017

A Wolf's Love

Pls. play while you read =^_^=

Because of luhan, sunji and hyojin are friends again. There is no class today, so they can go have a break.

Hyojin was lying on the couch

Hyojin:”ssoooo boring!!!!!”

Luhan:”I know”

Hyojin:”tell me a story or anything. It’s damn boring in here”

Luhan:”what about??”

Hyojin:”how about your wolf thingy, what’s the policies and stuff”

Luhan:”well you already know we love the moon and we love to eat meat…..”

Hyojin:”yeah…..i’ve heard about that….anything else??”

Luhan:”aahm……….well we have this kind of thing that me and my brothers need to have”

Hyojin:”and what is that??”

Luhan:” we need to find a mate…….”

Hyojin:”mate??? Like a girl???”

Luhan:”yeah………since we’re wolves, it’s dangerous to be alone, so we need someone by our side………the first one to find a mate is the second oldest…….”

Hyojin:”oh...”

Luhan:”………and……………….it’s me…..”

Hyojin:”oh??............*good luck finding one*………what about the oldest?? Doesn’t he need a mate too???”

Luhan:”I don’t know………….that’s what it has been told….because our ancestors before, they decided that the oldest must find a mate first. But eldest died so the second oldest need to find a mate first. They didn’t change the tradition, but after a year, another pack, the eldest must find a mate. But, he also died then, the second eldest need to find a mate first. As they were doing it in their times, they stopped this tradition, because the eldest can’t find their mates if they’ll continue this. They say it’s unlucky to let the eldest find a mate first. So they let the second oldest to find a mate first then the eldest and so on. So that’s how it goes……sehun and kai are not yet allowed in that, when they hear that I already have a mate, they will never stop mocking me or my mate and they can even spread the word. -_- what a bunch of loozers.”

Hyojin:”waaahhhh…….well, goodluck finding your mate then”

Luhan:”ye-ppeun….”  Luhan draw near to hyojin on the couch. She pushed hyojin down, that was lying on the bed. So that means, he’s on top of her >_<

Hyojin:”aaahhhhh wait wait wait……get off……..”

Luhan:” ……my mate???? My mate is near……she’s so near that I can already hear her breathing….her heart beats as fast as mine…”

Hyojin:”well…….well your mate must be out t-there” hyojin pushed luhan.

Luhan:”ahhh yeh-ppeun!!! I have an Idea.”  Luhan grabbed hyojin and they went out of the house “whenever you go to school, I get bored. So, I call kai and sehun”

Hyojin:”who are they???”

Luhan:”my brothers………….watch and learn”

AAAWWWOOOO~ luhan howled. Then these two not so large wolves appeared. Hyojin was shocked and hid at the back of luhan.

Hyojin:”oh o-okey. Another frogs appeared” both of the younger wolves transformed.

*wwaaahhhh I take it back……….they are so not frogs…..why are wolves so handsome??? Well I’ve got to admit, luhan is handsome too but I so don’t like him*

Luhan:”meet kai and sehun”

Kai:”hey~ so you’re hyojin, the beauty” kai took hyojin’s hand and kissed it. Luhan saw it and grabbed hyojin’s hand away from kai. He stared at hyojin’s hand for awhile if there are any marks of his lips, then he wiped her hand. “aish hyung you’re over reacting”

Sehun:”hi hyojin!!! I’m sehun!!! “

*wwaaa he’s so cute* hyojin thought

Hyojin:”aahhhh hello sehun”

Sehun:”am I handsome??”

Hyojin:”aahhh what?? *why is he asking me that?? But the truth is, he really is handsome. But I like chanyeol more*…………aahhhh y-yes you are. You are also cute sehun.ahahaha (^_^”) “

Luhan:”he is??? What about me??”

Hyojin:”aiisshhh you’re not, you’re a frog!!!.............anyway, you don’t eat p-people…..do you??”

Kai moved closer to hyojin

Kai:”yes…….yes we do……rawr~” doing claw actions at hyojin. Luhan grabbed kai’s bandana in the forehead (Tied part of the bandana at the back) and pulled him, dragging away from hyojin XD

Sehun:”offcourse we don’t. We hate the taste of humans. Their blood is too sweet and the flesh is EEEWWWW. No offence” sehun gave a poker face

Luhan:”told yah” said it to hyojin “alright………..we should something yeh-ppeun, we don’t have a class today………..”

Hyojin:”aiisshh with these two wolves?? No way” hyojin almost left but luhan stopped her

Luhan:”please yeh-ppeun, or else I will tell them what happened yesterday”

Hyojin:”what about yesterday???”

Luhan:”you know the ~CHU~….”  Luhan shaped his lips into an “o” and at the same time he winked

Hyojin:”no way.....”

Luhan:”the KI-“ hyojin covered luhan’s mouth

*if luhan will tell them about him kissing my -cheek but not--anymore, they might think that luhan have a mate already and……and………they will mock me or will tell everyone or worst, chanyeol might know T_T*

Hyojin:”uuuhhh you snoopy frog. Fine….just don’t tell them or, I’ll be embarrassed……..but….i don’t have money”

Sehun:”money??? Is this what it is??”  sehun took out a handful of money from his pocket

Hyojin:”wwhhhaaa??? Where did you get that??? That’s too many!!!! Are you sure you’re a wolf??”

Sehun:”suho hyung gave that to us. We asked him some meat and he gave us this. Bunch of Papers?? How can we eat these???” face palm

Kai:”yeah, even me…” kai took out a handful of money too.

Hyojin:”wwwooooaaaahhhhhh.”

Luhan:”those are called money, dongsaengs.

Hyojin:”aahh yeah yeah…..How about you let us hold that for a moment” kai and sehun almost handed the money to hyojin but luhan stopped them.

Luhan:”ani……you should give it to me……she might buy useless things”

Hyojin:”useless things??? Like what??”

Luhan:”tissue papers, laundry soaps, mineral wa-“

Hyojin:”fine fine whatever…………..”

Luhan:”we should go and have some fun………..” sehun and kai cheered

Sehun:”hey hyung!! Buy me one of those water like drinks that suho hyung always bought me”

Luhan:”oh, bubble tea?? Araseo”

Hyojin:”the three of you should go, and I should stay here in my house……..goodbye”

Luhan:” do you want me to tell them about the ki-“

Hyojin:”AAAIIIIISSSHHH FINE!!!! GAJA!!!!” hyojin walked fast ahead

--------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan, hyojin, sehun and kai went somewhere to find something interesting. They found a zoo so they went there.

Luhan took out his phone to take pictures.

Sehun:”yah kai, what’s luhan hyung holding?”

Kai:”some kind of a device???……molla” luhan took many pictures, but most of them were hyojin’s pictures.

Hyojin was walking ahead while kai, luhan and sehun were behind. It’s their first time to visit the zoo. The four of them, passed by a lady with her dog in a leash. The dog barked at luhan, kai and sehun. First, luhan stared at the dog but just ignored it. Then, sehun, who was following luhan, was a bit scared at the barking dog so he ran towards luhan and hyojin. When kai passed by the dog, he was furious. He just stared at the dog, showing his red eyes, then the dog stopped barking. Kai growled at the dog and then followed others.

Hyojin:” *sigh…………wah this zoo is so real………..and yet boring………-_-……..why aren’t there wolves here???”

 Luhan:”the only wolves left are us………….me and my brothers……………that’s why kris will never let anything bad happen to us.”

Hyojin:”oh…………….” Hyojin saw a bubble tea stand nearby. “yah sehun-ah!!! Look, bubble tea!!!”

Sehun:”ahh jinja??” sehun and kai ran with hyojin to the bubble tea stand

Luhan:”YAH!! Don’t just leave me here!!!”

Sehun:”today is a hot day, right hyojin-ah??”

Hyojin:”yeah, you bet it is……….”

Kai:”hey hyojin, why don’t we go to the river and swim!!!”

Hyojin:”river???HAHAHA how about the beach”

Sehun:”wwaahhh jinja?? I’ve never been in the beach before” kai nod telling that he had never been in the beach as well.

Hyojin:”well, let’s go now…..if you say so… I would love to go there with you”

Luhan:”are you serious?? When I want to go somewhere you don’t want to go, but with them, you’d like to go?? Wae???!!!”

Hyojin:”stop murmuring and let’s go!!”

___________________________________________________________

In the beach, sehun and kai were having a lot of fun. Playing tags and stuff. They even transformed themselves into wolves because of excitement, hyojin was just sitting on the sand. Luhan sat beside hyojin, but hyojin moved 1 meter away from luhan. Luhan sat nearer to hyojin but she will always move away.

Luhan:”yeh-ppeun………………are you avoiding me??”

Hyojin:”no…..” hyojin pouted. Luhan draws near to hyojin but she still moved away.

Luhan:”is it about the kiss?”

Hyojin:”wae?? Why did you do it??”

Luhan:”because………”

Hyojin:”because what????”

Luhan:”because……………….I…………….L-………………………………………….nothing………“ luhan just stared at hyojin because he has nothing to say

Hyojin:”what are you looking at??”

Luhan:”your eye lashes are so curled up…………”

Hyojin:”wha??? How did you know that?? You are far from me right now and you can see my eyelashes clearly??”

Luhan:”yeah……….i’m a wolf remember??”

Hyojin:”oh, right………………I didn’t even know I have curled up lashes”

Luhan:”I have curled up lashes too, and sparkling brown eyes………….want to see??”

Hyojin:”jinja???” hyojin moved closer but she remembered her distance so she moved back. “aahhh maybe i don’t need to see it”  luhan was pissed off because of her “distance from luhan” thing. “sorry, I don’t like looking at you eye to eye in your human form……..it’s not so comfortable to me”

Luhan:”then……”  luhan transformed into a wolf in front of hyojin. The wolf moved closer to her, saying to look at his eyes. Hyojin closed her eyes as the wolf moved closer to her, that their foreheads meet.

Hyojin:”okey…….alright…. here goes nothing” But then, hyojin slowly opened her eyes. As she slowly opened her eyes, luhan slowly transformed back into a human. When hyojin fully opened her eyes, she was mesmerized. Luhan’s eyes were light brown. His lashes were really curled up. She didn’t even notice that luhan was already in his human form again.

Luhan smiled.

Luhan:”you said you can’t look at me when I’m in my human form. But you did it”  then, hyojin  was in her reality. Luhan directly make his move or hyojin will move away from him again. He directly kissed hyojin in the nose. She shook and moved farther away from luhan. “yey!! I stole another kiss from you!!!”

Hyojin:”YOU IDIOT!!!! THAT’S TWICE ALREADY!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!”  hyojin was chasing luhan

______________________________________________