002

A Wolf's Love

Please play while you read :)

 

 

 

 

In the car going to seoul. sunji was driving

hyojin:"so luhan, you don't know us yet right?"

hee-sun:"I'm hee sun HI!!!" jina elbowed hee-sun

jina:"aahhh this girl really, i'm jina"

sunji:"i'm sunji" luhan noded

hyojin:"and i'm-"

luhan:"beauty......"

hyojin:"what?"

luhan:"you've................................grown..................." luhan smiled and moved closer to hyojin that both of their foreheads touch

hyojin:"wait wait wait..................>///////<.................aaaa.aaa   hee-sun!!" hee-sun pulled him

hee-sun:"hey take it easy luhan, what are you trying to do? is this love at first sight?"

hyojin:"AAAHHHH O//////O SHUT UP!!!!"

sunji:"well, well............i thouht you have a crush on chanyeol and now, this handsome boy wants you now"

jina:"so a love triangle is it?"

hyojin:"wait i just met this boy and offcourse i pick chanyeol" luhan gave a questionable face

luhan:"chanyeol?? who's that??"

hee-sun:"he's a crush of hyojin................"

luhan:"oh i see.....................so is he in high school too?"

jina:"yeah with us..............you should go to school too luhan with us..............."

hyojin:"no.............you're smart enough.........you don't have to go"

hee-sun:"HYOJIN!!!!" hee-sun yelled ".................but he's cute" and whispered

hyojin:"you!! ahhh jinja!!"

luhan:"yeah, Yeh-ppeun (pretty) is right........."

hyojin:"Yeh-Yeh YEH-PPEUN??? mwoya??? wa-wait why are you calling me that?"

luhan:"because you're pretty..............." smiles

hyojin:"this guy is crazy........" whispered to hee-sun

hee-sun:"it's so romantic.........................it's like he's your boyfriend already"

hyojin:"yah!!! you must be crazy too, yeah?" yelled at hee-sun  "lu-luhan, don't ever call me that................that's that's so gross..............call me hyojin"

luhan:"araseo..............."

sunji:"were here!!! in the dorms............"

jina:"so you live here for awhile ok?"

luhan:"wait...............................alone?"

hyojin:"offcourse and its like were living with you or something right?"

luhan:"live with me yeh-ppeun................."

hyojin:"NO WAY!!!! NEVER!!!! may hee-sun sleep with you in ONE BED!!"

hee-sun:"really?? i can do that??"

jina:"aiiiissshhhhhh you really"

hee-sun:"i was just joking........................i'm never gonna do that................." all of them went in the car

hyojin:"you'll be fine there luhan................we'll visit you some other time.............."

luhan:"where are you going??"

jina:"its our class, we should go to school and meet you here in the evening ok? see yah!!" they left luhan alone in a dorm. luhan was going inside of the dorm.

luhan:"this is kinda nice than living in rocks" he was touching the sofa "waahh its not hard.........its so soft........is this called sofa?" he tried to sit on the sofa  "wwooooaaahhh  it's too soft, softer than sehun's fur" he was laughing and went to his room there, "oh?? a bigger sofa?" he sat on the bed "wwaahhhh it's also very soft....................i love it!!!! and what's this?? a smaller soft thing" he touched and hugged the pillow.  because it was so soft, it made him very happy and his long nails came out and he scratched and toar the pillow. It made the feather come out from it. "wwwhhhhhaaaaaa all these feathers looks like snow..........................and...................hyojin looks beautiful under the snow.........................." luhan lay on his bed while the feathers were still flying on air."aaahhhhhh it's too hot here" luhan toar his shirt and he was half lying on his bed.  "i remember that day when i first saw yeh-ppeun...........................she's so cute under the snow...............we were both young back then and................>//////<"  luhan was blushing and he rolled on his bed. "hhhhhhmmmm i miss her already................i never seen her since we were still young, she looks so so pretty now............10x prettier.............i should go to her"  

 

It's about 6:55 in the evening and atlast the classes of hyojin and her other friends are done.

sunji:"i'm hungry"

jina:"we should eat"

hee-sun:"we should visit luhan too!!!"

hyojin:"aaaiiisshhh you really...........................i need to go to the girl's CR........i'll be back" hyojin ran to the CR. when she was fixing herself in the mirror, she saw luhan standing beside her, she brighten her eyes and looked behind but luhan wasn't there.  *is he a ghost?? i knew he wasn't good.................i shouldn't have helped him* she murmured. she directly ran out from the CR.

"guys!!! i just saw luhan and he was.............." she was catching her breath

jina:"what? he's back in the dorms.........."

hyojin:"but i saw him.................in the CR.......................i swear....................i'm not crazy...................he was half and"

sunji:"he was?"

hee-sun:"he was??"

jina:"you must be hungry too"

hyojin:"maybe..................let's eat and bring food to luhan" all of them went to sunji's car. they eat in a restaurant and bought some food for luhan.

hee-sun:"guys, i have to go home now, my mom just called. she said my aunt just arrived from states. i should go bye!!"

jina:"i'll go with you hee-sun you're taking the bus right?"

hyojin:"wait why?"

jina:"today is my violin lesson remember? don't want to be late"

hyojin:"oh yeah, so its just you and me sunji"

sunji:"yup, we should go, its getting late" so only the both of them went in luhan's dorm.

***********************************************************************

In luhan's dorm.

sunji:"aiiisshhh we have a flat!!"

hyojin:"what?? the tires??"

sunji:"yeah, we have an extra tire at the back, i should call someone, you go ahead inside (of the dorm) i'll wait for someone to help us put up this tire"

hyojin:"we should ask luhan's help, he's a guy after all"

sunji:"sure sure, you do that" hyojin went inside of the dorm.

hyojin:"luhan?? luhan...........................yah!! we bought food, you should have a job or something so that you can buy food yourself......" hyojin went to luhan's room and she saw these torn off pillow and his shirt.  "no..................a wolf got luhan?? in the................................in the middle of seoul??"

tumblr_mal6hyhyNo1qh1i6ko1_500.png

"luhan????............where are you??!!!!!" luhan came out of no where back hugged hyojin "YYYYYYYYYYYAAAHHHH!!!! wa..............luhan?? you're alive?? wha where's the wolf?? did it got you?? are you hurt??"

luhan:"you're...................worried about me?" luhan smiled

hyojin:"aiiisshhhh you mutt.......i'm not, i thought you're...wa-wait a minute why are youuuuu half ??" hyojin stick herself on the wall

luhan:"why??? you like it?" coming closer

hyojin:"who says??"

luhan:"you love it?"

hyojin:"YYYAAAHHHH BYUNTAE!!!!" hyojin slapped luhan

luhan:"ouch........"

hyojin:"oh my gosh!!! i'm sorry, i didn't mean it"  luhan his hand and wiped his slapped face  "what are you doing?? why are you yourself?? its so so ggrrooosssss" hyojin said it in a shivery sound that really grossed her out "well if you're hungry, i have food..............here" hyojin handed the food

luhan:"wwwhhhaaaa for me?"

hyojin:"no it's for me................OFFCOURSE ITS FOR YOU......duuhh i just ate.......take it!!!'

luhan:"yeh-ppeun!!! GOMAWO!!!" luhan tries to hug hyojin but hyojin ran to the far side of the room

hyojin:"do-don't touch me......."

luhan:"i'm so so happy........." the moon beams upon luhan near the window

hyojin:"look..........full moon!!!" hyojin said, far away from luhan. luhan just sat there, letting the moon shine upon him. he smiled and he closed his eyes "what ar yo-??"  when he opened his eyes, his brown eyes were gone, and was replaced by red eyes

tumblr_mnrfmqlkLo1rfoctco1_500.jpg

hyojin:"WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sunji:"hyojin??" sunji ran towards the room