024 part 2 ='>

A Wolf's Love

Luhan closed his eyes and was already so close like his lip is about a centimeter away from hyojin’s lip.

Hyojin was closing her eyes and keeps on shivering. But then, luhan stopped, opened his eyes and smiled

Luhan:”………….it’s getting late…………we still have school tomorrow…….let’s go to bed now…….” Hyojin opened her eyes and saw luhan was already pulling back. “do you want me to carry you back down? You do remember that we’re on top of a building, right?” hyojin was still frozen

“well………….I’ll sleep ahead, ok?? You already know how I like the moon beam………I’ll go now……Annyeong”  luhan waved and ran but suddenly he stopped and ran back to hyojin, like he forgot something. He directly went in front of hyojin and kissed her in the cheek. Hyojin went back into reality and never stops blinking.

“there……………a kiss, to melt a frozen hyojin……” luhan smiled as he sees hyojin all red like a tomato and ran off.

Hyojin keeps on blinking her eyes and touched her cheek where luhan have kissed

*m-my other cheek…………..i-it’s………….it’s not anymore………now my both cheeks aren’t ANYMORE!!!!! T_T…………..* still, hyojin widen her eyes *s-so…………..this is the 5th kiss………* hyojin thought and was giving a shocked face. She still keeps touching her kissed cheek. As she was thinking about it and as she was touching her cheek, she smiled and blushed a little.

*yah……….w-why are you smiling hyojin??? Yah snap out of it……….stop smiling you psycho!!!* hyojin thought. Even though she said that, she still can’t stop smiling.

She went down from the building to go to their hut.

______________________________________

When she arrived at their hut, luhan was on his wolf form and was sleeping under the moon beam. Hyojin is not scared anymore because she is already getting used to it.

She goes near to luhan and stared at him for awhile.

Hyojin:”you are the largest wolf I’ve ever seen…………………………back then, you were so young, like me. But now, you’re 10 times bigger…………………………..” hyojin was about to go to the bed and prepare to sleep but then suddenly, the clouds started to cover the moon and it started to rain. Hyojin was freakin out because there are roars of thunder. Hyojin tries to cover her ears because she hates its sound. She was about to cry and her eyes were so watery already, when suddenly, someone embraced her behind and it was luhan.

Hyojin was already crying. She really hates the sound of the thunder and that is her phobia. She felt luhan’s embrace and she widen her eyes. Luhan was wrapping hyojin while hyojin was still covering her ears. Luhan covered hyojin’s head with the blanket (like a hood) and removed the hands of hyojin that was covering her ears. He holds both of hyojin’s hands and rests his chin on hyojin’s shoulder. His lips were so close to hyojin’s neck. Hyojin was still crying with fear. Then, luhan hummed a song

 

 

 

He was playing with hyojin’s fingers as he was doing this. Hyojin was calming down and was breathing deeply. Hyojin didn’t do anything. She was just waiting for the rain and the thunder to stop.

Luhan was still humming and his voice is just so admiring. Hyojin’s attention wasn’t in the thunder anymore, but on luhan as she listens to his voice and the meaning of the song.

Suddenly, hyojin flashed back. She remembered the first time they met and the times when hyojin is so arrogant with luhan. Even though she’s like that to him, he still cares.

Listening with luhan, humming that song, softens her heart.

*why do you still……………………………care?.......................e-even though……………..I’m like this to you?* hyojin thought. Luhan sat beside her and as luhan moved away from embracing her, she felt like she’s lost. She felt like her fear is back again when luhan is not there, embracing her.

Luhan:”good thing you’ve calmed d-“ luhan was shocked because hyojin rest her head unto luhan’s shoulder. Hyojin might push luhan away from her by now, but she didn’t. Instead, she leaned to luhan and rest her head to his shoulder and was closing her eyes, but still, covering her ears.

Luhan was speechless. He took the blanket and covered both of them under it, like a couple cuddling under the blanket. Luhan also covered hyojin’s ear

Luhan:”I will wait until you sleep………………………..goodnight yeh-ppeun……”  hyojin began to sleep

___________________________________________

Early in the morning, hyojin woke and didn’t saw luhan there, but instead she saw her uniform, and her school bag.

Hyojin:”huh???............SHIZ!!!! I FORGOT TODAY IS SCHOOL DAY!!! Aaaaahhhh what time is it????” hyojin looked at the clock and it’s still 6:50 “woah…..it’s still early………..” hyojin planned to go in the bathroom. she knocked to check maybe luhan is there, or maybe she’ll see luhan half again. “luhan??? Are you there???”

Luhan:”ahhh yeah yeh-ppeun……….you’re awake…”

Hyojin:”yeah…..where did you get our uniforms??? Did you go all the way home to get this???

Luhan:”….aaahhh………yeah………………a-anyway….c-can you please get my uniform??? I forgot to bring it in the bathroom……….and I also forgot my towel…….”

Hyojin:”so that means……you’re fully right now?????????”

Luhan:”ahhh yup” hyojin directly took luhan’s clothes and threw it inside the bathroom.

Hyojin:”what wrong with that wolf???? Aiiissshhhh” then luhan came out of the bathroom.

He looks so good in the uniform with the hat that he’s wearing.

Luhan:”alright…………you’re turn………” then hyojin get inside of the bathroom “WAIT!! Yeh-ppeun!!!”

Hyojin:”what???”

Luhan:”how about your clothes?? If you’ll not take them, you’ll end up like me” hyojin embarrassingly took her uniform and went inside the bathroom. thinking that when she end up like him, luhan might touch an undergarment again T_T

_____________________________________________________________

Now they have finished, they are ready to go to school.

“hey” a voice was heard and it was chanyeol

Hyojin:”oh……..hi channie”

*channie??? A nickname for him already??? Since when?? I want a nickname too* luhan thought

Chanyeol:”come join with me in going to school………..I’ll be going there too, so, let’s go together”

Luhan:”we are fine……..” hyojin elbowed luhan

Hyojin:”we would love to………gaja” chanyeol gets in the car first, in the front seat, while luhan and hyojin at the backseat.

----------------------------------------------

While they were driving to school

Luhan:”channie??? for chanyeol?? Why don’t I have a nickname??” luhan whispered

Hyojin:”a nickname??? Seriously?? ………………………..hhhmmmmm how about snoopy head” hyojin laughed

Luhan:”what???.............then I’ll call you panda head……..or maybe dark circle eyes” luhan laughed like there’s no tomorrow

Hyojin:”w-what??? Ahh j-jinja………..t-then you’re a frog!!!!” both of them where arguing and were so noisy at the back, while chanyeol was just there, sitting quietly and doesn’t even know what they’re talking about.

Luhan:”hhhmmm ok ok…….let’s take it seriously…………..how about H.A.N……..”han” …….short for luhan???

Hyojin:”han??? Well……..it’s fine………….” They have arrived at the school. Hyojin, luhan and chanyeol bowed at Mr. Kim and ran off to their classroom.

______________________________________________________

“ANNYEONG HASEYO SUNSENGNIM” the students greet to their teacher

Teacher:”Annyeong haseyo………………… I have some announcements…………” everyone settled “ you remembered the ranking of the student’s grades right??”

“NAE”

Teacher:” from this class, class A, there will be new students coming and will be your new classmates. The problem is, they need to stay here in class A and this class has too many students, so there will be 8 students who will be taken, and will be put to class B. those who will be taken, actually have low grades. So,  this is because of your low grades and ALSO, your attitude. I’m sorry to say this…………but the names are posted on the bulletin board outside. You can take a look if you want” all the students ran towards the bulletin board and looked at the students who will be removed in class A

1.       Xi Yan Sausji 

2.       Seo Minkwan

3.      Justin Suh 

4.      Xing Zhaolin

5.      Jino

6.      Kim Moonkyu

7.      Baek Min Hyun

8.      Seo Younghi

“THIS IS UNFAIR!!!!” one of the moved student said, named Zhaolin

Teacher:”yah yah…………you have a problem Mr. Xing???” a male teacher said, coming from the other class.

“WAE??? WHAT IS THIS PIECE OF CRAP ALL OF A SUDDEN??? HUH???” a guy named Jino said.

Teacher:”yah! All of you have been suspended for bullying. And now, you’re complaining????”

“yah yah……..sunsengnim……we are not bullying, were just having fun……” a student named Moonkyu said.

Teacher:”all of you Need to be put in Class B because of your behavior……..”

“WE’RE REPLACED WITH THOSE 8 NEW HEADED FREAKS????? WHO ARE THOSE NEW STUDENTS ANYWAY????” a pissed of guy named Minkwan said

Teacher:”yah yah……….DON’T TALK BACK OR ALL OF YOU WILL BE PUT TO THE PRINCIPAL’S OFFICE AGAIN………………………………go straight to your new classrooms………….understood?”   the boys stayed quiet and looking mad, while hyojin, luhan and chanyeol were just looking at those boys.

“IS THAT CLEAR???!!!!” the teacher shouted

“NAE!!!” the boys answered and proceed in going to their new classrooms. As the guy named Zhaolin passed by hyojin, he stared at her like he wants to kill her with no such reason.

*why is he staring at me like that???? Did I even do something wrong??* hyojin thought

Luhan:”who are those guys anyway???” asked hyojin but chanyeol butted in, putting his both hands on his pocket, and he himself answered the question

Chanyeol:”they’re the boys who got suspended last week because of bullying and mistreating the girl, a new student before. That girl just moved from another school because of them.”

*did I even asked you??* Luhan thought.

Hyojin:”aaiiisshhh they’re freakin me out…………especially that Zhaolin guy….” Hyojin went back to her classroom.

**********************************************************

Hi guys!!! I'm BACK!! XD

have you noticed the "gangsters" of the exo wolf drama ver.??? I've added them into the story =D

~don't you think their handsome too???

 

wait. before you go, i want you to watch this first xD 

I REALLY LOVE GROWL SO BAD!!!!! and I'm so addicted to it XD

-lots of swag

-handsome boys

-handsome boys

-and a BUNCH OF HANDSOME BOYZZZZ

 

XD

got to go!!! see yah later on the next chapter~ mwah :*