai:”CUT!!!!” kai yelled “hyung, you have to pull “hyojin” before you tell “chanyeol”  that she’s yours………..araseo???”

Luhan:”ahhhh okey okey”

Kai:”alright…………..take two!!! Action!!!” kai almost kicked sehun’s knee again but when he was prepared to do it, he reacted first in pain.

Sehun:”AAAAHHHH IT HURTS IT HURTS!!!!”

Kai:”wwhhhaaaa……..good acting…….i didn’t even kicked his knee yet…….ok ok…..” kai grabbed sehun’s hand and nod his head at luhan, saying that it’s his turn now. Luhan goes near kai and sehun with an angry face

Luhan:”yah……………..” luhan snatched sehun from kai. Kai and sehun were shocked because of his unseen reaction “she’s…………m…………………….…….aaaaaaaahhhhh I can’t do this kai!!!! Sehun doesn’t look a thing like yeh-ppeun T_T”

Kai:”aaiiisshhhh why don’t you have hyojin’s face???”

Sehun:”NOW YOU’RE BLAMING ME????AFTER THE KICKING ON THE KNEE AND UUUUUUUHHHHHHH!!!!!!” poor sehun XD.

Kai:”aaiiisshhh we’ll prac-“ kai saw chanyeol and hyojin, walking together towards the beach “yah, hyung!!! It’s your chance! Go and snatch hyojin”

Luhan:”aaiiissshhhh this is getting insane……………I’ll just be in my room”

Sehun:”yah! Luhan hyung! Don’t give up!”

Luhan:”it’s useless……………I’ll just be in my room” luhan get in his hut.

_______________________________________________________________________

In hyojin and chanyeol’s place

Chanyeol:”let’s sit there, it has more clear view for the fireworks………30 minutes more and the fireworks will start” both of them sat in the sand

Hyojin:”wwaahh I’m so so excited……………….i hope luhan is here too, he would love to watch the fireworks”

Chanyeol:”what?”

Hyojin:”aahhh I didn’t say anything…hehehe”

Chanyeol:”hyojin……………………..can you please stay with me for awhile??? Even just for now??”

Hyojin:”aaahhh O////O  sure sure…………..i mean…….wae?”

Chanyeol:”I want to feel.......... what a female love feels. I don’t have a mom. My father is the only one with me. He never told me about my mom. He said I don’t have one…………..” chanyeol saw hyojin’s hands are on the side, so chanyeol also put his both hands on the side and relaxed his legs. his hand came closer to hyojin's hand "that's why, i want to feel a female's love" hyojin widen her eyes. she didn't even notice that chanyeol's hand was already on top of her hand. their hand were meeting with each other. hyojin stared at chanyeol, all clueless, but chanyeol faced her, smiling.

1004466_3176279503189_916832470_n.jpg

hyojin:"aaaa.aaaa" she noticed that chanyeol's hand were already holding her hand. she was about to remove her hand but chanyeol tilt his head and rest his head on hyojin's arm. hyojin froze as usual. they look like a couple, in the beach, cuddling together and holding hands. there are also many couples came to watch the firework display.

chanyeol:"the firework display is about to start" chanyeol sit back up

 

fireworks.jpg

"WWWWWWOOOOAAAAHHHHHHHHH" both of them said in unison.

chanyeol looked at hyojin who was still admiring the fireworks. he then smiled and rest his head again in hyojin's shoulder

chanyeol:"thank you for being here with me"

*why is he being like this??? wwwaaahhhhhhh this is so weird-ish great..........O////O* hyojin thought

****************************************************************

guys i know i updated late again T_T MIANHAMNIDA!!!! 

here's something for you

tumblr_mpp7qh1Qvs1rk2tzro1_250.giftumblr_mpp7qh1Qvs1rk2tzro2_250.gif

HAHAHA LOL. i love it when luhan laughs

see you in the next update guys ^_-