048

A Wolf's Love

From the building, hyojin was still there

Hyojin:”what the heck did I just did??? Well what else??? I kissed him!!!! Why did I do that????? What’s wrong with me?”

Suddenly hyojin heard a slam of a door. When she turned he saw a man figure. She can’t see clearly because his face was in the dark side of the building.

Hyojin:”who are you?” the man went closer. Hyojin widen her eyes when he saw chanyeol’s dad. “w-what are you doing here?”

“my dear, you didn’t follow what I say………..look what you’ve done to my son…….he disobeyed me because of you”

Hyojin:”where’s chanyeol?.........WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM????”

“he is in a room where is safe………in cellar…………you’re the only one who can save him dear.”

Hyojin:”what?.....................YOU LOCKED HIM UP??????? WHERE DID YOU PUT HIM?????? YOU ARE A LUNATIC!!!!!!!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO YOUR OWN SON??????”

“remember? He is not my real son…………and you have to find him if you’re desperately in love with him……………” hyojin widen her eyes “and your friends are going to meet their worst nightmare………….which is death”

Hyojin:”no……”

“oh……….did I mention that your friends that I was talking about, are your WOLF friends”

Hyojin:”WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM???????????”

“I will never let anyone stop my building even if it kills me…..and even if I could KILL someone”

Hyojin:”YOU’RE A MURDERER!!!!! I’M GONNA CALL A POLICE!”

“you can’t do that girly……….because you’re coming with me” the man grabbed hyojin. Hyojin was kicking him but she was too weak. The man took something in his pocket, which is a handkerchief and used it to cover hyojin’s mouth. Hyojin is now out of conscious.

“pick if who you’ll go first…………to chanyeol? Or to your wolf friends?”

***

Luhan woke, and the first he saw is xiumin.

Luhan:”Minseok!”

Xiumin:”luhan! You’re awake!”

“hyung!!!” luhan looked at who’s calling him and it’s sehun. Luhan widen his eyes when he saw sehun, hanging upside down, with chains in both of his hands and feet, and thorn wires made of steel is just below him.

When he was checking around, they are in some kind of a large abandoned basement. Lay, D.O, tao, kai and Chen are in a cage with spikes in it. So when they always try to move, the cage gets smaller.

Xiumin was tied with thick steel. Both hands and feet. The thick steel is connected to the cage so if xiumin will move, the cage will get smaller.

Luhan was very far from them because his power is very useful and powerful.

Sehun:”I’m so out of place here!”

Chen:”good thing that you’re there, you can move freely. While here, uuuuuhhhhh even my itches”

Xiumin:”whatever you do, don’t move”

Luhan:”don’t worry guys……..I’ll get us out of here” luhan was tied by thick steel too. He tried but his strength can’t beat the steel. “darn, the steel is too thick”

Xiumin:”luhan, my body is getting numb”

Luhan:”uuuhhhh I’ll try again” after how many tries……finally, Luhan was free but he was tied far from the ground. Luhan decided to jump then, transform.

He used his strength to break the cage and the tied steel on xiumin and on sehun.

Kai:”freedom feels good”

Luhan:”Let’s go…….”

Sehun:”wait………….” Sehun was sniffing “I smelled something” sehun started to run and the others followed

***

Hyojin was still out of conscious. The drug is very strong. In how many minutes, hyojin blinked her eyes. She’s now moving but she’s weak because of the strong drug. She forced herself to move. She’s a bit wobbly when walking. Hyojin was very confused whom to pick first, to the wolves or to chanyeol

Hyojin:”ottoke…………..ottoke ottoke” she was dizzy but she forced herself. She ran and ran directly to nowhere. She called for help but not a single person was seen. She keeps on running, she don’t know where she is but she never stops. and she end up in chanyeol’s house. “I can’t believe it……chanyeol’s house…..i ended up in chanyeol’s house!…” hyojin directly ran inside but the guard stopped her

“LET ME IN!!!”

“sorry ma’am but the boss won’t allow”

Hyojin:”chanyeol’s in there!!! He could’ve been hurt” the guard won’t listen. Hyojin kicked the guard’s knee that it made him fell to the ground. Hyojin ran again. She went to chanyeol’s room but he’s not there. “chanyeol!!!!” she went in the room of chanyeol’s father. When she got in there, she covered her own mouth and widen her eyes when she saw these dead animals, hanging on the walls like decorations.

Chanyeol:”h-hy-hyojin???” hyojin ran into a steel, bullet door with a small glass so that you can see what’s inside of that cellar.

Hyojin:”channie!!!! Are you in there??? Are you okey???”

Chanyeol:”not very well…it’s c-cold in here but good thing I’m a wolf” chanyeol smiled but suddenly “…AAAAAHHHHHHHHH”

Hyojin:”channie!!!!! What’s wrong???” chanyeol was covering his ears and was already on the floor

Chanyeol:”MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!” there must be a whistle sound that it irritated chanyeol. Hyojin was really panicked but the bullet door was locked. When hyojin took a look in the cellar, she saw this broken temperature box that was already smoking. Hyojin was looking for something in the drawers if she could find any key but there are none, she was already crawling if she could find any, she checked on books if chanyeol’s father ever hid it in there but, nothing.

Chanyeol:”hyojin-ah” hyojin was still searching for something, she saw this designed armor. She took the sword and tried to break the door.

Hyojin:”I’ll get you out of here channie” she was already crying

Chanyeol:”hyojin-ah……ssshhhhh”  hyojin fell down on the ground and cried “It’s ok………g-go find hyung………just l-leave me here”

Hyojin:”don’t give up channie…..”

Chanyeol:”there’s no way you c-can open this door………..it’s u-useless”

Hyojin:”channie…………I’ll…I’ll get you out of-“

Chanyeol:”just go……” hyojin hugged her knees and stayed quiet. Then chanyeol started to sing

 “on this afternoon, it’s gloomy……..I think the first snow is gonna fall…..If I could call you I’d be happy (the first snow)…..”

Hyojin:”I’m not just gonna s-…….sit here”

Chanyeol:”hyojin-ah…….do you remember the day I said I liked you?..........well, right now, I don’t like you……..

…......

……….

…..

I love you” hyojin widen her eyes

“I just want to let you know that, before I d-“

Hyojin:”you’re not!........I’ll find a way channie” chanyeol was just baring the most irritating sound he’s hearing.

Chanyeol:”my…….h-head h-hurts so bad!” chanyeol was slowly falling down. Hyojin saw a shiny thing right on the displayed wolf head, above the fireplace. When she checked, it was the key. She directly opened it, then the temperature box automatically turned off. Chanyeol was there, lying on the floor. He’s so pale. Even though he’s lying on the floor, he’s still covering his ears.

 

~flashback~

My ears are cool right? Look at its shape……….

 

"those words...........ch-channie"

Hyojin:”ch-channie………..” hyojin cried while hugging chanyeol. She let him stay on her lap. She removed his hands that were still covering his ears and replaced with her hands. “ch-channie…….o-open your eyes please” hyojin cried. Then, chanyeol’s hands slowly covered hyojin’s hand that was still covering his ears.

Chanyeol:”hy-hyojin-ah” chanyeol still gave a bright smile

Hyojin:”ch-channie!” hyojin hugged him.

***

Sehun have sensed the man. The man was standing in the forest.

Luhan:”this guy……….this is his end………I’ll kill him if he ever hurt hyojin!!!!” luhan directly ran towards the man. “I’LL KILL YOU!!!!” then the man pointed a gun to him. Luhan took the hand right off his hand and crumpled it like a paper. “that……won’t affect me anymore” the man had nowhere to go “oh right??? Where are your men???” luhan walked closer and closer as the man was already sitting on the ground, going backwards towards a cliff.

When the man looked behind luhan, there are his men, tied up with the wolves, with kris and suho and with other pack of wolves in different forests.

“you have nowhere to go. surrender now and take my hand” the man was already on the edge of the cliff.

“I WILL NEVER STOP UNTIL MY BUILDING IS-“ the ground is cracking

Luhan:”wait! Don’t move! Take my hand!” luhan grabbed the man but the man removed his hand

“YOU WILL ALL GO TO HELL!!!!”

Luhan:”no! wait!!!!” the ground cracked and the man fell. “NNOO!!!!!!” the man died

“no”

Kris:”luhan, it’s an accident……..and you didn’t mean to hurt or kill him. You were trying to save your loved ones” luhan faced down.

Luhan:”thanks Kris………..for……coming….and for understanding”

Kris:”don’t mention it…….thanks for our fellow brothers and sisters” the other wolves bowed down to luhan. And suho smiled

Kris:”Luhan, one of the workers know where hyojin is” kris pointed the worker “tell him where the girl is”

“aahhhhh boss left her in your school, in the rooftop………..he put some kind of a drug that’ll put her to sleep….” Luhan widen her eyes and started to run.

Kris:”be careful”

Suho:”we’ll put these bad guys to prison!” everyone waved

*********************************

Almost done with the story guys :) one last and final CHAPTER and the story is complete :)