031

A Wolf's Love

Pls play while you read :3

Hyojin:”what?? I d-don’t……….” luhan transformed back into a human

Luhan:”yeh-ppeun…….he already knew………….” Hyojin still can’t believe what she heard.

Chanyeol:”it’s ok………I won’t tell anyone”

Hyojin:”how did you-“

Chanyeol:”I just knew……….with a person who has such strength like him is just not normal…….”

Hyojin:”luhan, this is dangerous………we should be careful next time…or else we’ll be caught with many people…..”

Luhan:”I’m sorry yeh-ppeun” luhan faced down

Chanyeol:”you’ll be fine………you’re a wolf….”

Hyojin:”luhan, you have to go home now…….I’ll be cleaning here alone….just go…..arraseo??”

Luhan:”but…..”

Hyojin:”it’s fine……..just go home”

Luhan:”but…….”

Hyojin:”GO HOME OR YOU’RE EATING INSECTS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!”

Luhan:”ok…….” Luhan went near to hyojin and kissed her forehead then, smiled at chanyeol, showing him a face that made him irritated. He left hyojin and chanyeol in the laboratory.

Hyojin wiped her forehead which is being kissed by luhan and rolled her eyes.

Hyojin:”you should go too channie……..just leave this all to me”

Chanyeol:”I’ll be paying the test tubes………Mr. Kim is already at the finance office to pay for the broken test tubes………so, you won’t be that worried anymore :) “ chanyeol gave a bright smile.

Hyojin:”you really don’t have to do that channie……….”

Chanyeol:”*smiled…………..It’s totally fine………………let’s just finish this fast so that we can go home”

Hyojin:”thanks channie……..you’re truly a nice f-friend” saying her words nervously

Chanyeol:” “friends?” well I’m a boy after all………so…….a boyfriend”

Hyojin:”b-b-b-b-b-boy-BOYFRIEND????”

*OMG OMO OMO are you saying that-……..aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh* hyojin thought

Chanyeol:”I am a boy after all and I am your friend……..so……boyfriend…….right??”

Hyojin:”aaahhhh are you seriously saying that??” blushing hard

Chanyeol:”well, if you don’t want that, then, it’s ok if we’re close friends…..”

Hyojin:”aaahhhh hehehe. T-that’s better…………..close friends is much better ^_^’ “

Chanyeol:”well…..alright then….” Chanyeol held his hand in front of hyojin “CLOSE FRIENDS” hyojin also held her hand.

Hyojin:”nae……..close friends it is……..” suddenly, the lights began to flicker “w-what’s going on??” then the lights began to turn off and everything is getting dark. Hyojin’s phobia is the dark. So, whenever she’s in a dark place, she freezes and never moves even walk.

Hyojin began to duck and covered her own ears. She was already throbbing.

Chanyeol:”hyojin??? Hyojin-ah!!!” suddenly, hyojin felt a warm hug behind her.” ~It’s ok……I’m here…” a deep voice whispered at her and it was surely chanyeol’s voice. “~come on, let’s walk slowly towards the door.” But hyojin still was just sitting there. She froze and didn’t even say a thing.

Chanyeol carried hyojin, bridal style, towards the door and out of the building. Chanyeol let hyojin sit in their big fountain near the building. Still, everything is black and dark because of blackout.

The only thing that is bright is the full moon and the beautiful stars, right from above. Hyojin’s eyes were brightening up when she saw the beautiful moon and the beautiful stars.

Hyojin:”wwaaahhhh daebak” hyojin was admiring the most beautiful things in the world.

Chanyeol carelessly putting his hand on hyojin’’s face

Chanyeol:”you’ll be fine, when you’re with me…….” Hyojin pulled back a little because of chanyeol’s approach. Chanyeol smiled and hold her both hands. “when you’re with me, my day could be the best day in my entire life…….” Chanyeol slowly came near to hyojin. As he slowly going near to her, hyojin closed her eyes. Chanyeol is getting closer and closer, and was already cupping hyojin’s face.

Suddenly, the lights slowly started to turn on. The fountain was also slowly turning on and the lights of the fountain with the combination of purple and pink was slowly turning on.

The atmosphere was really getting romantic as chanyeol was getting closer to hyojin, as the lights were mid and as the colors of the lights were as colorful as the stars.

*is he planning to kiss me????omomomomomomomo* hyojin thought. Her eyes were wide as plates and she can’t stop blinking her eyes.*wait wait wait…….not now* hyojin pushed chanyeol a little but chanyeol keeps on resisting. His face was so close to hyojin’s face.

Hyojin:”aaahhhh ch-channie……” Hyojin pushed chanyeol harder this time but she accidentally slipped her hand and fell into the fountain.

Chanyeol:”hyojin-ah! Are you okey??”

Hyojin:”I’m s-soaked……..and it’s f-freezing”

Chanyeol:”*gave a deep sigh……….it’s because you keep on pushing me away…….come here” chanyeol held his hand

Hyojin:”It’s-It’s b-because you’re making me n-nervous” shivering

Chanyeol:”why?? I’m really making you nervous?” tilt his head that made him cute

Hyojin:”aahhh O/////O MOLLA!” hyojin accidentally splashed water on chanyeol, now both of them are wet.”oh my g-gosh.I DIDN’T MEAN IT I SWEAR!!!”

Chanyeol:”oh really??” chanyeol splashed water back and was laughing hard “HAHAHAHA”

Hyojin:”h-hey s-stop it now it’s f-freezing” hyojin splashed back and so as chanyeol until, the guard that will always check the school, came, and saw the both of them, playing water.

“hey…….both of you!!!…..”

Chanyeol:”oh no….. run hyojin-ah!!!” chanyeol grabbed hyojin and both of them ran as fast as they could, laughing.

“yah!!! These kids really. THEY DON’Y HAVE MANNERS.AAIIIISSSHH” the guard scratched his head.

_________________________________________

Chanyeol:”wwaahhh that was fun” he was catching his breath and so as hyojin. Hyojin was still shivering and was soaking wet.

Hyojin:”how did you know the way?? I mean it’s pitched black awhile ago because of the black out.”

Chanyeol:”I don’t know but it seems I can sense the way” hyojin was amazed

Hyojin:”I need to go home now. See yah tomorrow ch-channie :D “ still gave a bright smile even she’s shivering.

Chanyeol:”you need to change…let’s go to my house”

Hyojin:”oh no no.it’s fine………I’ll just go home”

Chanyeol:”com’on.please? just an exchange for paying the broken test tubes. Please??” can’t resist those puppy eyes

Hyojin:”oh.ok fine…….gaja”

______________________________________________________

At park’s house in chanyeol’s room

Chanyeol:”so honestly I don’t have clothes for girls….so…….this big shirt will do?”

Hyojin:”yeah…gomawo” hyojin accepted the shirt.”aahhhh can I use your bathroom?”

Chanyeol:”sure…. Over there” pointed the bathroom

When hyojin finished changing, she looked so cute. She’s like wearing a dress.

Hyojin:”aaiisshhh I don’t like this. it’s above my knee. It’s too short. I should borrow something long. Maybe he have a longer shirt.” Hyojin came out and when she saw chanyeol, chanyeol was half , only wearing a pajama pants and was about to wear the pajama top but when he saw hyojin came out of the bathroom, he stopped.

Chanyeol:”wwaahhhh hyojin-ah!!! Yepuda!!!”

Hyojin:”aaahhhh-aahhh!!! Yaahh!!yah YAH kyaaahhhh!!! Don’t look at me!!! I just want to borrow a longer shirt from you. This thing is too short.aaaaahhhh stop staring at me!!!” hyojin hid herself behind the door.

Chanyeol:”aaawww I don’t want to. I like that better. You look so cute. Jeongmal KEOPTA!!!”

Hyojin:”aaiisshh stop kidding!!! Just give me a longer shirt please!”

Chanyeol:”If you came out of there”

Hyojin:”aaahhhh O///O NO!!!”

Chanyeol:”then you’ll be wearing that until your uniform is not soaked anymore”

Hyojin has no choice but she came out of the bathroom, shyly. She looked so cute. She looks like a kid.

Hyojin:”give me now please T_T “ chanyeol locked the bathroom door and pulled hyojin.

Chanyeol:”no….”

Hyojin:”but you sa-“

Chanyeol:”did I say if you go out from there, I’ll be giving you a bigger shirt???”

Hyojin:”but-“

Chanyeol:”you said it……but I didn’t said it with MY own words :3 “

*he is much more intelligent as I thought* hyojin thought. Hyojin hid her long legs with chanyeol’s large pillow.

Chanyeol:”you look absolutely beautiful “ chanyeol gave a gentle smile that can melt any girl with it.

*wwwwooooo.wwhhhoooo I can’t take the feels X/////////o//////////X shizz can I sleep here???*

Hyojin:”aaahhhh chan-“

“KRING~KRING”

Hyojin:”aahhh I have to answer this.”

Chanyeol:”ok. I’ll be in the bathroom to change” hyojin nod and chanyeol proceed in going the bathroom.

Hyojin:”yoboseyo?”

“HEY!!! Yeh-ppeun! Where are you?” luhan called

Hyojin:”aaiisshhh you meat head.I’m here somewhere so stop calling me”

“go home now!!!”

Hyojin:”what if I don’t?”

“I will……aaaahhhhmmm…………..I will………*thinking hard.”

Hyojin:”you will what? You can’t do anything be-“

“I will eat your precious cake HERE ON YOUR FRIDGE!!!!”

Hyojin:”NO………..NO YOU WOULDN’T”

“oh yes I WILL.so go home now!”

Hyojin:”never. I’D RATHER SLEEP HERE WITH CHANYEOL THAN GOING HOME!! I’M HAVING TE BEST NIGHT WITH MY CRUSH!!! SO SH-……………….*oh no.I blew it. Stupid, so stupid hyojin! Aiiisshhh T_T”

“oh.so you’re there in chanyeol’s house????? I’m coming there!!!”

Hyojin:”don’t you dare!! DON’T YOU DARE LUHA-“ luhan hung up. “that chicken.I WILL KILL YOU!!!!” chanyeol got out from the bathroom, looking so handsome with his wet hair.

Hyojin:”aaahhhh O////O cha-channie………aaahhhh………luhan is…….aaahhh lu-luhan is..aahh” hyojin can’t speak properly because of chanyeol, already in front of her. His face is so close to hyojin’s face.

Chanyeol:”you look so cute, up-close” chanyeol smiled.

*oh gosh oh gosh!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s getting hot in here* hyojin thought. Chanyeol cupped her face and kissed her forehead, going down to her nose, and until he saw her cute, plump, naturally pink lips, he paused.

Chanyeol:”gosh, my oh my. What on earth should I do right here” chanyeol cheekily said, staring at her lips. Hyojin closed her eyes, until

“KNOCK KNOCK”

*uuuuhhhhh why is it when it’s our moment, SOMEONE WILL INTERUPT????* hyojin thought xD

“sir chanyeol, someone wants to meet up with you outside of the gate” Mr. Kim said on the other side of the room.

*oh no………-_-* hyojin thought

Chanyeol:” Who could that be??aaa……aaiishhh…….let them in”

“but sir, they don’t want to come in………they need something from you”

Chanyeol:”aahh………ok ok Mr. Kim. I’ll just go there” Mr. Kim left “I’ll be right back ok hyojin-ah?”

Hyojin:”*I know who it is  -_-……………….I’ll just go with you channie”

Chanyeol:”oh?.............ok :D “ chanyeol hold hyojin’s hand, in going out in the house, like a couple :3

_______________________________________________

In going out of the house, towards the gate, they saw luhan and the other wolves there, waiting for something.

Chanyeol:”luhan?..................... What is it?” still holding hyojin’s hand. Luhan looked at their tangling hands and looked back at chanyeol.

Luhan:”open the gate”

Chanyeol:”you have strength, you can just destroy the gate” luhan glanced and the wolves glanced as well. Luhan already told the other wolves about chanyeol, knowing what they really are.

Luhan jumped over the fence, landed in front of chanyeol and hyojin

Luhan:”why are you making things complicated? *smirked”

Chanyeol:”what do you want???”

Luhan:”I want my princess back” started grabbing hyojin but she break free.

Hyojin:”aiisshhh this frog really, I’m not going home looking like this………” luhan looked at her, head to toe. Wearing chanyeol’s shirt.

Luhan:”remove that………It looks hideous -_-“

Chanyeol:”yah! It’s my favorite shirt and It’s $50”

Luhan:”whatever” rolled his eyes on chanyeol  “ remove it”

Hyojin:”are you crazy? my uniform is wet…………do you want me to die?”

Luhan:”then, don’t wear your uniform……….be if you want………..we’re going home” hyojin widen her eyes

Chanyeol:”yah…………you maniac………let her rest here for this night” luhan grabbed hyojin again “YAH! Stop forcing her!”

Luhan:”why? Are you her boyfriend?” hyojin widen her eyes again and looked at chanyeol.

*well??? What now??? Answer channie!!!.............aaaiiisshhhh* hyojin thought

 

 

“…..”

 

 

Luhan smirked

 

 

Chanyeol:”yes…..”   luhan loosen his grip on hyojin 

“yes…………..she’s my girlfriend……what now? Are you trying to scare me because you’re a wolf? You are not scaring me”

Luhan faced down. Hyojin faced chanyeol and was blushing.

*are you saying that seriously???? O/////O* hyojin thought

Hyojin planned to go to chanyeol that was smiling at her but she felt a hand on her arm, grabbing her and carried her, bridal style.

Hyojin:”what the…..”

Chanyeol:”YAH!!! You have no right!!! What is she to you??? Why are you keep on doing this to her?”

“she’s………”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“she’s mine”    luhan smirked and jumped over the gate and ran, still carrying hyojin. The other wolves smirked at chanyeol too, and followed.  

“PUT ME DOWN YOU LUNATIC!!!!” hyojin screamed.

Chanyeol:”aaaiiiiisshh!!!!” chanyeol tighten his grip, closing his eyes because of anger. When he looked at luhan, running, but still in sight, his eyes turned red.

************************************************************

guys OMG OMG again I'm..............SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!!! naega naega naega meonjo xD

for 568329238679823678983 years, I updated already.

*YEY!~ cheers cheers :3

I just want you to know that I was making a song cover and that's the reason why I'm busy ;)

 

please don't get mad at me. I'm innocent xD

 

see you later guys!!! on the next chapter!!!

 

annyeong! ~MWAH!