047

A Wolf's Love

Kris have arrived at hyojin’s house. He roams around and he saw no one. His eyes turned red because he sensed something. kris’ senses are very strong at this point. He can’t handle what Luhan was doing, these past days.

***

D.O:”you should come with us!!!”

Lay:”yeah! And You’ll live with us now!”

Chen:”we will have so much fun…………now that we found you”

Chanyeol:”but………I-“ chanyeol stopped

Luhan:”is something wrong? Dongsaeng?”

Chanyeol:”I should stay………..I don’t want to leave my dad”

Luhan:”dad?”

Hyojin:”Luhan……….he has a human father………….w-who adopted him-“

Xiumin:”but chanyeol, you’re from our land…………you’re a wolf……..you can’t be living in the human world forever-”

Chanyeol:”yes I can” all of them paused “I have been living in this world for almost 20 years……..”

Luhan:”that’s for now…….but soon, you might can’t handle your wolf self……….you might hurt someone”

Chanyeol:”I’m not like that!”

D.O:”you will be”

Chanyeol:”NO!”

Luhan:”you’re a wolf and that’s what you are……………..you can’t change that”

Chanyeol:”I will not go with you!”

The wolves were shocked

“I will stay here! If you want to see me just come in my house………I’m not going to the “home” or forest to where I truly belong”

Hyojin:”Chanyeol………….what are you trying to do? You’re true family is here…….wake up! You’re a wolf!”

Chanyeol:”well I don’t want to wake up!...............I’m staying here……….I’m sorry”

.

.

“my dad is coming in this time….all of you are free to leave my house”

Everyone widen their eyes and slowly left the house. Except hyojin.

Luhan:”anything you say chanyeol…..” Luhan glanced at hyojin, so as hyojin, then Luhan left and closed the door.

Hyojin:”chanyeol-“

Chanyeol:”you can’t make me do it……………please don’t try”

Hyojin:”I’m not forcing you…….” Hyojin smiled and so as chanyeol. Chanyeol hugged hyojin.

Chanyeol:”oh hyojin-ah……I’m sorry……but I can’t-“

Hyojin:”I understand channie…………..It’ll be fine……….you’ll see” the suddenly, the door opened and it was chanyeol’s dad.

Chanyeol:”dad!” chanyeol immediately removed his embrace from hyojin. “where have you been?”

“ahhm work” his father replied

Chanyeol:”work??? Are you really busy? Are you tired? because it looks like you’re sweating hard and you’re catching your breath………..”

“I’m fine”

Chanyeol:”dad……what’s going on? Are you su-“ chanyeol tried to follow his dad

“I SAID I’M FINE!” his father suddenly pushed him. Chanyeol was hurt and fell on the floor.

Hyojin:”chanyeol!..........what the?? Sir! I think you’re going overboard!”

“uuuhhhhhh these kids really! I’m trying to rest! Leave me alone you fools!”

Hyojin:”what?? You-“

"what girl????? are you trying to say something???"

Hyojin:"respect sir.........SHOW RESPECT!!!!"

"you little-!!!!"

Chanyeol:"dad no!"

Hyojin:"treat him like your OWN SON!!!! don't treat him like an animal! he was just concern about you" chanyeol's dad stayed quiet "what if the real parents of chanyeol took him away from you?" now chanyeol's dad looks angry

"you LUNATIC!!!!! I don't want to see your face and I don't want you around chanyeol again! if I knew that you're hanging out with chanyeol..............I don't know what I'm gonna do to you"

chanyeol:"DAD! DON'T EVER HURT HYOJIN!!!!! EVER!!!" he went inside of his room and smashed the door

hyojin:"you-"

Chanyeol:”it’s ok hyojin…….It’s fine”

Hyojin:”you’re “father” needs to COOL down…you’re “step father” I mean.”

Chanyeol:”I think for now……it is YOU who needs to cool down” chanyeol smiled

Hyojin:”uuuhhh stop smiling even if the situation is hard”

Chanyeol:”well even the situation is hard……all you need to do is smile, to lighten up the mood” hyojin just smiled. Chanyeol kissed her forehead.

Hyojin:”aahhhh >///< l-let’s go???” chanyeol took a last glance at his dad’s door.

Chanyeol:”but hyojin-ah..............if we'll hang out......you'll-”

hyojin:"huh......please......does that mean I'm scared??? no man! I AM NOT........" hyojin felt confident "gaja?"

Chanyeol:"sure.....but where?"

Hyojin:”I think you need a BIG time with your brothers……”

***

The wolves were just randomly walking by the streets because they don’t know what to do. They don’t even want to go home yet.

And then suddenly

“HEY GUYS!”

The wolves turn their heads and saw hyojin and chanyeol running towards them.

Luhan:”I thought you’re staying in your house”

Chanyeol:”I did say that but I didn’t say that I will not see you guys again.” Everyone said “and by the way…….I only said that I don’t like to go back to the forest………and I kinda like to have fun with my siblings”

Xiumin:”great!!! So where are we off to??? Carnavals??? How about we go swimming!”

Chanyeol:”I was thinking if you will teach me how to control my powers? And how to transform?”

Chen:”wait……..you haven’t transformed yet?”

Chanyeol:”yeah but…….I already saw my red eyes and I think I can already handle changing my eye color to red…..only that”

Kai:”only that?” chanyeol nod “tsk tsk tsk…….hyung, hyung, hyung…….what a shame you are…huh?? You’re a wolf but you don’t know how to transform??.....hhhmmmm let’s first go to a place where no people can see”

 

And that’s the rooftop of their school

 

Sehun:”so first things first hyung, you need to think about every part of your body…..feel them without moving them”

Kai:”yeah………listen to your heart beat….use your senses……feel every air you breathe”

Luhan:”and imagine that you’re changing your clothes into a very thick coat of fur”

Xiumin:”when we say run…..you run, then pounce” chanyeol swallowed because of nervousness

Sehun:”ready”

Kai:”set”

Xiumin:”RUN!” chanyeol ran from the edge of the building to the other side of the building.

Hyojin:”is this a good idea?? I think you need to say “pounce” now” chanyeol was already at the edge of the building

Sehun:”wait a moment”

Hyojin:”guys!!! ARE YOU PLANNING TO KILL HIM???!”

Kai:”just a moment”

Hyojin:”uuuhhhhh” hyojin ran and tried to stop chanyeol. She closed her eyes and brought her palms wide open to stop chanyeol “aahhhhh”

Xiumin:”Pounce!”

Hyojin’s eyes were still closed

Hyojin:”chanyeol???? I didn’t hear any footsteps now…..no way are you dead??? No way”

Luhan:”open your eyes yeh-ppeun” when hyojin opened her eyes she saw a large wolf in front of her.

1843-wolf.jpg

 

hyojin:"Chanyeol?? it's that..................is that you????" the wolf nod "for a wolf, you are a tall one"

Sehun:"he's tall in person and also tall for a wolf"

Luhan:"you look................like us" everyone smiled

xiumin:"now, to change back, just think of changing your human form" the wolf sat and closed its eyes and slowly it transformed back. "how's the feeling?"

Chanyeol:"wwooww it feels awesome!!!! teach me more"

the Wolves and chanyeol have done a lot of stuff. Kai taught him how to listen to far sounds, sehun taught him to smell every inch of smell the city, and luhan taught him how to be strong, xiumin taught him how to hunt and lots more.

it's already 7:56 in the evening and they're still on the rooftop, lying down in circle and watching the stars

chanyeol:"I had a great time"

chanyeol looked at all of his brothers "I wish we can stay like this forever"

Xiumin:"well why not?"

sehun:"offcourse we can"

chanyeol:"but..........you know I can't.......my dad-"

"RING!"

"RING!"

Chanyeol:"yoboseyo?...."

"where are you?" It's chanyeol's dad

Chanyeol:"aaahmmm I'm.....c-coming home dad"

"better come home early..........and who is with you???" chanyeol directly hang up

Hyojin:"what's wrong?"

Chanyeol:"I should go home now....aahhh bye" chanyeol ran towards the stairs 

Luhan:"wait!" chanyeol stopped "we'll see each other again.araseo??? dongsaeng??" chanyeol nod and smiled "and by the way, use your fun side......I mean, your wolf side" chanyeol smiled and he knows what his hyung was talking about. he transformed and jump off the building "that's the spirit" then they heard a howl and it was chanyeol so the wolves howled back.

sehun:"*yawn *yawn"

xiumin:"we need to go home, kris might be looking for us..........gaja"

Kai:"bye hyojin-ah"

"BYE~"

Hyojin:"bye guys" Luhan was left

Luhan:"yeh-ppeun"

Hyojin:"what?" Luhan directly hugged hyojin

Luhan:"I missed you so much.......in embracing you, having fun with you..........and in......" luhan slowly stopped hugging. hyojin gave a questionable look.

"but you already have chanyeol with you.............I'm happy with that.....I'm happy that you picked him"

hyojin:"I..........I didn't pick him.............." luhan gave a queationable face.

Luhan:"what happened?"

hyojin:"I returned his ring..........I don't know why.......~~ I thought I like him that much~~"

luhan:"what?"

Hyojin:"nothing" luhan hold both hyojin's hand.

Luhan:"yeh-ppeun........I just want you to know th-that........."

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I Love You" hyojin widen her eyes. luhan shook and blushed. He messed hyojin's hair and smiled

"aahhhh hehe (getting awkward) I think I should better go ahead........bye......................hyojin" hyojin widen her eyes when she heard her name coming from luhan. luhan slowly walks towards the door but suddenly

"HAN!!!!" luhan stopped and when he turn to face hyojin

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Couple (✿◠‿◠)

 

hyojin widen her eyes and blinked it continuesly, then she pull away

*goodness me what am I doing?????!!!!!!!* she was all shocked so as Luhan but Luhan smiled

hyojin:"aaahhhhh you.go.home.now.....g-g-g-g-g-g-go home.....sh-sh-shoooo" luhan didn't say a word he just walked away and left. hyojin gave a big face palm

when luhan was already out, he smiled and screamed

Luhan:"WWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! she kissed me!!!!!!!! she literally kissed me.........I didn't told her to, she KISSED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

***

when luhan was really out from the building, he saw the man with his pack of armed men and with the younger wolves already kneeling on the ground with steel locked in their wrists. the man was staring at him

"where's the girl???"

Luhan:"what did you do!!!!!!!!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THEM????"

"I knew it! you were those warewolf kids who were trying to get rid of my new building, is that right????? so you're friends with my son, i see............"

Luhan:"son???? who's-......." luhan widen his eyes and saw the man's scratch scar "chanyeol???...........YOU'RE THE STEP FATHER OF CHANYEOL?????"

"I came to see the girl.........I told my son to never see that girl again but he disobeyed me........then I figured it all out that all of you, were also with that girl"

Flashback

chanyeol:"dad I'm home"

"I'm asking again chanyeol.............who are you with???"

chanyeol:"no one dad"

"LIAR!" chanyeol's dad slapped him "you are with that girl are you??"

Chanyeol:"don't ever hurt them please dad I beg of you................"

"them????? so they're many???..............so who are these "them"???"

chanyeol:"dad please they have nothing to do with it.........don't kill them, they're also strong and you could kill yourself.............please..........you'll just hurt yourself"

"strong???.............strong............your friends are those wolf creatures????????"

chanyeol:"don't hurt them dad please!!!!!!! they're my family"

"you have your new familly now" chanyeol's dad locked him in a cellar which is made of steal

chanyeol:"dad!!!! let me out dad!!!!! please!!! let me go!!!!"

"you are staying there until I will kill them all"

chanyeol:"DAD!!!! WAIT!!!"

~end of flashback~

"now, where's the girl???"

Luhan:"don't look for her"

"I'll kill that girl!!!!!!!!!!!" Luhan tries to push the man but he was caught off guard. Luhan's head was hit by a rock that he slowly lose conscious. the man ran towards the building with his pack of men

Xiumin:"Luhan!"

Sehun:"help please!!!!!" sehun already cried

tao:"Lu-ge!!! stay awake!!!"

Luhan:"no..............

.

.

.

...............n-no" and everything turned black

**********************************************************

A very Long Update.........HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!!!!!! and oh, visit our facebook page BJ SLAM and like =) we have lots of EXO posts in it so go and check it out!!!! also visit us on youtube!!!

 

annyeong!!!!