001

A Wolf's Love

Please play while you read <3

 

 

 

12 years later, hyojin is already 20 years old. It’s her birthday and she wanted it to celebrate with her friends in a beautiful place.

Hyojin:“Omma gotta go!!!” hyojin shouted

“Where?”

Hyojin:“to meet up with my friends, it’s my birthday remember?”

 “wait, is it a forest that you’ll be going?”

Hyojin:“no, its kinda, but I’ll make sure to return safely”

“what about the wolves?”

Hyojin:“It’s ok, I’ll eat them back when they tried”

“very funny dear”

Hyojin:“and oh, why would I be afraid? I just faced one before” her mom faced down “bye mom!! And don’t worry, I’ll be back safe”

“ok ok……….araseo…………have fun ok?”

Hyojin:”nae, annyeong!!”  hyojin waved back and ran off to her friends.

In the car with her 3 friends sunji, jina and hee-sun

jina:”hey hyojin, we’re scared to celebrate your b-day in a camp/picnic style. You do know what happened to your dad right?”

hyojin:”uuuhhhh those wolves are dead now, it was back in 12 years.”

Hee-sun:”but you said that wolf you saw was about 1-2 yrs old. It can still grow”

Sunji:”uuuhhhh guys, be positive!!! Don’t rack hyojin’s b-day!!”

Jina:”sorry, were just scared”

Hyojin:”don’t worry, I’ll sent you home safely after this. We will just have fun, eating, swimming and just relax.”

Sunji:”that’s already sounds fun” everyone agreed and it made their mood rise.

For a few minutes they arrived in this beautiful place. There’s a river with giant rocks near it and a place where they can do barbeque.

Sunji:”see? This place isn’t that bad”

Jina:”wwhhhhaaaaaaaaaa………………let’s eat first!!”

Hee-sun:”I want to swim……”

Hyojin:”how about this, jina will cook while we swim first and after, if the food is ready, we eat!! Sounds good?”

Jina:”araseo!! I don’t want to swim anyway”

Hee-sun:”alright let’s go!!” hee-sun didn’t think twice but she directly jumped into the water.

Sunji:”this girl really is a swimmer” sunji also jumped in the water and hee-sun was splashing water at sunji. Hyojin was just smiling at them and looked at the trees, the rocks and admiring it.

Sunji:”hey!! It’s your b-day, so jump in!!” said to hyojin.

Hyojin:”I’m admiring this place, I should walk around first”

Jina:”what?? But………….”

Hyojin:”don’t worry, I won’t go far” hyojin began exploring. She was taking pictures using her phone. “whhhaaaa…….this is a nice spot” she sat down on a giant flat rock and watched the pictures she took. She kept exploring. Then, just beneath the large rock that she was standing, she saw a wolf. She immediately hid herself by lying down and covering . *ottoke………this……….this one is bigger than I saw before. It’s ten times bigger* she thought. When she tried to peek, the wolf was gone. She immediately moved fast or else the wolf might follow her. She is planning to warn the others but because of exploring too much, she doesn’t know where she came. She’s lost. She took out her phone and tried to call them but there’s no signal. “I’m dead now…………I’m so dead now……..” she kept walking and even stood in a giant rock but she just couldn’t find something. But then, she saw a smoke, not too far from her, so she followed it. “it must be jina, making barbeque. Good thing I didn’t allow her to swim” she murmured. But then, someone grabbed her behind and covered and eyes. Hyojin tried to shout but she can’t because someone covered shut. She can’t even see anything. She struggled *omma……….omma………….i’m sorry if I can’t make it back home* hyojin thought and cried behind this someone’s hand.

It was a boy covering her eyes and mouth. He was preventing hyojin from making some noise and from seeing these wolves just right ahead. She was about to walk towards these wolves. Good thing the boy stopped her. When the wolves were gone, the boy sighed in relief and looked at hyojin.

“Don’t scream or the wolves might find you” hyojin stopped struggling. The boy first removed his hand covering . He was attracted to hyojin’s lips as he removed his hand. He was starring at it for how many seconds then hyojin spoke.

“REMOVE YOUR FREAKIN HAND OR I’LL REMOVE YOUR FACE!!!!” the boy got shocked and came back to reality, from being hypnotized by hyojin’s lips. Then, he slowly removed his hand that was covering her eyes. Hyojin blinked her eyes continuously so that she can see clearly and when she saw this boy, she got shocked.

943756_508837219164188_536169657_n.jpg

hyojin:"who are you??"

"you're safe............you were headed by those wolves............."  hyojin was shivering

hyojin:"tha-thanks........i have to go now......" hyojin left but she stopped and looked at this boy "wait.................it's dangerous here.........what are you doing here anyway?"

"i live here"'

hyojin:"neo micheoso??........you're gonna get killed with those wolves"

"but i have no other place to go......"

hyojin:"well..................." *maybe jina can take you to her dorm.........she owns a dorm anyway but...........its just dangerous, if someone found him dead with my fingerprint already on him, I'm dead........aiiisshhhhh. they will say i'm such a bad person* hyojin thought. "uuuuuuuuhhhhhmmm..................look.............this is hard to say but..................what I really want to say is...............you can co-"

sunji:"HEY!!" sunji yelled, going to them with others. "where on earth were you?? we thought you're in trouble....................who's that??"

hee-sun:"gosh.................he's cute" whispering to jina. jina elbowed her

hyojin:"i don't know, but he sort-ah saved me..............by the wolves??.................wait............who are you?"

"my name is luhan.........."

sunji:"luhan?? do you live here?"  luhan nod

hee-sun:"it's dangerous here luhan, you will be eaten by wolves"

hyojin:"he should live in seoul"

hee-sun:"with us??!!" happily said but jina smacked her.

jina:"no no no, he should live alone, i'll give him an apartment for awhile"

hyojin:"where are your parents?"

"i don't have one.............i live with my brothers"

jina:"where are they?"

"they left........"

hee-sun:"they left you here??are they planning to get you killed?  they want you to die??uuuhhh sorry about your parents though........................................its ok now, you'll be safe back in seoul" going to their camping site while a wolf,

mattias-klum-wolf-on-rock_i-G-27-2705-1J

 

saw the whole thing

************************************************************************************