011

A Wolf's Love

Pls play while you read >_< (I also love love this song. i love panda and hedgehog. I LOVE DONGHAE!! XD)

 

 

 

luhan and hyojin went to this huge mall.

luhan:"i'll spend all this money for you"

hyojin:"aahhhh you don't have to spend it all..............we need to buy food and all things we need..........let's buy some detergents, food, eggs because we don't have enough, mineral water, milk-"  luhan covered hyojin's mouth to stop her blabbing.

luhan:"we have all of those already and i know it's still enough..................."

hyojin:"YAH!! do what I say!!!"

luhan:"why should I?? is this your money??" luhan playfully said

hyojin:"uhh you idiotic, frog-ish dog.............FINE YOU SNOOPY HEAD!!!!"  hyojin walks ahead, stomping her feet. luhan was just smiling, following her behind. there are lots of beautiful things to choose. the mall was so big and it has lots of cute things around. Both of them passed by a plushie store and it was caught hyojin’s attention. She stopped as they pass and stared at the store from the outside. Luhan noticed hyojin. Just a look in the eyes, luhan already know what she wants.

Luhan:”araseo………let’s go to that store”

Hyojin:”what?? Huh…………who wants to go to a plushie store……..that’s for babies”  luhan glanced at hyojin and pushed her inside, putting his hands on her shoulders. When going inside, the store was filled with cute stuffed toy animals and characters like rilakkuma, domo, pedo bear, snoopy, pandas, dogs, teddy bears and a lot more. Hyojin’s eyes and mouth were round. Luhan behind, also was shocked. Because of it, he forgot to let go of hyojin, he was still grabbing to hyojin’s shoulders as both of them was still mesmerized about the store.

Then luhan was back into reality, he looked at hyejin who was still admiring the store. He gave a soft smile and grabbed her shoulders tight. But then, hyojin was also back to reality. She ran and explored the whole store. Luhan was calmingly looking around. In this case, hyojin’s like a wolf and luhan’s like a human xD

Hyojin:”this store is daebak!!!”

Luhan:”oh really now?........now you’re loving these??”

Hyojin:”huh………..did I even say that??........aish…”  hyojin was acting cool. Luhan was looking around and saw this thing that it attracts him.

Luhan:”yeh-ppeun……..look”  he took out this huge panda bear stuffed toy

Hyojin:”wwaaahhh that’s SO CU-………..i mean…..what??  what about it??”

Luhan:”it’s adorable……..i wan’t to buy it……it looks like you”

Hyojin:”whhhaa?? Wae??”

Luhan:”it’s white color is like your skin, and the black color reminds me of your eyes…….”  Hyojin widened her eyes and looked away

*aaahhh I feel hot………I think I’m burnin’ up……….what’s happening to me….i must be super sick*  hyojin thought

Hyojin:”yah are you mocking me??”

Luhan:”well………no…………the black color on its eyes, remind me of……….your dark circles”  luhan laughed

Hyojin:”UUUUUUUHHHHH YOU JERK!!!! YOU SNOOPY HEAD!!!”

Luhan:”I’m just joking………..promise me something……….if I’ll buy you this, you have to receive it……..i don’t care if you receive it with your hate……but what I care, is that you received it with your own hands”

Hyojin:”you’re…really buying it for me??.........aahhh you don’t have to do that!! I don’t even like that……”

Luhan:”sure you don’t….” luhan knows hyojin too well. So he bought the panda toy. He handed it to hyojin and wait until she receives it.  “if you don’t receive this………something will come for you that might make your day nice ………but if you receive this……something great is gonna come to you…….”

Hyojin:”huh…………I rather accept that. I would like it if something GREAT is gonna come to me”  luhan smiled brightly as hyojin accepts the panda bear.  “but it doesn’t mean I accepted this because of you………….”

Luhan:”whatever you say…………atleast you received it” 

$T2eC16ZHJHIE9nyseyWBBP+10U(hLw~~60_35.J

hyojin was walking ahead, carrying this huge panda bear. luhan was just following her, smiling and sort-of laughing. hyojin noticed that it's like he's mocking her so she gave it to luhan.

hyojin:"yah!! stop laughing!! i look stupid holding that big thing. you bring it then"

luhan:"it's just that, you look so cute...........you look innocent and like you're being a kid again"

hyojin:"aiisshh whatever........well forget all of this and let's go home"

luhan:"forget?? i don't want to forget a single thing that happened today..."  luhan tightly hugged the bear  "what is that thing when you use to take a picture??"

hyojin:"a camera?"

luhan:"yeah!! that's the one!! i should buy one for myself right now"  luhan was searching for some camera. and he saw this thing that looks like hyojin's cellphone  "that!!! yeh-ppeun!! how about that?? that thing looks like your camera"

hyojin:"what you mean is, it looks like my cellphone........and luhan, that's not even a phone or a camera but a case FOR phones xD"

luhan:"really?? so that's why they look the same, and the price is too low..........huh silly me"

hyojin:"instead of a camera, buy yourself a cellphone"  luhan went to this store filled with phones. Samsung and Iphone were the main brand of this store.

luhan:"hhhmmm.........may i see your cellphone?"

hyojin:"why???"

luhan:"just give it to me"

hyojin:"w-wait....no way...it's my phone and i have many privates here that you don't have to-" luhan snatched her phone. when he clicked the home button of hyojin's Iphone, he saw chanyeol's face as its background. luhan was shocked and hyojin snatched the phone back  "you idiot!! that's my phone!!! aaiisshhh this is getting embarrassing........"  luhan frowned and seriously looking at hyojin.  "stop with that face and pick something already"  hyojin akwardly said

"hello sir what can i help you???"  a sales lady said, flirting with luhan

luhan:"do you have this phone that is clear enough to take pictures??"

"yes........we have this Iphone that catches great photos..........try it sir"  the sales lady was just flirting. as she said "try it" to luhan. she actually meant to take a picture of her (the sales lady). the sales lady was flirting hard. luhan was just giving a poker face. hyojin was about to blow about this girl

*shut your face you sales lady!!! you don't give a damn!!! you have no help at all!!!*  hyojin thought.  luhan was having trouble in using the phone because he doesn't know how. the sales lady "taught" luhan, in a way of flirting.  hyojin was just looking away, murmuring.

*this sales lady really...........you FLIRT!!! you lunatic lady!!! wait......what am i saying?? am i even je-.....no no no.i am so not saying that J word ever because I AM NOT!!!* hyojin was screaming in her head. luhan was just listening to the sales lady and get it already. he is such a fast learner.

"ok sir...........take some photos"  the sales lady was expecting for him to take her photo. but, luhan was pointing the phone in the other direction. He was pointing it to hyojin. he took the first photo and saved it. "aahhmm sir.....that photo will be erased if you won't buy this phone..........."

luhan:"then, i'll buy this..............i don't want to delete this picture of yeh-ppeun" when the sales lady heard "yeh-ppeun", she was so envious

"so.................she's your girlfriend s-sir??"  very irritated in the inside

luhan:"why? do we look good together?"

"......aaiisshh......*very angry in the inside...........y-yes sir.......so is it cash or credit card?"  glancing at hyojin

luhan:"aahh cash please? kamsamida"  luhan took his phone.  "sorry for waiting for too long"

hyojin:"aishh i'm hungry let's go!!"

luhan:"oh wait.............here"  luhan handed something for hyojin

41kmdx705-L.jpg

hyojin:"a new phone case??"

luhan:"yeah.........cute right?"

hyojin:"yeah but.............i don't get this......."what you say?" is that even a word?....this is a lame casing, what you just picked, but thanks, i needed a new casing anyway."

luhan:"no problem.........^_^.......we should eat....i'm hungry"

hyojin:"haa i'm starving but.....no RAW MEAT!!! understand?!!"

luhan:"araseo....."  hyojin walk ahead.  but what hyojin didn't know is that the case that she received was a couple case.

41cM-rq4OKL.jpg

*************************************************************************************************

I hope you like this chapter. please comment anything you want =3 annyeong friends!!!