021

A Wolf's Love

Pls play while you watch >//<

 

Hyojin went out of their hut and saw kai and sehun there

Kai:”ssooooooo HOW WAS IT???”

Hyojin:”how was what??”

Kai:”you know…………you………………..and luhan hyung……………..” moving his eyebrows

Sehun:”KAI!!! SHUT IT!!!! You’re sssooo gross” covering his own ears

Hyojin:”what?? EEWW uuuuuhhhh………I’m so hungry…. I’ll go find some food” hyojin was about to leave but when she saw sehun, sniffing her hair.

Sehun:”yah, hyojin-ah. Your scent smells like luhan’s.aaahhhhhhh MY BRAIN!!!!! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO IT?????!!!!”

Hyojin:”YAH!!! YOU ERTED DUCKS!!!! AAHHHHH……….i should take a shower first T_T”

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyojin went back inside the hut. Before she planned to open the door, she prepared herself in going in or luhan will attack her again with his embrace. Hyojin directly opened the door but, luhan wasn’t there.

Hyojin:”luhan’s not here??? GREAT!!! I can have my nice shower!!!” hyojin prepared her towel, and her undergarments. She directly opened the door of the bathroom. When she opened the door, she saw luhan there, only wearing a towel.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” hyojin was throwing things at him. “YOU DISCUSTING PERSON!!!!! MY EYES!!!! DRESS UP YOU PERSON!!!! YOU’RE SO SO GRROOOSSSSS!!!!!!!!!” hyojin keeps on throwing some random things that she didn’t even notice, she was already throwing her undergarments XD. Luhan caught one of her undergarments that she threw. He gave a questionable face, that you can hardly understand what’s on luhan’s mind.

Luhan:”what’s this????” holding her undergarment up that hyojin can clearly see XD. Hyojin widen her eyes. She was about to scream

But then, Sehun came in their hut

Sehun:”hyojin-ah…………………there is a barbeque s-…………” sehun saw luhan, only wearing a towel underneath and holding an undergarment “WWWHHHYYY NNOOWW??? I THOUGHT YOU’RE ALREADY DONE??? FOR SAKE IT’S EARLY IN THE MORNING!!!! T_T “

Kai:”sehun-ah……….i’m so-…………….WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA seriously hyung????? Why are you getting all excited??? You can do that tonight you know”

Sehun:”YOU LUNATIC! GO BACK TO YOUR GRAVE!!!!!!!”

Hyojin:”it isn’t what you mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” hyojin took her undergarments.  sehun pushed kai away from luhan and hyojin’s hut.

Luhan:”huh????? Why??? What was that???”

Sehun:”excuse me my dear HYUNG!!!! That’s what female humans use!!!! UUUHHHH” sehun is really red just by saying these things to his hyung. So as kai.

Luhan:”oh……………………”

Sehun:”that’s a private thing!!!! AAIIISSHHH WE’RE OUT OF HERE!!!!” sehun pulled kai with him and went out of the hut.

 Hyojin:”my life is really over now T_T”

Luhan:”aaaiiiiiisshhhh sorry yeh-ppeun I…………I really didn’t know O/////O “ luhan was very red too.

Hyojin:”just forget it, ok??? This……………………..this is so EMBARRASSING!!!”

Luhan:”don’t worry…………I’ll forget it!!!!”

Hyojin:”good……………you have to change……” luhan was about to took off his shirt “….BUT………….never change when I’m in front of you……..understand??”

Luhan:”ne yeh-ppeun :) “ luhan smiled. Hyojin went in the bathroom and took her shower.

______________________________________________

Finally, both hyojin and luhan came out from their hut.

Sehun:”as I was about to say something awhile ago, there is this free “barbeque something” nearby……….”

Kai:”it’s that “boy that always flirts with hyojin” told us about that. For the anniversary he said??”

Hyojin:”oh really?? Let’s go then.” Luhan pulled hyojin close to him

Luhan:”stick with me, always, okey??” hyojin widen her eyes and pulled away from luhan

Hyojin:”I can’t even do that. You’re the one who’s always sticking with me -_-“

Then, chanyeol came

Chanyeol:”hyojin!!!! And luhan. Come and join with us in the barbeque party” luhan faced kai and kai signed him about what he taught luhan to stand for hyojin. Luhan pulled hyojin near him again

Luhan:”sorry, but we will be playing in the beach” hyojin gave a questionable face at luhan but she smiled at chanyeol

“no we’re not” hyojin whispered at luhan but gave a smile to chanyeol

Luhan:”yes we are………” Luhan carried hyojin, bridal style “we’ll be playing in the beach now”

Hyojin:”hey hey HEY……wait a minute!!!! Put me down or you’ll be eating grass for the rest of your life!!!!!”

Chanyeol:”wait……” chanyeol stopped luhan by holding his shoulder. Luhan widen his eyes because just by stopping him by grabbing his shoulder, he’s pretty strong.

Kai:”hey hey chanyeol, me and sehun wants to eat…let’s go……” kai put his arms around chanyeol, pulling chanyeol away from the two. Kai looked back at luhan and hyojin and winked at luhan.

Luhan carried hyojin all the way through the beach. He carefully put hyojin down on the sand

Hyojin:”what’s your problem?????”

Luhan:”It’s just that, you have been spending your night with him and…………..aaaiiisshhh…………..”

*is he…………….jealous?? wait…………..why would he be jealous of me??? Ottoke??? I’m gonna play with him in the water??? I just took a shower T_T* hyojin thought

Hyojin:”alright alright…………..fine……….let’s have some “fun”………..I’m just doing this to repay you about last night……..araseo???”

Luhan:”ok………..” hyojin ran in the shore

Hyojin:”com’on!!!” luhan was following her, but he stopped when they get nearer in the water. Hyojin was already swimming while luhan was just standing there, staring at the water. “hey!!! Swim!!! Aahhhhh I thought you want to have “fun”………” luhan is like he’s paralyzed and just sat there. Hyojin came back to the shore “hey……………why aren’t you swimming???..................are you…………afraid of the ocean??”

Luhan didn’t say anything. He faced away from hyojin.

Hyojin:”hey……………..it’s okey…………..there’s nothing to be afraid of………….aahhhhh……….(this is getting awkward) “ hyojin gave herself a deep breath “alright………….if you’re afraid…………. I’ll let you conquer your fear………….but while we’re doing this……….NO HUGGING, NO STICKING NEAR TO ME AND NO CUDDLING. GET IT???” luhan just tilt his head. “aaiiisshhh” hyojin stood up “com’on” she offered her hand to luhan. Luhan gave out his smile like he have won something very precious. Just by hyojin reaching her hand to him makes him very happy.

Luhan reached his hand also. Both of them were slowly stepping on the water. You can really see luhan is shivering with fear

Hyojin:”almost in the water luhan” luhan growled and his eyes turned into red

Luhan:”aaahhhhh I change my mind, aaahhhh let’s just go eat with chanyeol…….”

Hyojin:”nope……………too late” hyojin pushed luhan in the water.

Luhan:”wwaaahhhhh I’m gonna drown!!!!!!!!!”

Hyojin:”just stand up!” luhan stood and the water was just by his knee. “see?? The sea is not that bad”

Luhan:”wow……….the sea is much bigger than the river” luhan tried to swim underwater. Hyojin was just there sitting by the shore.

For about 2 minutes now, luhan still didn’t go up. Hyojin was so worried that maybe luhan has drown

Hyojin:”luhan???? Luhan!!!!” hyojin searched and went in the water. “where are you???? Ottoke!!!” when she turned, at the same time, luhan gone up from the water. As They faced each other, hyojin began to turn red. Got to admit, luhan looked so handsome as he gone up from the water, As the water drips into his hair and as he smiles at hyojin when he saw her finding for him.

Luhan directly hugged hyojin.

Luhan:”sorry for making you worried yeh-ppeun”

Hyojin:”aahhhhh *pushed luhan………….worried?? me??? You wish………” hyojin walk into the shore. Hyojin saw chanyeol, walking towards them. Because hyojin was all wet, her undergarment was seen, underneath her shirt. Hyojin didn’t even notice “chanyeol! Hi……..”

Chanyeol:”oh hi hyo-” chanyeol bit his lip and looked away and was blushing. Chanyeol was wearing a jacket in that time, so he took off his jacket and covered hyojin with it so that no other person can see.

Hyojin:”aahhhhh…….????” Hyojin gave a questionable face. When she looked down, she can see her undergarment. She wrapped herself with chanyeol’s jacket and got up very embarrassed. “go-gomawo”

*gosh…………..this is so so so EMBARRASSING!!!!! 2 embarrassing things already had happened to me today……* hyojin thought

Chanyeol:”it’s ok…………no one saw it but me……..” chanyeol whispered

“hey punk!” a voice was heard and it was luhan. Chanyeol’s other eyebrow was rising up, with a “what now??” look.

Chanyeol:”oh…….luhan………may I borrow hyojin for a second?”

Luhan:”a second?? Ok……….one………….alright!!! give me back yeh-ppeun now” snatching hyojin from chanyeol

Hyojin:”luhan” hyojin whispered, ordering him to stop.

Chanyeol:”I need her help about something…………” hyojin glanced at luhan

Luhan:”aiiiisshhh aniyo” ignored hyojin

“what are you trying to do??” hyojin whispered at luhan. Luhan saw volleyball net not so far from them and a volley ball near it

Luhan:”alright………….let’s play that-thing…………I’ve seen it on TV……….so whoever wins……..can take hyojin with one of us” luhan smirked at chanyeol.

Hyojin:”you are nuts luhan!!! I’m going with him, whether you like it, or not”

Chanyeol:”alright……….GAME……..” chanyeol smirked back

Hyojin:”what??? Wait………please just stop this game. Luhan, just eat with sehun and kai. Chanyeol needs my help, alright???…………so will you please??”

Chanyeol:”it’s ok hyojin……………this might be fun…….” Chanyeol starts to stretch his arms as luhan and he are walking towards the volleyball area.

*aaiishhhhh this idiotic luhan never stops………..* hyojin thought

As the game starts, luhan served first

Luhan:”you’re gonna get it, chanyeol” luhan emphasizes chanyeol’s name. luhan served and it was a strong serve, but chanyeol hit the ball. “lucky to have long hands…………..well take this” luhan hit the ball back but chanyeol smacked and it landed on luhan’s area.

“chanyeol’s point! Wwoooooooo!!!!!” hyojin shouted

*please win chanyeol!!!! Please win!!!* hyojin thought. Because of the commotion that they were having, the people from the resort, mostly girls, were interested about it. So they came near them to watch

“wwooooohhhhh that tall guy is super cute” “the pinkish haired guy is way hot and handsome” were heard from the girls who were watching the game.

*girls again…………….flirting girls again!!!! I hate all of them!!! Such flirts!!!* hyojin thought. Mostly, the girls are talking about luhan

“he is so handsome………”  “I wish he doesn’t have a girlfriend”  “after the game, I will ask him to walk with me near the shore” the girls were showering some comments.

*”AFTER THE GAME, I WILL ASK HIM TO WALK WITH ME NEAR THE SHORE??????”……that girl must be put in the REHAB!!! Aaiiiissshhhhhh my head is burnin up!!!* hyojin thought. She was just sitting on the sand and hitting rocks on the sand. It’s like, she’s even jealous about the girls flirting with luhan, than the girls flirting with chanyeol.

Chanyeol saw hyojin looking at luhan, angry. Chanyeol smacked the ball so hard that it hit luhan in the head.

Luhan:”ouch……….YAH!!!”

Hyojin:”chanyeol’s point!!! If chanyeol hit the next round……..he wins”

 * that was painful.  A human like him??? How is that possible?? Why is he….that strong??*” luhan thought. He stared at chanyeol, getting all angry and so as chanyeol. It’s chanyeol’s time to serve and his serve is so strong.

Luhan:”alright………..you asked for this” luhan hit the ball with his full strength that it landed all the way passing the resort. Everyone was all quiet, staring at luhan because of his strength that he can hit the ball that far.  “so is it my point this time??”

Hyojin:”actually, it was “out” so……….it’s chanyeol’s point” luhan faced down.

“aawww it’s ok there pretty boy….”  “you’re the winner for me”  “ you’re so handsome when you’re sad……come play with us” the girls were flirting with sad luhan but luhan just ignored them.

Hyojin:”a-aaa..YAH!!! YAH!!!! Don’t go near him……….aaahhhh…….he needs his time alone, okey????” hyojin shouted at the girls

“aaiiisshhh who do you think you are??”

“you think you’re his girlfriend or something??? Being so protective??? You are nothing to him….” One of  The girls said

Hyojin:”you know what?..........you’re right…………………….i am no one to him…….so……….i don’t have right to say that” hyojin said it in a low toned voice

“HUH?? What did you say?????”

Hyojin:”chusahamnida……” hyojin bowed and turned away, facing down.

Chanyeol:”gwenchana??”

Hyojin:”aahhh……hehehe……. I’m fine chanyeol……so, you need me you said?? Ahm…what for??? I’ll help you…….is it about the history subject???”

Chanyeol:”no no………” chanyeol starts walking near the shore and hyojin followed  “..ahm……..you see………I have this girl that I liked………and………….. I want to buy her something…..”

Hyojin:”REALLY??.............oh…………I mean……that’s…… that’s great…..” hyojin frowned

Chanyeol:”so I need your help…………….”

Hyojin:”me?? Why me??”

Chanyeol:”because………you’re the only friend of mine which is a girl and……I don’t know any girl stuff” chanyeol smiled

Hyojin:”oh….o-okey………” chanyeol stopped walking and bent down. Hyojin was just there looking at him

Chanyeol:” I……….actually like this girl……..” chanyeol took a sea shell near him. Hyojin also bent down to hear him clearly “ I like her ever since the day we both played in the park”

*wow…………….that girl is very VERY lucky that a handsome guy like chanyeol likes her………I wish I was that girl :( * hyojin thought as she was watching chanyeol wrote something on the sand.

Chanyeol:” I admit…………………….I really like her………….. I hope…………. She’ll like me back………but I’m sure….she will” chanyeol smiled as he finishes what he’s writing on the sand. Hyojin smiled aswell, because chanyeol drew a heart on the sand.

17327-anime-paradise-anime-lovable-coupl