032

A Wolf's Love

Pls play while you read :3

Luhan and the other wolves have arrived from chanyeol’s house.

Hyojin:”aaaiiisshhh put me down!!!!” luhan still carrying her “where are you taking me??? Yah!!!!”

Luhan:”relax! We’re going to the bedroom!”

Hyojin:”be-be-be-be-be-be-BEDROOM???? W-what are you saying?”

Luhan:”you and you’re brain.what do you think I’m gonna do to you??......oh ok…. So, you want me to-“

Hyojin:”STOP SAYING SUCH RIDICULOUS THINGS!!!!” both of them left the wolves in the living room.

kai:”wow, luhan hyung is getting excited again” laughing really hard xD

sehun:” my ears…….my ears………MY EARS T_T”

Lay:”luhan is just in love with hyojin”

Baekhyun:”but…………is that…..legal?”

D.O:”I don’t know yet……….but there are no limitations when it comes to love…….right?”

Xiumin:”I think Kris will be coming home soon………we should prepare”

Baekhyun:”when can we tell him about luhan hyung being alive?”

Xiumin:”I really don’t know……….”

Tao:”we’re also dead when he finds out, luhan with a human…….or worst……….he’ll hurt hyojin or break them apart”

Xiumin:”we will never let that happen!!!” Xiumin stood up “hyojin is just so kind. She’s the kindest human I’ve met”

Kai:”well, she is the only human we’ve met”

Xiumin:”we will never let Kris break them apart. NEVER” everyone smiled “everyone, we should make a promise. That, no matter how hard our situation is……….we will do everything, for hyojin and luhan to be together.”

 “We promise” everyone said their words and smiled at each other. Suddenly,

“KRING KRING”

Sehun:”let me answer the phone!!!”

Tao:”let me!!! I want to try touching those buttons on that thing”

Xiumin:”aaiiisshhh. Lay, answer it please, you are near from the phone after all.” Lay nodded and answered the phone.

Lay:”yoboseyo?” lay answered with his gentle voice

___________________________________

On the other hand, sunji was planning to call hyojin. She wants to have a girl thing/time in the mall with hyojin. After all, there is no class tomorrow.

Sunji:”I should call her on her phone……..no wait……I can’t……maybe she’s having time with chanyeol right now……..and she might shout at me XD……….I should ask luhan if she’s home or not……I’ll just call her in her house phone” sunji is dialing hyojin’s house number.

“still dialing”

“still dialing”

“still dialing”

Until the phone was answered

*finally!* sunji thought

“yoboseyo” she heard this voice. This husky voice that is somewhat familiar. Sunji is not sure who’s voice it was but it was so different, yet nice to hear. Sunji blushed just by hearing the voice.

Sunji:”aaahhhhh who’s this??”

Lay:” ahhhhm It’s Lay……..who’s this?”

*lay??? I knew it! Aahh Ottoke Ottoke……..>//////<*

Sunji:”aaahhhh it’s s-sunji Annyeong haseyo”

Lay:”sunji? My science partner?”

Sunji:”aahhh y-yes………that’s me ^////_///^”

Lay:”nice to hear your voice again ^_^”

Sunji:”aaahhhh t-thanks? I guess >////<”

Lay:”are you looking for hyojin?”

Sunji:”yeah……….. i-is hyojin there?”

Lay:”yes………but……..” he looked at the wolves and all of them were signaling NO~~~~~. Signaling random things that Lay couldn’t understand.

“no~~~~~” waving there’s hands. Lay tilted his head. He just couldn’t understand what they’re doing xD. Some, where doing their best so that lay could understand while Chen and kai were just making faces XD lol.

For how many seconds, he finally get it XD. He nodded and smiled, showing his deep dimples again.

Lay:”sorry sunji, hyojin is busy with something ^_^”

Sunji:”really??.....................oooooohhhh I get it now……. ;)…………tell her to have fun”

Lay:”okey I will………..and what else should I tell her?”

Sunji:”can you please also tell her that if she’s free tomorrow, should we go out in malls and shop or something. There’s no class after all”

Lay:”sure sure…………I’ll tell her that ^_^”

Sunji:”ok………….thank you so much Lay”

Lay:”you’re welcome……..bye”

After the call, sunji was bright red. She was having goose bumps. Don’t know why. Maybe she’s inlove?? ^////3/////^

_____________________________________________

Chen:”so who was that?”

Lay:”It’s sunji………..hyojin’s friend”

Chen:”eeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhh yyyyiiieeehhhh you like her!!!!” sehun smacked chen

Sehun:”crazy, he just answered the phone and talked to her GENIUS!”

Chen:”thank you. I AM a GENIUS! HAHAHAHA” laughing hard

Lay:”well, she seems nice…………”

Baekhyun:”so, luhan is not the only one who’s inlove with a human”

Lay:”I didn’t say I’m in love…………I’m just saying she’s nice ^_^”

Chen:”oh ok……..heeheee”

***************************************************

Luhan and hyojin, towards the bedroom

Hyojin:”YAH!!!! LET GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Luhan:”ouch! My wolf ears!” luhan carried her towards her bedroom, closed it and dropped her on the bed. Hyojin directly covered her legs with her beloved big human sized pillow.

Hyojin:”go out!!! OUT OF MY ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Luhan:”no……….” luhan goes near to hyojin. Hyojin was already wrapping herself with the comforter. But, luhan took the comforter and threw it on the floor.

*my beloved pillow. You are my only hope!!!!!* hyojin thought

Hyojin:”stay away from me you LUNATIC!!!”

Luhan:”yeh-ppeun…….”

Hyojin:”yah!! You s-stay right there!”

Luhan:”yeh-ppeun…….”

Hyojin:”don’t come near me!!!”

Luhan:”yeh-ppeun…….” Luhan is slowly removing the pillow that hyojin was hugging

Hyojin:”NO! don’t take my……………..PILLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” hyojin accidentally slapped luhan. luhan laid down, facing his face up.(playing dead) “waahh………………ottoke………..are…..are you okey? I’m so sorry……..” but still hyojin is keeping in her distance. She noticed, luhan didn’t move anymore.

*is he……………..dead?? I mean that was just a slap and I DIDN’T MEAN IT!!!*

Hyojin:” are you okey?..........yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop playing like that!!!!!!!!!” hyojin poked his forehead “yah………hello?? Somebody there???..........I should change quick……..In the mean time……..he’s still knocked down” when hyojin was about to leave. Luhan grabbed her and pulled her down in his embrace.

Luhan:”gotcha!” luhan smiled brightly

Hyojin:”SHIZ THIS MANIAC!!! O//////O” Luhan pinned her down and goes closer to her face. His nose already reached hyojin’s nose. He cupped hyojin’s face and smiled as he goes closer for a kiss. His eyes were closed and hyojin’s eyes were wide.

Hyojin pushed luhan’s face away from her. Luhan sat and pouted because his plan was unsuccessful

Luhan:” why don’t you want to kiss me? “

Hyojin:”w-wha……who would want to kiss an affected FROG like you???? O/////O”

Luhan:”then, why didn’t you back out when we first kissed?”

Hyojin:”AAAHHH SHUT IT!!! Lalalalalalalalalalalalala” hyojin just doesn’t want to remember but luhan keeps on teasing her.

Luhan:”you didn’t push me away?? Why is that?”

Hyojin:”lalalalalalalalalalala” hyojin stood and was about to leave

Luhan:”AND FINALLY!” he blocked her by going in front of her, stopping her “you…………………………………………………………………………you kissed back” luhan smiled widely that made hyojin blush. O///////O . he was just happy that hyojin didn’t push him in their first kiss.

*I like it whenever she blushes ^_^* luhan thought

Hyojin is so embarrassed

Luhan:”well, that day was the best day ever, for me.” Luhan sat on hyojin’s bed. Because of embarrassment, hyojin sat near the door, facing down, covering her face with her hair xD.

*It’s so damn EMBARRASSING!!! Why did I kiss him back anyway? NO, I DIDN’T! I DID NOT KISS HIM BACK!!!! Am I sick in that time? Yeah that’s it! I AM SICK!!!!* hyojin thought facing the wall.

Luhan:”speaking of which, what were you and chanyeol doing in his house anyway?” hyojin remained silent “are you really his girlfriend now?”

*oh I hope that’s true T_T* hyojin thought

Luhan:”did you and chanyeol do something?...................something not so appropriate?”

Hyojin:”no way! OFFCOURSE NOT!!! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING???!!!”

*don’t make things so sudden. I’m not ready for that T_T* hyojin thought

Luhan:”oh good…………..because………………………………I want to do it. I want to be your first at everything”

Hyojin:”AAAAAHHHHHH YOU ERT!!!!!!!!!! OUT OF MY ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” hyojin pushed luhan out of her room.

“BANG!” door, closed shut xD

Luhan:”com’on yeh-ppeun. I’m just kidding. Can I sleep in your room tonight? You know, the moon-“

Hyojin:”SLEEP IN YOUR GRAVE YOU LUNATIC!!!” hyojin wrapped herself with her comforter and can’t stop blushing.

____________________________________

Sehun:”I’m so sleepy”

Baekhyun:”then, sleep………..that’s the answer to your problem” luhan came

Sehun:”luhan hyung, I’m so sleepy……………….*yawn *yawn”

Luhan:”arraseo……………let’s sleep”

Chen:”I thought you’re sleeping with hyojin tonight.yyyyyyyyyiiiiiieeeeeeeehhhhh”

Xiumin:”yah! Jongdae shut up!”

Chen:”sorry hyung -.-“

Luhan:”she didn’t allow me..T_T”

Kai:”psh…………….oh please……….if I was the one sleeping in her room……….I’ll-“ sehun pulled kai’s ear “OW OUCH!!!!”

Sehun:”yah you shut up and sleep…………..you’re so noisy!” everyone started laying down and closed their eyes

Xiumin:”goodnight pups” closing the curtains.

Luhan:”baozi, we’re not pups anymore” luhan smiled, giving his last words and went back to sleep

Xiumin:”yeah………you’re right………..you’re not pups anymore” Xiumin smiled “time runs fast……….. Kris will be home soon………he should know all of this in a right time” Xiumin also lie down and sleep.

*******************************************

I hope you like this one guys ^_~