008

A Wolf's Love

Please play while you read =">

 

hyojin walked alone and she was happy picking food like, vegetables, fruits and a bit meat and fish.

hyojin:"wwaaaahhhh that meat looks so tasty....................what kind of meat is it??"

"it's beef" someone whispered at hyojin behind and it was chanyeol.

*chanyeol.....CHANYEOL CHANYEOL!!!!!! is here!!!* hyojin thought

hyojin:"oh hey chanyeol!!! what brings you here?"

chanyeol:"remember what i said last night? i'm helping my omma. so it's my turn to buy food in the market for her"

hyojin:"jinja??? me too"

chanyeol:"no wonder................we should buy food together................i was planing to buy meat"

hyojin:"wah same here!!! gosh its like you're reading my mind"

chanyeol:"well i think we're compatible"

*compatible?.......he thinks were COMPATIBLE!!!!! AAHHH THE FEELS*  hyojin blushed a lot and its like she's fangirling at chanyeol

chanyeol:"are you coming??"

hyojin:"oh yes yes" hyojin and chanyeol roam around to search a perfect meat.

chanyeol:"....*sniff........*sniff...." sniffing at a big meat thas was hanged up. more like observing

hyojin:"so chanyeol, which kind of meat do you prefer?"

chanyeol:"i like beef and lamb.............it's tastier"  hyojin touched a lamb meat and a beef meat. the meat looks plain and it doesn't look fresh. hyojin was about to buy "NO! don't buy that, it's not fresh................and look"  chanyeol grabbed the meat and when he turned the meat, it was rotten. hyojin was impressed by what chanyeol did "aahh ajhuma..............your meat is not fresh............you have to change all of your meat and have new meat or else you'll be banned in this market" chanyeol respectfully said and bowed at the ajhumma.

hyojin:"waaaahhhh that was daebak. how did you know?"

chanyeol:"you have to always check the meat or you'll just waste your money" chanyeol and hyojin were buying all kinds of food until they finished their groceries. 

hyojin:"because of what you did awhile ago.................i'll treat you some bulgogi as thanks"

chanyeol:"waaahhh you don't have to do that....."

hyojin:"i should...........i might have rotten meat by now if it wasn't for you............com'on!!" they entered in a food house near the market. they ordered bulgogi, kimbap, deok boki and offcourse kimchi.  "ok......dig in!!"

chanyeol:"you said only bulgogi, but you ordered alot like you are feeding an army ^_^"

hyojin:"it's fine...........go ahead and eat" so hyojin took some kimchi first and chanyeol ate the bolgogi first. hyojin was just eating 2 kimbap and some kimchi but when she faced at the bulgogi, all the meat was gone and only the vegetables were left. "wwaahhh chanyeol, are you really that hungry??"

chanyeol:"aaahhhh yes.........i'm sorry..........i should order another bulgogi for you"

hyojin:"no no no it's ok..............haha.....you must be so hungry.............why didn't you eat the vegetables?  it's good for you, you know"  they finished eating and went outside the food house.

chanyeol:"i don't think they taste good......................it's just......i never ate vegetables before.......maybe it's in our genes that were used to meat"

hyojin:"oh i see...........................well then, if i'll treat you again, i'll only buy you meat"

chanyeol:"treat me again??" chanyeol gave a questionable smile

hyojin:"i m-mean you know...... when you do something for me that is needed to be repaid s-so i'll treat you in return.........s-something like that. ok bye!!"  hyojin walked fast because of embarrassment. in a long distance from chanyeol, chanyeol shouted

"HYOJIN!!!!! GOMAWO!!! WE'LL HANG OUT AGAIN!!!"  and then chanyeol said his goodbyes and walked in the other direction. hyojin was just smiling and she was just so happy that she spend time with chanyeol

hyojin:"aaahhh i hope that we spend much more time..........a little longer.......aahhhh stupid time.....why do you run so fast??"  hyojin was just relaxingly walking. she passed by many bakeries, cake shops and suddenly, she saw this cake that was so cute and it reminded her of someone

snoopy-cafe-cake.jpg

"snoopy..............aaaaahhhhh it reminded me of luhan............he looks like a dog though..........like snoopy who has a BIG BIG MOUTH!!!!" hyojin was laughing by herself. the people that are passing thinks she's crazy xD

"it looks nothing like me" then luhan spoke behind

hyojin:"YYYYYAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! YOU IDIOT YOU ALMOST SCARED ME TO DEATH!!!!!!!."  luhan wasn't actually half . he was well dressed  "....................wait...........where on earth did you get that shirt"

5926_520260934706633_114228768_n.jpg

luhan:"you're friend named sunji gave it to me..............i followed her scent and ask her if she have some clothes for me, so she bought me clothes......good thing in that time i came to her house, she wasn't or something"  hyojin smacked him in the head

hyojin:"wait....... she bought you?? how much is that??"

luhan:"it's just a cheap clothing.................but it still looks good right?"

hyojin:"NO.........."

luhan:"oh come on!! can you just say YES for a change??"

hyojin:"then YES"

luhan:"yes i'm handsome??"

hyojin:"yes you're ugly"

luhan:"wait wait wait.................alright fine i'm ugly but can you please buy me that cake............please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE"

hyojin:"you are such a pain in the neck DOG!!!! fine!!!!"  hyojin immedietly goes in the cafe and bought the cake and gave it to luhan "HERE!!!!  PUT THIS WHOLE THING IN YOUR MOUTH"  hyojin gave a poker face and walked ahead. luhan was just following her like a puppy

luhan:"this whole thing??? even this plastic?"

hyojin:"if it fits in there then do it"  luhan widen his mouth and tries to eat the whole thing  "HEY HEY HEY WAAIT............i was joking.........you can't eat the plastic you'll choke"

luhan:"but you said......."

hyojin:"i know....... i was just kidding.........."

luhan:"that was a joke??  i thought you're serious"

hyojin:"i'm not serious, i'm actually smiling right now" giving a poker face.  luhan gave a long stare, showing his right eyebrow up and his left eyebrow down. O_o

luhan:"is that even a smile?"

hyojin:"uuuhhhh let's just go home........you don't even get a simple jowk.."  

***********************************************************************************

in walking towards hyojin's house. hyojin walks ahead and luhan was just following her

luhan:"hey yeh-ppeun, you remember me while were kids right??"

hyojin:"yeah.........what about it??"

luhan:"oohh nothing (blushing)....... "

hyojin:"you were so small back then also.......and now...........you're big like a motorcycle............."

luhan:"much bigger than a motorcycle and much faster"

hyojin:"whatever...........but when in your human form, you look thin and skinny xD"  hyojin just laughed and laughed

luhan:"hey.....(pout)......your beauty when you were a kid, still didn't fade when you've already grown"

hyojin:"you............always know me huh??........what happened back then in the woods?? the time that i was roaming around??"

luhan:"i saw you, peeking at me............but then i ran and hide to transform or else you'll be freaked out. my brothers were not so far from you so i sneeked behind and covered your mouth and eyes......."

hyojin:"why don't you go back?? suho and the others missed you and they're worried about you"

luhan:"no..........i want to stay here with you......."

hyojin:"luhan................there is that time that you really need to go back.............so please...........go back before something bad is gonna happen with your brothers" they arrived at hyojin's house and hyojin ran to her room and locked it. luhan was just watching her as she ran and sat on the sofa to think.

***************************************************************************

Guys, i'm sorry if i ever update late sometimes. I'm focusing on my studies because i'm already a 4th year student in high school so, have to have big grades =)

 

As sorry here's my gift for all of you <3

 

tumblr_mnxo4hxCwv1rto225o1_r1_250.giftumblr_mnxo4hxCwv1rto225o3_r3_250.gif

tumblr_mnxo4hxCwv1rto225o2_r1_250.giftumblr_mnxo4hxCwv1rto225o4_r1_250.gif

 

Here's Luhan's aegyo ;)

 

kissmekriza:  LUHAAAAAAAAAAAAN <3 BBUING BBUING <3 HE’S SO CUUUUUUUUUUUTE *^*

 

I hope you forgive me =) You may comment if you please~ annyeong!!!

 

~Author-nim (=^_^=)